Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March

Go down 
+36
Jill
rogerpgvg
Bonnie
Taos
Advicot
lucky luke
Caracal
barracudacat
Bowhead Whale
ezra18
Anne from Norway
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
widukind
Dutch Bear
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Tarunyada
costicuba
75senta75
JonasV
ulinuk
DaveScriv
SpiralStrix
CilleDK
landrover
Bloodrayne
Saarlooswolfhound
Kikimalou
Roger
stecal
TheLastStardust
Carola
Ana
LeeAnn
NightLioness
Tiermann
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:06 pm

I love your collection! So many variations Very Happy <3

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 4:27 pm

Congratulations again!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 6:59 pm

Today the postman came to deliver some cute emigants from the UK.
They are the ones from Stecal's collection looking for a new home with me in Amsterdam.
Thank you Steve! Thank you so much for your lovely gift.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Dutch Bear on Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 8:48 pm

I must be the luckiest man in all of Amsterdam. Another package was deliverd today.
This time all the way from Denmark. Suzanne sent me these wonderful bears and they arrived safely.

Left Bullyland 58352 Cave Bear
Top Bullyland black bear
Middle Reisler
Bottom K&M black bear from the River otter adventure tube
Right Reisler

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I just fell in love with them. Especialy the little black one. He has such a naughty look in his eyes.
Like as if he was caught by his mommy and daddy bear buying and trading more and more human figures online.
lol!  lol!  lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Dutch Bear on Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 8:51 pm

Congrats! cheers cheers cheers

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 8:59 pm

Lucky bear, lucky bear. You will need a new home soon. Very Happy

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:40 pm

Dutch Bear wrote:
Today the postman came to deliver some cute emigants from the UK.
They are the ones from Stecal's collection looking for a new home with me in Amsterdam.
Thank you Steve! Thank you so much for your lovely gift.

Your welcome glad they have gone to someone who will appreciate them
thanks steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 11:22 pm

Great new additions so many great figures to look at!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 11:32 pm

Lovely new additions Applause
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 5:18 am

Nice newcomers!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 8:24 am

Lucky bears to find such a good home cheers

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 7:34 pm

They're very nice Applause Applause

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 11:05 pm

Sundaymorning at fleamarket of a large shopping mall.
I found these three little panda's. Finaly the Lego panda 6173 from my wishlist. And the best thing is, I got it for free. The two stonewear ones where only 50cent each.

And i found a big box full off horses, knights, soldiers, cowboys and indians. That is going to take quite some time to sort out.

Last edited by Dutch Bear on Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DaveScriv

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 11:32 pm

It will be interesting to see what's in your soldier/knights/etc. box when you get them sorted.
I might propose a swap, if I can find some duplicate vintage bears you want.
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 11:35 pm

DaveScriv wrote:
It will be interesting to see what's in your soldier/knights/etc. box when you get them sorted.
I might propose a swap, if I can find some duplicate vintage bears you want.

Sure, no problem. I will let you know when i have some pictures.

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 12:40 am

Congrats!

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:37 am

Congrats! Very Happy Cute little panda bears ^^
Oh and success sorting that big box out, I think you need a whole day to do that XD

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 1:00 pm

Wow that box looks so delicious drunken drunken cheers Hope you'll show them soon sunny Congrats!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:03 pm

I have sorted out the big box. Check out what was all inside.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 1:35 am

I have been busy over the last few weeks. Both with work and with my bears.
Here is a short update on some figures new to my collection.
I would also like to introduce my new red Lego block.

I noticed the diferent browns are kind of blending in together. Next time i will give them more space.
These brown bear include
a Duplo cub
a Berico plastic mom and cub
a Marx Carl flock mom and 2 flock cubs

The panda's include K&M/WR, a precious gifts from Friesland and a funny panda that can rotate his head.

These polarbears include
2 New Ray, vary in colour and height
2 Duplo, vary in colour and eyes from the one i have
2 Reisler, these are in white. Not the brown ones from Denmark
AAA cub from Friesland
The large blue eyed bear on the right i have another variation

These first three big boys are
Transformers Animorph Jake / The Grizzly bear
Chap Mei Mexican grizzly
Chap Mei polar bear
I all found them on the same fleamarket. The grizzly was missing his head and I had to go through two big boxes to find it.
The seller had no idea what i was looking for. I found the head, and it click back on, just like that.
I dont know what the fourth bear is. It somehow reminds me of the PV big ones.

To see the Transformer transform please chekc out this nice YouTube clip by Baltmatrix.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am sure i have left out or forgotten some of the other newcomers. But i have some good news too.
I AM gettin a new glass cabinet. 100 cm wide x 180 cm heigh, and only 15 cm deep, with glass doors,
10 shelves and even ligth. My cousin is clearing out his house and asked if i would be interested.
I still have to go take a look at the cabinet first, but hope to get it in January, after all the Christmas stuff
has been put away again.

Last edited by Dutch Bear on Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 2:20 am

It is really great that you're getting a new cabinet. You'll need it for sure. Very Happy
I want to congratulate you for these great additions but of course I noticed you have an Albert-Heijn fox for me. Laughing Mine is deformed, so it can be a good replacement. The two wannabees are really hard to determine what they are but they look funny. Do you still have the Starlux like fox? Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:19 am

Many nice newcomers!!

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:32 am

Great adds Dutch bear Applause Especially the red Lego block Laughing Laughing Laughing

By the way, you are talking about an Elastolin mom with cub, which ones ? I can't see any Elastolin in the batch Suspect
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:35 am

Mother is with the white eyes, behind the tree
Cub is on left side of the tree

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:37 am

You've gotten so much bears there Shocked Big congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next