Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

sunny Please bring your suggestions for the SUY of June CLICK here sunny

Share | 

What animals are included in K&M Kelp Forest set?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuollMate

Country/State : USA ~ Colorado

PostSubject: What animals are included in K&M Kelp Forest set?   Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:11 am

Hello, I need to know what all the animals are called in the Wild Republic Kelp Forest set. Thanks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://speedbirdconcorde.wixsite.com/speedbirdconcorde
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: What animals are included in K&M Kelp Forest set?   Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:32 am

I do not know this set. It sounds interesting  Shocked 

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: What animals are included in K&M Kelp Forest set?   Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I do not know this set. It sounds interesting  Shocked 
Andreas has it. The viper and seal, with a sheepshead fish, rock fish, and some other fish I'm struggling to identify.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What animals are included in K&M Kelp Forest set?   Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:13 pm

I know i have it but i dont know which animals was in this set, sorry:)

PostSubject: Re: What animals are included in K&M Kelp Forest set?   Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:50 pm

I know i have it but i dont know which animals was in this set, sorry:)
Could you tell me what the tan and white fish is called? Thanks.

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: What animals are included in K&M Kelp Forest set?   Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:09 pm

I know i have it but i dont know which animals was in this set,  sorry:)

Sorry, i forgot. I will look. Now i have found the fishes and tomorrow with better light i can read what is written Very Happy 

PostSubject: Re: What animals are included in K&M Kelp Forest set?   Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:11 pm

Sorry, i forgot. I will look. Now i have found the fishes and tomorrow with better light i can read what is written Very Happy 
Thank you. Please reply as soon as you find the name.

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: What animals are included in K&M Kelp Forest set?   Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:41 pm

Thank you. Please reply as soon as you find the name.

You mean this? It is named as grouper too

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: What animals are included in K&M Kelp Forest set?   Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:04 am

Oh ok! Looks like I need him lastly. Sad

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What animals are included in K&M Kelp Forest set?   Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:07 am

Emma, maybe it is already not interesting for you but, if someone finds this topic the information can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: What animals are included in K&M Kelp Forest set?   Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:17 am

Emma, maybe it is already not interesting for you but, if someone finds this topic the information can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Very Happy

Thanks Roger! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: What animals are included in K&M Kelp Forest set?   Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:59 pm

Hello, I need to know what all the animals are called in the Wild Republic Kelp Forest set. Thanks.

I have the crab and unfortunately it does not appear to be attributable to a given species.
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: What animals are included in K&M Kelp Forest set?   Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:41 pm

Could you show us that crab? Maybe someone here could recognize the species. We never know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What animals are included in K&M Kelp Forest set?   

Back to top Go down

What animals are included in K&M Kelp Forest set?
Page 1 of 1