Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24

Go down 
+39
Anne from Norway
trovalsa
Saien
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Wilorvise
googie212
JamesPanda
costicuba
AlphaMareArt
LeeAnn
Kikimalou
JonasV
widukind
HKHollinstone
landrover
koniminiatures
Gwaine
sadie3112
Carola
persefone
Jetty
Roger
sortepletter
Ana
Silver Unicornis
Tarunyada
A-J
animalluvr6
NightLioness
TheLastStardust
Dum_my
Tylosaurus
sauroid
Bloodrayne
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
Elros Alvar
ulinuk
Shanti
43 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 Empty
PostSubject: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 2:06 pm

I had shown these photos to Carola, and she suggested I repost them all here Very Happy

Here are my four most recent Breyers:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Partly Cloudy, Weather Girl mold.

She's smaller than I expected. Her show name is "I'm Cool with That" and she's a RR (regular run) treasure hunt model, traditional scale.

This is Aphrodite. She is a SR (special run) Collector Club Web Special, 245 made. You could only buy her if you were part of the CC and won the drawing. :DShe's part of the Greek goddesses series. Traditional scale.

Her name is written on her belly.  At the Big Easy Bash I was able to meet the woman that sculpted this mold, named Strapless. Aphrodite's show name is "What a Shocker."

Apple Jack. He's a RR traditional scale pony, my favorite mold! He was the 2011 Fall Collector's Choice model, and the mold name is Bouncer. His show name is "Unusual Find."

This is Hera. She is the first Greek goddess Web Special, just like Aphrodite (Aphrodite is the second in the series). Same thing, SR of 245 made, you could only buy her if you won the drawing. Her name is also printed on her belly.
Her show name is "Timber Wolf."

Hera and Aphrodite, the two Greek goddesses, together.
Very Happy

Here is my Bouncer "conga"

A conga is when you have several models on the same mold in different colors. When lined up they look like a "conga line," like the dance, hence the name. I only conga Bouncer right now, and have four. Their release names are (from left to right in the above photo) Icicle, Cefnoakpark Bouncer, Apple Jack, and Brookside Pink Magnum.

And another photo of my Bouncer conga.

My new avatar is a photo of Hera and Aphrodite.  sunny 

Any questions about them ask me!  cyclops

Last edited by LeeAnn on Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:31 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 2:14 pm

They all look gorgeous! Breyer makes such fine models. Congratulations with the additions! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 2:25 pm

Thanks! Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 2:29 pm

Congratulations!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 2:34 pm

Oh Sad Sad These are so beautiful cheers 
The last ones… Want them Razz 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 2:42 pm

Thank you Andreas and Jonas!

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 5:49 pm

Beautiful collection!!  Very Happy You own many rare Breyers! Nice to see them here!  Very Happy 
I have the Icicle too but I sprayed him matt, don't like the glossy.  cyclops
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 6:45 pm

WOW!!!!  cheers 

They are so beautyful, all of them , - I think I love Apple Jack the most, what a fine pony  drunken 

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:49 pm

Beautiful additions, congrats!  cheers 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 10:43 pm

Thank you Shanti, Susanne, and Paige! cheers

Shanti - I'm not much of a glossy fan either but I like the look of dapple greys in gloss. Very Happy

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 6:19 pm

Oh I have not seen you posted them her before now  Embarassed Very Happy 

They are indeed incredibly beautiful. The Conga Line is  I love you

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 6:21 pm

Thank you Carola! cheers I'm hoping to add to my Bouncer conga soon, but I just missed out on the one I wanted to buy!  Crying or Very sad 

LeeAnn

PostSubject: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated April 14th   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 6:19 pm

After I got home from the live show on Saturday and started unpacking, I realized I had a problem. Between the series of three shows I, of course, added more models to my show string, and now I don't have any more space to put them!  Shocked 

So I had to order two new shelves, which are scheduled to arrive today!  bounce 

I thought I'd share a photo of how the other bookcase looks while we wait for the new shelves  sunny 

I hope my new shelves come soon, so I can put my horses on them!  cheers

Last edited by LeeAnn on Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:34 am; edited 39 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 6:21 pm

And I realize this after the fact... who can guess which three horses in the above photo are not Breyers? Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 6:25 pm

I will add here too, that three of the horses on that shelf are live show champions! cheers

Aurelius won Reserve Champion

So did Moritz, at a different show:

And Luna won Grand Champion at the same show as Aurelius!

Sorry for the studio name over the photos, I didn't save a version of the photos without my studio name on them for my blog.  Embarassed 

Last edited by Animal_Figures_4U on Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 6:26 pm

How beautiful cabinet! Congratulations 4U Very Happy 
And ofc the best part, your beautiful horses. Love those on the bottom drunken 
Thanks for showing! I'm interested to see more cheers sunny

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by jonesee on Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 6:27 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
And I realize this after the fact... who can guess which three horses in the above photo are not Breyers? Very Happy

Those tiny ones? Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 6:27 pm

Thanks Jonas! Very Happy

LeeAnn

jonesee wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

Two of the tiny ones aren't Breyers, but one is  Wink 

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 6:29 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

Two of the tiny ones aren't Breyers, but one is  Wink 

Yes the foal? Very Happy 

The third "not breyer" is the dun trotting horse? Laughing 

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 6:34 pm

jonesee wrote:
Yes the foal? Very Happy 

Laughing Close! The Clydesdale and pinto foal are both Hagen-Renaker, from Taos here on forum  cheers The bay pinto on the top shelf is a Breyer - this is Moon Pie from the Big Easy Bash, 200 made. You are right about the other one, he's actually bay Wink He's a Peter Stone Pebbles warmblood, my only Stone thus far, but I have four more on order!  bounce 

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 6:58 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Yes the foal? Very Happy 

Laughing Close! The Clydesdale and pinto foal are both Hagen-Renaker, from Taos here on forum  cheers The bay pinto on the top shelf is a Breyer - this is Moon Pie from the Big Easy Bash, 200 made. You are right about the other one, he's actually bay ;)He's a Peter Stone Pebbles warmblood, my only Stone thus far, but I have four more on order!  bounce 

Ok... Smile 
The little one? Interesting! So it's pretty rare isn't it? Very Happy Haha I'm just guessing! Need to learn more about horse colors, I see. Laughing He really looks very nice. Show them to us then Wink cheers 

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 7:01 pm

jonesee wrote:
Ok... Smile 
The little one? Interesting! So it's pretty rare isn't it? Very Happy Haha I'm just guessing! Need to learn more about horse colors, I see. Laughing He really looks very nice. Show them to us then Wink cheers 

No, it's hard to tell in my little photo.  Wink I'll take more photos of them all once I get the new shelves set up, since they'll probably all be moved around quite a bit.

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 7:03 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Ok... Smile 

No, it's hard to tell in my little photo.  Wink I'll take more photos of them all once I get the new shelves set up, since they'll probably all be moved around quite a bit.

Ok, what's the different between dun and bay like that?  Smile 
Ggeat! sunny 

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 7:10 pm

I'm not good at horse genetics, but I know for sure that bays have dark legs, and duns don't have dark legs and have a dorsal stripe. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24
Page 1 of 37Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next