Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:22 am

Today another model for my conga line arrived...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The elusive JCP Pinto! bounce I am happy to finally get this one, after missing quite a few.
I also like that she's a mare. All the others on the Bouncer mold are stallions.

My current conga line

Not including the OOAK models, I still need all three glossy prize models, Seren, Tom Thumb, and Sand Dollar. Of course, these ones are pretty much unattainable. Sad

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:31 am

Wow, you have an awesome collection. I could stare at the pics all day. Congrats! drunken cheers 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:21 am

Congratulations again!

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:44 am

Awesome collection, - I wished I was there to see them all in real Very Happy

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:16 pm

Wow! The micro minis looks so good like that! Very Happy Great collections!
I know that… I hate when animals falls and then they pull down the rest of the animals…-_-

Ohh my the JCP pinto is adorable! Interesting that they exchanged sex! I'm sure you love it cheers The conga line looks great!

Big congrats on the mare sunny

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:23 pm

Thank you friends!  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:21 pm

Beautifull models 4U!
I really like your conga line, aspecially the pinto mare!
Hahaha your cat is a joker, are you never scared, him/here tipping over some horses?
My cat is a pro in ''sigsagging'' them but then i lays down and starts to ''poke'' the horses.
I think, he is an evil master mind sometimes  Evil or Very Mad 

I really do love your mini collection, are they as small is stable mates ore even smaller?

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:55 pm

Thank you! Very Happy

Yes, I am worried about him causing dominoes but I think he knows that if he touches them he will be in trouble. Laughing Yesterday he came into my office with me (where I have my models) and tried to rub his head on one of my very rare ones. But he was just teasing me, because I told him "no" very sternly and he didn't touch the horse. cheers Laughing

The micro minis are the smallest possible scale, much smaller than Stablemates. I will try to get you a comparison photo today! bounce

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:55 pm

Here's the comparison:

And for kickers, here is the same Micro Mini and Stablemate with Princess Very Happy

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:59 pm

You have such a lovely collection 4U!  I love you 
Here in holland, Breyer is very hard to get!

I think the micro mini looks like a chibi/baby version of the stablemate! xD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:02 pm

Thank you Stardust! Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:04 pm

My goodness, those micros <3 They are just so cute and very well made for such small animals Very Happy
Your collection, I'm looking my eyes out 4U:D

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:14 pm

Those are so tiny! I thought Sm horses are so much bigger Surprised 

Well, maybe I've seen some comparisons, but the shire just looks so huge.. Ok, nice pic btw sunny 

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:14 pm

cheers Thanks Karin and Jonas! Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   Mon May 05, 2014 2:27 am

Yesterday I hosted my first-ever model horse show.

As with most shows, people were selling models there.  bounce 

I bought a custom etched Brookside Pink Magnum, some Halloween Stablemates, and a Bouncer pin!

Current conga:
I have 6 on the mold, with 5 being OFs and one CM. Very Happy

And a closeup of the pin:

And my new etched bouncer model:

I will get photos of the Stablemates later.  Smile 

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   Mon May 05, 2014 9:56 am

Nice horses again!

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   Mon May 05, 2014 12:18 pm

Wow! What a beautiful pony cheers Congratulations!
The conga line looks so good drunken
How does the horse show went? = )

Back to top Go down
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   Mon May 05, 2014 12:20 pm

Oh I missed so many new photos  Shocked 

Your large collection of Stablemates and minis is great to explore the photos  cheers 

Also very sweet Bouncer line. I suspect that be a favorite mold?

And even Princess made it into your Breyer thread, she certainly tries to get into the posh circles - or is it actually the opposite way cyclops

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   Mon May 05, 2014 2:01 pm

Thanks Andreas, Jonas, and Carola! cheers

Jonas - yes, the show was nice, a little hectic but I think everyone had a great time. Very Happy

Carola - it's hard to choose, but yes, I think Bouncer would have to be my favorite mold. Wink How does that happen? Princess knows her way around her Breyer cousins. Laughing

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   Sat May 10, 2014 1:54 am

Be ready for a ton of photos here, I have a lot to catch up on!

Some more photos of the CM

He was etched in 2012 by Cassandra Knipp of CKK Studios. Her website is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Her photos of my model are under the "Select Pieces from 2012" tab. I did not buy my model from her directly, but from an entrant at my show, as I mentioned previously. The seller didn't tell me who etched him, I only found this information from careful research. Wink

He even has etched mapping

Here's a comparison between the etched guy and the OF he started out as:
And this photo is for Susanne - variants! cheers:lol:The custom is on the right, as you can see, the OF has more white on the tip of the tail.

Finally, a shot I love taking
Custom on the right.

Here's the conga:

Notice anything different?

How about now?

Yes! I got Sand Dollar! He was my only grail, I have him!  cheers  cheers  cheers I was shocked when the seller told me he was still available, so I snatched him right up!

He came with the velvet bag, but not the COA. So I need to track down a COA in order to show him in collectability, but for now I can at least show him in halter.

There were only 350 Sand Dollar models made, he was available through the JAH magazine and is a Connoisseur model. Conn models are most known for their quality and paint jobs, they are the most well done model you will ever find from Breyer. Overall a stunning model. He was released in 2007.

So here are all of my Bouncers:
Show name: --- Still need to decide on a show name
Release name: Sand Dollar
Number released: 350

Show name: MSS Calm Before the Storm
Release name: Icicle
Number released: 3,500

Show name: MSS Unusual Find
Release name: Apple Jack
Number released: Unknown

Show name: MSS Missing Piece
Release name: Cefnoakpark Bouncer
Number released: RR

Show name: MSS Money Order
Release name: JCP Pinto Bouncer
Number released: Unknown

Show name: MSS Strawberry Avalanche
Release name: Brookside Pink Magnum
Number released: RR

Show name: MSS Against the Current
Release name: CM, formerly Brookside Pink Magnum
Number released: CM

More photos to come, still need to take photos of my new Halloween ones. Laughing

Last edited by Animal_Figures_4U on Sat May 10, 2014 2:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   Sat May 10, 2014 1:55 am

Woah, that one came out huge. Need to fix that...

Edit: All fixed Smile

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   Sat May 10, 2014 1:59 am

Here's the updated banner I'm putting on my blog, just for kickers.

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   Sat May 10, 2014 2:16 am

Some more photos:

Something looks the same here scratch

"Oh, hello there!"

Tunnel vision! affraid

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   Sat May 10, 2014 2:18 am

Beautiful horses 4U! I love the last photo! Very Happy I love you

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   Sat May 10, 2014 2:19 am

Thank you Kelsey! cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   Today at 6:50 am

Back to top Go down

LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next