Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24

Go down 
+39
Anne from Norway
trovalsa
Saien
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Wilorvise
googie212
JamesPanda
costicuba
AlphaMareArt
LeeAnn
Kikimalou
JonasV
widukind
HKHollinstone
landrover
koniminiatures
Gwaine
sadie3112
Carola
persefone
Jetty
Roger
sortepletter
Ana
Silver Unicornis
Tarunyada
A-J
animalluvr6
NightLioness
TheLastStardust
Dum_my
Tylosaurus
sauroid
Bloodrayne
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
Elros Alvar
ulinuk
Shanti
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 2:40 am

Wonderful forgoten warmblod! Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 2:10 pm

Laughing I got him home and put him in the glass case right away, completely forgetting to take photos until I realized I was missing his page in the show binder! Shocked Thanks Rogério!

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:18 am

What a lovely gift Very Happy The wooden stand makes him look very exclusive Very Happy

LeeAnn wrote:

Carola wrote:
Wow, that Fjord is perfect Shocked (I wish he was released in plastic!)

Love Harriet's molds. I hope very much that she'll make more molds for Copperfox. Drafters ofcourse. She can really capture that kind and a little bit sad expression, that I think especially heavy horses can have.

And I'm really finding now there's so much more detail in ARs than plastics - I'm glad he's not plastic. The detail is just incredible!  cheers  cheers  cheers  I've been bitten bu the resin bug, hard.

That's interesting Very Happy I have yet to see an AR in person. I still would love to have a plastic version of that beautiful Fjord anyways bounce I think not that the Breyer one is good at all. Cute, yes, but a strange mold. If Copperfox expands to European breeds in general, I hope they'll bring a good Fjord for the people bounce

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:40 am

Interesting!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 2:04 pm

Thank you both cheers

Carola

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:54 am

LeeAnn wrote:
Glitterati
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Don't Look Twice

I'm torn as I do not know which one of these two I want to add to my collection bounce

What are the pros and cons of them both? If you had to choose only one, which should that be?

I really love the paintwork and finish on Glitterati... But I just really am not fond of the mold.

Don't Look twice is just this charming lady and I love the mold, but I think her 'lipstick' and rabicano looks a little... not as nice as the job Glitterati offers Surprised

--

Well, all I ask are your opinions and impressions on these two bounce cheers

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 11:59 am

Great great new horses! drunken I'm getting curious where do you keep all your horses? Not running out of space? Laughing

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 2:18 pm

Carola wrote:

I'm torn as I do not know which one of these two I want to add to my collection bounce

What are the pros and cons of them both? If you had to choose only one, which should that be?

I really love the paintwork and finish on Glitterati... But I just really am not fond of the mold.

Don't Look twice is just this charming lady and I love the mold, but I think her 'lipstick' and rabicano looks a little... not as nice as the job Glitterati offers Surprised

--

Well, all I ask are your opinions and impressions on these two bounce cheers

If I had to chose one naturally it would be Don't Look Twice, but that is only because I can't show Glitterati but I can show Don't Look Twice. I always say that I only buy a horse if I can show it but Glitterati really won me over. He's stunning! And I don't even like glossies! He's quite large too.

Where do you stand on glossies? If you don't like the gloss then maybe Don't Look Twice is better for you. There are a ton of variations in Don't Look Twice, so if you're concerned with the rabicano markings then you can wait for one on the secondary where you can pick one with just the markings you want. Very Happy I'm a huge fan of Roxy in general, just an adorable mold and very correct. Love the face. The eyes are a setback though, I'm not a fan of the pink eyewhites. Makes her look like she has pinkeye. However with her color it's not as obvious.

Maybe, just get both. Laughing

JonasV wrote:
Great great new horses! drunken  I'm getting curious where do you keep all your horses? Not running out of space? Laughing

Thanks! Running out of space most definitely. Rearranging works wonders though. Right now almost everyone is packed up for a show though, now I have plenty of space! Laughing

Carola

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 7:02 pm

Thank you very much for the feedback Very Happy Hmm... I love gloss actually, and nice to hear that Glitterati is a large mold. I think gloss make models look more 'exclusive', even though I do not prefer gloss for all models, far from.
You even wanted him, although you can not show him, that is quite a thing for a model in your collection I guess Rolling Eyes

Strange with the very pink eyes. That seem to apply to the Polo Pony as well. Wonder if that is Breyers new style of eyewhites?? But Picasso does have normal eyewhites right? (And Glitterati too for that matter)

I suppose Glitterati is limited for 2015? And Don't Look Twice will most likely stick around for longer than that.

I could of course get both tongue .. Eventually.

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 7:18 pm

Laughing Theoretically you can show anything, but he's not going to (or shouldn't) place, so it's just not worth showing him unfortunately.

Hmm good question about Picasso! I would check but he's packed up right now.

I don't think Glitterati is limited. At least not a low release. He's still a RR, he'll be around for awhile. Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:34 pm

I missed something... Why can't you show Glitterati? ( father Gelato and mother Mazzerati Laughing )
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:41 pm

There are so many new molds that are much more detailed and correct than Glitterati. The Western Horse was sculpted in 1950. Compare that to a class full of Latigos, LP Sprinkles, PS ISHes, maybe a Roxy CC Shuffle 2013 BF surprise model, and you've got extremely stuff competition that will, or at least should, place way above Glitterati. To be honest, unless Glitterati is the only horse on the table there's no reason he should even come in the ribbons, let alone the NAN cards. Wink Of course, you're welcome to bring any horse you feel like to a show, I know a lot of people who bring models to shows just because they like the model and like seeing it on the table. And they know that model won't place. It's just a fun model. But for me with such a huge string and especially living in Region 9 (eek!)... no use bringing him.

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 9:08 pm

What a seroius hobby Applause Applause Applause  drunken

... scratch ... cheers ... Me wants Fratellini No scratch Canneloni No scratch cheers Glitterati WALKAROUND bounce bounce bounce bounce This guy already won his place in the STS pantheon king
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 9:13 pm

Serious or nuts, I'm not sure.

Laughing I can do that Wink You lucked out - he's one of very few that aren't packed up! Smile

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 9:15 pm

Nuts are serious things (Squirrel proverb)

I can't wait to see it cheers
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:31 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
What a seroius hobby Applause Applause Applause  drunken

... scratch ... cheers ... Me wants Fratellini No  scratch  Canneloni No  scratch  cheers  Glitterati WALKAROUND bounce bounce bounce bounce  This guy already won his place in the STS pantheon king

I would LOVE to see more photos of him bounce bounce

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 11:09 pm

Argyle has arrived! cheers Just in time for the show this Saturday.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:15 am

Wonderful!!! cheers I am sure you both will have a great performance! cheers

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:28 am

Ahhhh, he is sooooooo awesoooome cheers
Congratilations LeeAnn :)

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:41 am

Roger wrote:
Wonderful!!! cheers I am sure you both will have a great performance! cheers

I sure hope so. Last time it ran until 9PM... that wasn't fun! affraid

costicuba wrote:
Ahhhh, he is sooooooo awesoooome cheers
Congratilations LeeAnn :)

Thank you Kosta! cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 7:21 am

Argyle is beautiful, congratulation LeeAnn cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 8:47 am

Absolutely fabulous model affraid

I wish you and Argyle luck at the show Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 10:13 am

Argyle is very nice!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 10:23 am

Beautiful horse! Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 11:31 am

What a horse cyclops cheers
Have fun and good luck at the show cheers

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24
Page 25 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 37  Next