Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

border collie in agility scenery pack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
joyce & anouk

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: border collie in agility scenery pack   Thu 17 Apr 2014 - 10:48

Is the border collie that is sold in the scenery pack agility an exclusive?
study 
Schleich says in the catalogues that the pack driver in that pack is the agility course.
But is the trotting border collie sold seperately, and if yes, under which number?
We know only of the border collie standing 16330.
 scratch 

this Facebook page shows updates of our collection, we keep you posted about Schleich news, our new arrivals, Schleich exclusives and specials, and much more! We also have "Like, Share and Win" posts once in a while! So like 'Valinor's Schleich Collection' and stay up to date [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.valinor.nl/schleich
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: border collie in agility scenery pack   Thu 17 Apr 2014 - 11:03

joyce & anouk wrote:

Schleich says in the catalogues that the pack driver in that pack is the agility course.

What is a pack driver ?  scratch 

As far as I know, the agility set 41803-dog is not sold separately.
I never heard of it in an SE version  Very Happy 

joyce & anouk

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: border collie in agility scenery pack   Thu 17 Apr 2014 - 11:13

the pack driver is the exclusive item (or items) in a scenery pack that is not sold seperately

this Facebook page shows updates of our collection, we keep you posted about Schleich news, our new arrivals, Schleich exclusives and specials, and much more! We also have "Like, Share and Win" posts once in a while! So like 'Valinor's Schleich Collection' and stay up to date [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.valinor.nl/schleich
Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: border collie in agility scenery pack   Thu 17 Apr 2014 - 13:47

I think that was a SE, I buy the scenery pack of bayala like a SE on ebay  Very Happy 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: border collie in agility scenery pack   Thu 17 Apr 2014 - 15:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think that was a SE, I buy the scenery pack of bayala like a SE on ebay   Very Happy 

The Agility-set ? Isn't the definition of a SE, that it is not in the catalogue ?  scratch 

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: border collie in agility scenery pack   Thu 17 Apr 2014 - 15:27

As far as I know, the BC isn't sold separate.
But if you want him, just buy the pack, the extra agility items are fun! Very Happy

Strange that a SE isn't in a catalog, but this one is. Maybe it depends in which country you live?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: border collie in agility scenery pack   Thu 17 Apr 2014 - 15:39

No it isn't a SE, it's a regular one how the others who are in the catalogue too. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: border collie in agility scenery pack   Thu 17 Apr 2014 - 18:32

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
No it isn't a SE, it's a regular one how the others who are in the catalogue too. Very Happy

Taht's what I thought too Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: border collie in agility scenery pack   Thu 17 Apr 2014 - 18:52

It's a regular scenery pack, the dog is not sold separately. Very Happy I had to buy the whole pack to get the dog Sad But I think it's worth it, the figure is quite nice IMHO. Love the pose!

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: border collie in agility scenery pack   Today at 9:01

Back to top Go down

border collie in agility scenery pack
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1