Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!

Go down 
+28
signatus
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Anne from Norway
AkaiHawke
WhiteLightning Wolf
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
widukind
SUSANNE
Wilorvise
Dum_my
Tarunyada
pipsxlch
Night Elf
sauroid
NightLioness
JonasV
Carola
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
Bloodrayne
sadie3112
persefone
Roger
animalluvr6
Ana
Elros Alvar
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! Empty
PostSubject: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:05 am

Sow i had a big lot in today (a total of 29 oldy's + 14 new 2014 horses and 10 dogs and some others.
And i wanted to show you some of them because i'm proud, amazed and horrified to find some horses!

At first i will show my 3 most wanted, i think they are the best of al 2014
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The frisian, trakhener and knabstupper foal
The mare has an extodinairy face i think (and hure braids are not a big bother at al)
The knabstupper foal, his pose is simple, his colour is very nice and he had a surprise for me;
A little heart on his front leg! Very Happy

Even the most spoken lady of the year has enterd my collection, i think with her foal, its almost peacefull (stil se is not my favorite model)

That brings us to my most dissapointing models...
The trakner mare has this long, sad face, it just makes me cry (almost) en the fjord mare? She just had no head at all... Her short dafe doesn't make her cuter and its even i bit scary ik think!?
The shetland mare had a heart, owke ,.. maybe its a bit cute.. But why do they feel the need to make it axtra pop with a DARK BROWN line .. WHY?

Some of the weird finds of the horses;
My trakhner foal, spoken about flat eyes ? Watch his eyes closy... Missing something? Maybe the glos to make the eyes (a bit) more life like?
I have tryid to make a comparison between to 2014 horses to show the lagg of glos.. it unique but it doesn't suite him very well i think.

Last but not least by the horses my mini keychain falabella jeej! Very Happy

I also took a few pictures of the little dankey foal in comparison, i think is head IS really big... i still think he is better then the old one (A)
What are you looking at?!

Then we get to the dogs: All dogs are for sale to ( because i'm a horse collector i don't want to collect the dogs to, they came with to lot so a tought give it a go, but i really don't like dog models in general (sorry for the dogs))
First up thelabrador with (golden ritriever?) pup;
followed by the sint bernard and his (ore her) pup;
then we have a great snautser in black;
And a lovley german sherpart sitting:
And we have some puppies:
I beleave a grat dane, a dalmation, a bernersenner and a huskey pup.

And last but not least of this long post;
My old camel, he is also looking for a new home! :)

Sorry for the dark pictures, it wasn't a bright day in Holland to day, and sorry voor my sometimes crappy Engelish, i try my best Very Happy
Hope you enjoy this topic and when you wanne see more pictures, commarisons ore somthing else (i do have almost every horse schleich ever made and some safari)  bring it on :)!

Last edited by Dum_my on Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:26 am; edited 33 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:07 am

Congratulations for all your newcomers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:15 am

Om! I love the Friesian and the trakhener   I love you I love you 
And I'm agree with you, some of the new horses are so bad made   Rolling Eyes 
Congratulations, I would love have them in my collection     drunken drunken

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:30 am

Congratulations! cheers

I agree about the 2014 horses, very very poor. I saw some of them in TRU yesterday and I was very disappointed. Sad I think I might get the Shetland foal, he looks pretty nifty from your picture.

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:55 am

It's so great to see pictures of new models! You've got very nice parcel I see cheers 
The new 2014 horses… At first I didn't like any of them, but when you see them so many times they just scream like You need me! The trakehner stallion is gorgeous! one of my favorite too drunken and that cute shetland foal. And knabstrup foal.. ohh I think I'm in love with them all except the fjord mare and shetlander…
Even if some of them are so ill-favored I want them Very Happy Thanks to your great pics!

The keychain is so cute! Love it Laughing 

Wow you also got some nice models for sale. Like the black one and the camel. Hey, big congratulations! It was great to see your pics and read your comments sunny

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:25 am

Congratulations with your new horses  cheers 

I love the three first ones, too, - well, I have even become used to the others, - but it is very interesting to read your comments, and see your great photoes !!!
And the donkey foals are wonderful...the old was made 112-13 years ago, so we can't really compare ;-)
I love the pitou-foal also, and can't understand why it was retired after so few years  scratch 

This is the kind of stuff I ( also) like in the forum, with a good discussion, containing both good and less good, and great photoes to illustrate  Applause 

Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:15 am

Thank you for great photos and thoughts of these new models  Very Happy 

I agree most of the way, although I think the Friesian Mare has a strange head. It is like her eyes are set too low and her cheeks are somewhat too long or small..

The Knabstrupper foal is ever so cute and is adorable he's got the little heart  drunken 

Arabian Mare just looks super posh, and completely unreal  cyclops 

Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 5:59 am

I agree for the arabian, but what so ever i got her, i just needed to buy them al.. i''m sick HAHA (A)
And i argee that al the horses are from 2014 are not right, but if i have to choose it will be those 3 Razz

Last edited by Dum_my on Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 9:21 am

Sow i have been bad again and did buy presents for my self again..
my mother thinks i'm losing my mind because the collection is growing out the closet where they belong to stay IN! Razz

But here are my new addetions from Jonas and the new pinto special edition Razz
I wanted te make outside photo's but because i live in flat (apartment) it is a bit to mutch to take al my horses outside. i have to go 20 flors and more to get to a field XD

Sow i have trided to make a inside ''outside looking'' sene

Meeting the nebors

Again i would say thank you very mutch Jonas for the beautifull mare and her siters foal!
I really love them and i think the entoduce with the other Welsh pony's went very well!
Now the little spotted girl has some play mates Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 9:28 am

Ooooh, Jonas horses are beautiful! Very Happy Congrats ^^
The photo's are nice Very Happy Great job :3

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 9:34 am

Congratulations! Jonas's horses are gorgeous as always, the best ones here! cheers  Applause 

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 9:48 am

I LOVE it  cheers 

So beautyful, and so much going on  Applause 

Yes, Jonas' repaints are gorgeous  drunken 
Did he also make the paint donkey ?  Very Happy 

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:14 am

Congrats again!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:15 am

Congratulations! Nice newcomers! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:12 pm

Hahaha tanks Very Happy
No the paint donkey is my own work Wink
I bought him om a fleamarket
sculpt him a little bit and give him a new color Very Happy i think it suits him very well Very Happy

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 2:34 am

I love your photos of the activities in the stables  cheers 

Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 4:15 am

Also new ... i could't help meself...
He wasn't that expensive but i'm way over my budget for this month  Embarassed 

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 5:08 am

You did a wonderful job with that donkey  cheers 
From a humble, grey thing into a real , rare beauty  Applause Applause 

Congratulations with the wonderful red-and-golden horse  Very Happy Very Happy 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 7:27 am

Congratulations again! cheers

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 5:43 pm

Ohh, you might be pretty glad now! Very Happy I know how does it feels when you spend a lot of money for some model, but I think he's so great that it's was worth of it?! Very Happy
Big congrats! sunny cheers cheers 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 2:50 pm

(all dogs are sold)

Hello everybody! Very Happy and welkom again by my edition topic Wink
I have got more and more newby's.

First up my first new horses of a brand i dind't had before; Collecta
I got them by surprise from a good friend (and it wan't even my birtbay Very Happy)

The mustang mare with her lovely foal Very Happy (i really don;t know if i would bought them in grey because i think the roan is more specials, but hey we have a saying for that; Don't ever look a givin horse in the mouht (what means if you got something be happy with it))
I'm very happy with her and her lovely child.

Second collecta is the andalusian stallion.
I LOVE HIM... he is so brave and nicely shaded... i drelw over him  tongue 

And then the lovely black lady. She look so happy and intressted. Like you can tell her anything
My own ''princess'' doens't know what to do with her yet!

He has this cheecky face. very nice. and so humble... like he is been misstreaded in the past and know had found a lovely home of his own.

He really likes his little mare friend Apple dap (Safari ltd)

Stil""
I think bouht paintjobs are very very poor... in a very bad way.

And last but not least i have givin my self a present.... i couln'd let here in store ... i needed to take her home with me;
The golden arabian mare. I think she is fabulouse Very Happy

She is almost laughing at the schleich one...
I think we al know who would win of these 2....

Comparison optical illusion pictures.

And from Schleich the scenery pack:

For more pictures ore comparisons, just ask Very Happy

Have a good day and tanks for wachting my topic  Very Happy 

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:45 pm

Congratulations! Deborah's horses are gorgeous, aren't they? cheers

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 5:27 pm

OH I just saw your older addition post where is my horses too Very Happy Lovely photos and lovely additions!  cheers sunny And you're very welcome! Very Happy 

I love those you got recently! Deborah's horses are just so beautiful drunken Huge congrats, Demi sunny sunny 

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 4:13 am

First thing is a I LOVE the gear for My Lady - your Princess  queen 
I think she can be good friends with CollectA Shire mare  Rolling Eyes 

And the Deborah horses are really neat, and a different experience than the Schleich. Their paintwork quality vary a lot, I think. The Golden Arabian she looks really great  Very Happy I feel almost sorry for the Schleich Arabian  silent 

Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 3:16 pm

Thanks you alll Very Happy
I really like to read you like the horses
i recomand the collecta they are beautifull !! cheers

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: General additions-
Jump to: