Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!

Go down 
+28
signatus
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Anne from Norway
AkaiHawke
WhiteLightning Wolf
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
widukind
SUSANNE
Wilorvise
Dum_my
Tarunyada
pipsxlch
Night Elf
sauroid
NightLioness
JonasV
Carola
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
Bloodrayne
sadie3112
persefone
Roger
animalluvr6
Ana
Elros Alvar
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 11:40 am

Hello lovely poeple of the sts forum Very Happy
I have got a really great present of my boyfriend (he is just the best .. can not thank hem enough)
The not really new but for me they where; 2015 schleich serie Very Happy
not to mantion i only saif that i wanted to buy them with my birtday money ... it;s not even my birtday and he still did get them for me ... I love you
So hold your horses and enjoy;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Those are the newbey's all togheter :)

First up the ardenners The father and foal.
I will name the stallion ''Arden'' because i like that name Razz
Lovey horses only down side is the sloppy paintjob on the main.. they are blak sow you can see it pretty easy... :/

Next up the curly's what an amazing new breed and those curls lobe them.. But i don;t think these models bring justuce to the amazing breed so i dont like them for the full 100% because of the molds movement anddd again the sloppy plain paintjob.. no shading .. no nothing and sloppy Sad
Then we have the pinto's one of them only in a new color.
The stallion can not stand vey good on his own i easely tips over and then there is this .. painthob again .. i think its done to wet .. there are a lot of popped ear bubbels in his main and on his body.. very shamefull.
I have seen it before but never so many bubbels on one horse.. i think i will buy another horse and repaint this one because i dont like this at all.

Enough with the bad horses and paint jobs ... this horse is a winner for me wow wow what a color shading en pose (we all new this after all) but still he needs to be seen I love you
And another great horse in my opinion.. those mane gorgeous and the color is nice.
She has this cuteness but not overloaded i really like her hor her face too.. like see is looking down on you form a little hill great nice girl for the already but icelandic schleich horse hurd.

One of my favorites in the buns of 2015. what a suprise winner is this;
Maybe they streched her legs a teany tiny bit to far because she dind;t stand on her own other wise. but never the less there is action in this horse and a great color wauw :)
really like the face too finally a horse face again and not a dragon :p

Sow and he we have the tinker mare and her foal. That mare (i hase been said) had a weird long neck .. its just not wright at all .. but never the less i really like her color and mane.
She is just a sweet mare.
But that foal affraid what a handsome little creature... wauw wauw everything is just perfect and that action wauw....
i think my favorite in the whole buns;
Then we have last but not least the shetlands ... i don;t know what to think of 2 of them .. just what is going on with that color and faces ?
The foal looks like a little piggy to me. his orange sollid color is just to bright in my opinion.
The mare is not that good either in my opinion. she is like a sad mare that worked on the carnival al day and has a very poor diet because she is just so fat around the belly. Those braids don;t make it any better. So cute its not cute anymore.. that sad face says it all.
the stallion on the other hand is way better then the mare and the foal. he is rearing what is new in the pony range and he is quite a nice color i think. Also has a poor ''dead eye'' but the rest of the mold is deefenatly a ceeper.

A few of schleich mini's in comparison;
The foal from last year and the foal of this year. Because the new ones are 'mini shets' i think the hight is very apropriate.
Schleich falabella, mini shet and shet. Again hight very nicely done.
Matching overley cute pony's // evey girls dream .. at least the don;t have both heart and braids :/
Newer falabella stallion and mini shet stallion. i think i really know witch one is the winner, not by beiing cute but be a better horse (poor weird freakkled guy)

Sow and just for the topic to be a little more education then only showing my newby's;
Camparison of the pinto's over the years. Just like we havent enought pinto's.
The pinot mare from a few years back, the pinto mare from the exclusive foal set, and the 2015 pinto mare. (not any differences between the mare from the exclusive set and the one from the reculaire line)
stallions togheter. They cept the color and the pattern (shame) and the just leave out some extra work by loosing the spots and dots... shame on schleich for the poor coloring.

i thought i had seen this mold before but looking very close you can see some minor differences.
still i like the model anyway but schleich ins't very creative at the moment.

The chicken came before the egg ore the egg became for the chicken? Never the less this is a dream couple mare and foal.

Sow we have jackel and hide over here (only joking) But what a difference in models... wauw.
Bouth mares have a completly different facallexpression.

heavy weights in a row ... only the sstallions this time. But what a buns of musscles we have here!
Again very accurate hight interpetation :)
Arden feels at home allready

And then we must not forget these beauty's for a group shot.
What a beautifull color .. but schleich please no more ... please 3 is enough

I hope you all enjoyed my update ( i know its a very long post ) But still i really like reading all of you topics so i hope it's no problem this one is a little bit longer Embarassed
Happy days and i hope a little sunshine for all you guy sunny

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 12:52 pm

Congrats on your herd of horses

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 3:28 pm

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 3:42 pm

So many horses Shocked Congratulations!

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 6:42 pm

This is just wonderful, Demi! Congratulations! cheers What a great and wonderful gift to receive from your boyfriend!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 12:35 am

lovely horses!
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 3:20 pm

Sow its hasn't been that long time ago but i have got some newby's i want to share!
I have got a wonderfull parcel from 'froggie' our german schleich and other brands seller.
But i didn't had the time to take pictures of those horses yet!
Sow starting today with the asked for detaill pictures of the stablemate customs:
(still bad pictures i tryde my best, but still have got no new camera)
deatailles on the paso

Deatailles for the color on the running horse

Deatilles on the grey one (really don;t now witch original this is)

deatilles on the color of the cantering warmblood with his new mane.

(with flash) deatilles on the head (so smooth that shading loving it)

(no flash) andalusian horse

the appaloosa horse reapaint
head detail
I hope this was a bit more deatil for you all.
its just diffecuklt for me to take nice pictures of those tiny deatailles  Embarassed

Next up my new muller 2015
Also in comparison with there older colors Very Happy

The group

I think we all have our tips and tops about these horses.
I still don;t like the trakehner with the color she has now ore her prefious colors.
i really like the quarter horse (more then his appaloossa form)

I really agree the Hannover mold is a daimond.. but know it is a conga and i think that not a good thing.
I reather would have him in a very light chestnut (color we don;t see that much in schleich) then again a black one ...

the only real difference with his older marbarch friend is the face mark and the 'brand' (mark).
I hope this doen't make poeple so nifty that the make fals Marbach stallions...
Because you won't see the difference only till you look at the belly.
And because its an expensive model i hope nobody gets fooled.

again a foursome of lady's this time.. the pinto mares..
to are identical but one is from a scenery pack with the limited pinto yearling and the other one is just reculair line.

all the same mold still all have another expresion on the face i think.

the new pinto stallion double. i really think the color is better on the muller one.
Not the coloring because there is a lagg of shading and its very sloppy but i like the color choise.

Pinto families;

Normal line old pinto's (already with the mare)

The (old) limited edition pinto (again the same mare with the same color)

Normal line (new) pinto's 2015 (enough with the mare please)

Limited line new pinto's 2015 Müller (again that mare.?!)

What i find intresting is that there is no foal with theselast  pairs sow i take a closer look to he 2016 horses and yes there is a new foal to go with these last families; still no new mare in the future for know... i think she really is a good model but why only change her color? She could't have been the same if you ask me :)

Another thing that bothering me is the whay schleich is giving more and more specials only a different color. But that something we can't make different sow i'm looking forward to the 2016 hores. if they are nice i will buy them again.. but for now this was my last pucase of the year! Better safe money for next year Very Happy

Hope you all liked my comments again and have a nice day/evening ore night  flower

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 3:37 pm

Congratulations! cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:19 pm

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:23 pm

Congrats on your newest herd members!

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:43 pm

They are beautiful!! <33 Congrats!! I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 1:39 pm

congrats on the lovely horses.
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 7:15 pm

Great horse additions Very Happy Interesting to see the Müller in their congas. I agree with you, they could have done something way more interesting with the Hanoverian..

Phexedrine

Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:59 am

Thank you for the detailed review, it's very interesting

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 8:17 am

Congratulations :)

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:03 pm

Very nice newcomers! Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 7:38 pm

Sooo. i finally found some time to update my additions topic.
I reseved a packeges from our Ana some time ago.
In there where my (secretly most wanted mojo's)
(i'm still lookong for the other mojo horses by Ana especially after reseving these)

Beginning with the whole hurd (some dilisous candy and a lovely card);

First up the loevely suffolk punch mare and her foal;
I tought i maybe was to whet for the baby outside (that .. wheater in this country!) Sow i made a snowscene myself (hope you like it haha)
I instandly fell in love with this horse! what a bauty,,,
Got to love that booty ...
Thw foal is a very vrave little one
(only thing i don;t like are the bright with socks,
maybe i thing to make al little bit darker for some day)\

and the last horse the arabian lady. Such a great preggo mama to be.

Love the head. It's just not to big of a 'curve'.
i really don't like a very BIG curve (i think poeple are going to far at some point.)
Sow her head is just perfect :)
And got to love that belly... its so poppy just great Very Happy (need more preggo mama's)

Many many thanks again to 'Ana' for selling me these loevely lovely horses.
They have a special place in my great horse cabinet (vitrinekast) Very Happy

Hope you all liked the newby's have ga nice day/evening/night Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 8:11 pm

Great models Very Happy Congrats!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 8:30 am

Congratulations

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 1:30 pm

I'm happy to see you like them! Thanks for lovely photos and congrats! Nice newcomers! cheers

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 8:25 am

Sow I was like one month ore so n now i have got my package.
I was so excited because all of the forum alreay head seen my new horse.
But i wanted to be a secret till i got it in my own hands Very Happy

So enjoy:

My very own Perkoz. I will recommand this to everybody to buy at least 1 horse from anna, they are so beautyfull. And is was also worht the whait the let it paint by Aleksander (darkpegasus).

Thanks for watching Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 11:24 am

Holy moly!! He is beautiful!! BIG CONGRATS!!! Applause bounce drunken cheers

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:57 pm

Oh, I'm so happy to see you like Perkoz and to see these beautiful photos! cheers I think Aleksander did very good work on painting and the dappled grey suit this horse very well. I know you waited long for him, but the paintwork does look great Very Happy

Also, I didn't see another dappled grey Perkoz except this one so far, I think this is probably the first! Very Happy

It's a lovely photo with the flowers. I love you I'm really happy to see you're enjoying this model Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:26 pm

Congratulations

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 3:42 pm

So yet again i hve  both some  new  horses Very Happy
Been away for some  time with a new post sow here we  go :
froggie lot:

aandalusian
trakhner

Sweet little pony, i just think is very nice color

rearing stallion not very  mint condition But still nice.

Micro mini's from grand champion jeej my first!!! hope to get more ever Very Happy

Arabian stallion who has got some minor detailles done  again  by me but still is a lady killer (most favorite arabian know)

Icelandic foal:

Running mare:
Jeej (not the mint condition, still very nicve to have love her)

Some funny differenceses in horses from different country's:

Pinto's from china (with halster) and germany
Different sport and total color more blue en the eyes of the german one.

Kabpy mare from china (with halter) and tunesia.
Tunesia one is for sail if anybody is interted because i know some of u want the whole country gonga Very Happy

Horse i bought on my vacation with my boyfriend in Praha (Praag) Czek republic Very Happy I name her Praha (Pragah) because of the great memories i have for the second time in that great country!!

Hope you all liked wachting again.
Have a nice day and evening and night flower

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next