Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!

Go down 
+28
signatus
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Anne from Norway
AkaiHawke
WhiteLightning Wolf
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
widukind
SUSANNE
Wilorvise
Dum_my
Tarunyada
pipsxlch
Night Elf
sauroid
NightLioness
JonasV
Carola
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
Bloodrayne
sadie3112
persefone
Roger
animalluvr6
Ana
Elros Alvar
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 7:51 pm

Congratulations :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 8:01 pm

Congratulations, very nice additions! I like especially the running TB mare and the Papo Appaloosa Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 10:52 pm

What an amazing flock you got there Applause

I totally agree that the Papo Arabian is wonderful, - so full of life and ebergy and charm cheers

Beautyflu pictures too ! What a pleasure to scroll down Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 11:40 pm

Congrats! cheers

AkaiHawke

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 1:21 pm

oh wow! congrats!! Very Happy
i also love that papo spotty.. its so cute! >w<
and even better that you have great memories to go with her!
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 2:35 pm

THank for all the kindd words Very Happy

AANNDD i'm very happy to show you some more new horsesss.....
OMG i'm so happy i jut can not help myself..
Here we GO :

On facebook there is  this girl (Woman  , don't know her age) and she does me customs  but in another way. Name : Nova Occasio Studios.
You pick  a stallion and send pictures of the mare you want the breed a foal with.
Then a few weeks later *pop*  a package with a foal from the  mail man.
I had choosen 2 stallion for 2 mares and here are the results:

Frieda x Irish  Coffee

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The foal is a mare and  her name is Guinness (in the line of the father  Very Happy )

And  Moonshine x Mirrored Moves

This foal is also  a mare and is called": Moon Moves now :)
Al these horses are repainted andd/ore custumized by some body else
and the stallions are not  mine.

And then ssometing different  bounce  bounce  bounce

The rodeosseries!!!
(ordered from Amazon, quick, easy and not that expensive (around  €100 euro)

I really want you to   know i  give  my own opinion about these
(its not that every  body has to agree)

First up  the Roping team:
Very   small pen  to chace a  calf in XD  so i think there had to be at leasst 4 more fences but never mind.

Riding with calf

My first calf a lovely calf BUT ... Very tame calf ... for  a calf that is chacesd by a big black horsses  with cowboy on  top. shame!

came   with   tack tack does came of the horse.
came   with   tack tack does came of the horse.(baaaddd picture, but very deatilled tack very nice.
(baaaddd picture,) Very deatailled tack very nice.

I really think the paintjob on this rodeoseries is done very well. Meet Bill (ssorry very American)

He  has a really nive buckle with a cow with horns in gold.

Horse again. Nice deatail Love thiss color andd the blue eyes.
We all know schleich lovess to  recycle .. hate  that again.
We all know schleich lovess to  recycle .. hate  that again.
saddle (removeble)
With the firssst ropinng team on the grey :)
They can  team up know.

Nextup   the bucking brankco
Very   bucking (NOT)
Other side
Alsso  very  deatailled (tack allready on the horse is removeble)
Arm  is moveble (pointing down  is really weird  XD)  Rider also has nice buckle with silver star.

Deatailled saddle and very ddifferent ffrom other 2 sets. (horse is  recyced appaloosa stallion)
With the firssst bronco who is not thiss tame haha very weirdd to see them together.
HIIyhaaaaaaa!

And last but not leaasst  The barrel race set:
Umh... i  think there is something wrong ... O i know ... The riding i missing !
Jep thisss  package  came  with  no  cowgirl... know that a shame .. schleich is missing a quality check.
I  wass promised an other package with no charge ..  
i will whait till i get it  know and other  wise i  will  be very mad at Amazon.

Very  weird  2 barrels ... i would expect 3 but yeahh  schleich ....
Who would love to ride a trakehner horse into a barrel  race aanywaay ?
Woull  have love to  see this  package came with a horssse
in  a posse  like  the collecta quarter  horse (Sorrel - 88585 ore Bay - 88584) !

lasst ting to say (exccept  for the love i give thesse) The tack that is not on the  horses (roping anddd barrel) Is very SMALL.
I doesn't ffit right sow i have put it on very very carefull becausse it can only expand a little bit.
Tip is to make it  warm with  your breath before  stretching it (it works better that  way).

Hope you  liked it all,
and Have a nice  day  with lots of sun  flower ore snow ore  what ever you like  I love you

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 3:42 pm

TOTALLY awesome cheers

Those rodeo sets are wonderful ! If everything goes well, I get them also soon, - aren't we lucky ? Wink

But those customs !!! They are MAGNIFICENT, beautyful, charming, unusual ! Gosh !!! I love you cheers Applause

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 4:14 pm

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 9:58 am

Sow i got my new ccowgirl from amazon
(great service, very  happy with amazon now, can raccomand to everyone)
Anddd i have got the palomino horse  double.
If there is somebody interested and  want to buy ore traide only the palomino horse let me know.

And then i was with my family on a day out. It was nice  wheater and birds where tirping.
We where going to get some coffe at a farm like cafetaria.
And i got an heart attack. Not really but omg.
standing at the kids play area... a horse i dind't have in my collection.
I dind't feel sorry for the kidds becusse there  where a lot of toys..
I  rushed over and graped  thiss horse of the table ..
Evey boddy of my familie   asking what was wrong?
And i explainedd this horse is worht a lot of money and thats why  a died a little on the spot.
Everybody was like; Ask iff you can buy him.
Stil recovering ffrom my mini heartattack a wobbled over to the owner  off the place.
Explaining that i'm a horse collector and i wante to  buy this one:
Owner ssaid give my 1 euro and you can have it...
(i again got a little heart attack thinking about the fact she mind find out that is not much for any scheich horse)
I   give her a euro and brought the  hore to safty in the car.
Its a mirecal  i dind't die, so here are the pictures

Greeting

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 11:01 am

ohhh! Lucky you! I love you Shocked
I also have him, but for 5 euro's! also cheap... but not as cheap as yours! Very Happy
I can imagine your mini heart attack, Congrats! cheers

...and i send you a PM about the Palomino horse :3 Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 3:41 pm

Great newcomers and congratulations for the fantastic find!! Great story too! cheers

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 6:43 pm

Congrats

Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 5:53 pm

Very nice collection! Those were excellent stories, both about the woman who customizes foals, and how you got your wonderful Arabian. I also really love your custom shires (is the mare flocked? it makes her look so real). Congratulations!

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 8:02 pm

barracudacat wrote:
Very nice collection!  Those were excellent stories, both about the woman who customizes foals, and how you got your wonderful Arabian.  I also really love your custom shires (is the mare flocked? it makes her look so real).  Congratulations!

No she is maybe a bit to dusty on the pictures Very Happy But not floched Wink

And thanks for liking my horses Very Happy i feels great to share bounce Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 6:56 pm

Wow! A lot of great beauties here! Congrats! cheers

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Hello all lovely poeple of the sts Very Happy
i'm happy to say i have got a lot of newby's again horses this time (how could it me something else.)
And i apologize up front for the bad photo's i really don't know what is wrong with the light and camera.
But here they came bounce

First up:
The to andalusians look a likes. The one on the left (with halter) is made in germany en the right is made in China.
The germany one has light spots en the china one has darker sport in his flank.
The germany one has more black over all (legs, tail and nuzzle) and lighter legs beniet the black.

The arabian stallion is a winner for me, i like his face *not his color very boring* and sloppy paint job.
His tail looks weird with the sort of braid net like thing, but i also don't like the tail because of the way its sculpted.
He fits really well with his long legged mare (still do not like her  silent )
With the whole famlie Razz how could such a nice foal came out of these parents hahaha  confused

And then we find ourselfs a (young?) clydesdale gelding. He has got a nice, cheeky look to him in his traditional outfit.
Comparing him to a custom (i bought) he look so stiff and maybe a bit out of proportion.
His nuzzle is not right in a way i can not put my finger on ... maybe his nostrils are to short?
Bottums up .. ore should i say braids up, Haha love those butts  I love you
But overall to me a fine looking horse, with no experience (ore mussle) just looking what his next adventures is.
(if he not tripes over his BIG head  affraid )

2 pictures for the pinto's because the mother got a baby know. I think one of the sweetest (not overly girly dangerous cute) foals.
She has a nice dark brown color almost black, i like that very much.

And then the new mustang familie ... I really like these!
The foal is oke (not a big fan because of his pose (bit weird  scratch ). But his ears are back and that is something new Very Happy
The mare has i nice (not sure witch) color and the stallion is just great to me one of the best of 2016.
His color is so nice love him. Like a Star @ heaven

And then last but not least the clydesdale mare and foal.
I don't know what to think. the mare is still sweet and soft in her face.
Also laks expression to me and has this same thing the gelding has going on with the head.. and the braids ...
Just no .. Evil or Very Mad
 The foals is oke i geass, nothing new to be seen...
I don't know why but she is bigger then the old clydes lady's and almost as big as the last shire.
Even her head is almost bigger then that of the shire mare ... i really don't know why but its not pretty.
The gelding and her make a good team, big head and big neck  Twisted Evil
but hey .. at least he is a gelding en not another stallion!

And my cust became father of antoher cust (i bought past year) and the muller pinto .. i think they make a great family! Very Happy
Also my other pinto mare (the one from the waggon) has a baby now (bought with the same lot of the baby above)
Not 2 baby's are whaiting for a mother (pore baby's) the tenneesee walker foal and another cust (same lot as above foals).
Nothing new in these foals (exept for the TWH) but i liked to show you all i made pair haha.
I think it is also because of a bit of bad wheater i'm bored and wanted to pair the loney foals.

I'm actully happy schleich makes mommy and baby's (not like collecta with a stallion and a foal .. no mome (Fjords)
How do you think about that with horses ore other animals ? Do you like the famlie idea ore not Razz ?

Sow thanks for wachting again and have a nice day, night ore smething else flower

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 11:27 pm

WONDERFUL bounce cheers

Great models, fantastic presentation, and fine, informative photos Applause Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 9:23 am

Congratulations :)

Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:24 pm

Congratulations on these newest figures, and great reviews!

Quote :
I'm actully happy schleich makes mommy and baby's (not like collecta with a stallion and a foal .. no mome (Fjords)
How do you think about that with horses ore other animals ? Do you like the famlie idea ore not Razz ?

I think for me, this depends on how much I like the species. I would go out of my way to get certain dog breed families, but for most other things, I like having single species. However, I think it's great that Schleich does provide the option of families for those that want them. As you've shown, they certainly look good together.

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 10:22 am

Owke owke owke ... i have been active on the forum but i posted nothing for a short time.
That i new because i want to post but life has been bizzy.
Now i got a lot of new thing (mostly horses afcourse) And allll the new elfes.
I dindt want to only show then but make a comparison with the older elves so that is what i did.
but i have been looking for cats on the forum also.
I found a topic about the nicest big cats and every body's opinion so i got a few cats myself.
Enjoy Very Happy

Elf Lunaja en Nalenja on Mist Horse
I really don;t know what is going on with the mane on the horse of Lunaja, those blue braid like tail is also a bit weird in my opinion.
But hte mist horse of Nalenja omg those translucent mane and tail are absoluutly gorgeous.
I really love the originallaty and is greatly don;t with some sparkle not to much!

All the new elfs on horses and all the old elfs n horses.
What is the most disturbing to my is that the nice a bit blendid colors of the older elfs really are bright now on the new elfs...
I don;t like it because in my mind elfs dhould be a bit hiding in flowers and plants and the brighter ones are not beiing able to hide.

On the left queen Eyela and on the right queen Eyala in Festive Clothes - Riding
Love the old one better, the horse has more deatilles and the wings of the queen are nicer in my opinion.

On the left the old Feya on the right Feya in Festive Clothes - Riding
I do like these aqually, The old horse i nice but the new horse is very cute in a good way. The elfs are both nice.

On the left the old Sera on the right Sera in Festive Clothes - Riding
Its really weird i would like the new horse if her head would not look like a cow so much  pale
But i really love the old elf better, the only one who was sitting with the legs on both sides a don;t know is was original.

On the left he old Marween on the right the new MArween in Festive Clothes - Riding
I loves her old bose with the little racoon but her new pose is also nice and original.
The racoon has a pore paint job that i won;t like i will repaint him maybe later
(but i want to ceep the set original zo maybe i will reapint an other racoon haha)
The new horse is the same as the appaloosa stallion from a fes years ago he is nice, i really like the earring.
I thing out of thses 2 i like the new set a bit more becasue of the whole seen.

On the left the old Surah on the right the new Surah in Festive Clothes - Riding
Love the new bird the i more bird like then the other one in my opinion.
the new horse i would have loves if it wan't for the weird mane .. there are like dreathlock (original) but i don;t like it.
Also his head (on the new horse) is a bit wirdly attached to the body .. like it doen't fit.
Really like the old wings on surah the schrunk a lot over the years haha.
Overall i like the old one better here the paintjob is nicer and the wings are so much better.

The little pegasus foals all togheter
really don;t like the latest one his face... its so weird short and round.
But the latestones his wings are the most deatilled i have seen so far.
I really like the collored one the best, with the purple pinkisch color.

The addult pagasus the new one and the older ones together.
I don;t like te new one he is just weird ... OMG XD i'm sorry i can not get over his neck ... and that face i just  Suspect
But his wings again are very detailled and very nice big and nice placed.
The old ones in my opinion are so much better nice horses nice mane and tail nice wings.

The older unicorn foals with the new unicorn diamond foal.
See for your self .. i just ..  No the new one ..  pale  my gosh ...

The older unicorn addults with the new stallion (mare was out of stock i will get her later)
I don't know i like him , he is just nice with the mane up and the colors, his body is weird but i think its not worst.
I really don;t like the older standing one also so my likes are going to the reaing on... that is my favorite.

Over here all the other foals that came out last months
The pink one is miriel
the brownisch is Marween's Striped Foal
The blue with brown mane one is Eyela's King Foal
the pink green one Surah's Feathered Foal
In the box are : Femaja's Butterfly Foal and Venuja's Pearl Foal
And i couln't let these critters behind:
Zenaja's Blossom Deer
the yellow thingy Misamee
the olw like Zhuhu
and the squirre like ne Zimsi

The white mustan? with foal from the stable and the rider set with the white horse. These are very nice all are great with this color.
A bit op shading would not have hurt but its forgiven Razz

And the the last little ones the piggets and the frogs like them very much

And all of my big cats

So i punt in the names of all the animals and elfs Very Happy enjoy !

Last edited by Dum_my on Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 11:38 am

Congratulations, very nice additions! The little piglets are the cutest Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 11:46 am

Wow, SO many newbies! Congratulations!! Thanks for all the detailed photos, I have just recently started collecting Bayala, so I really enjoyed seeing all this!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 8:11 pm

Congrats

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 8:28 pm

What a wonderful flock !!!! Applause

I enjoy very much to see the details of Bayala ! I have never seen them in the shops here, so I only know them from the catalogue...I think I MUST have that rainbow-foal wit pearls on the rump Laughing

It must have taken ages for you to make so many perfect close-ups. I will surely come back here again and enjoy. Thankyou , and of course : CONGRATULATIONS cheers

Night Elf

Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 4:33 am

Congrats!!! What wonderful additions. What's not to love: horses, big cats, Bayala and itty bitty piggies! pig

I especially like the unicorns with rainbow manes and tails. They remind me of Rainbow Brite's horse from my childhood. sunny

PS: Did the piglets come together in a set?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next