Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!

Go down 
+28
signatus
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Anne from Norway
AkaiHawke
WhiteLightning Wolf
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
widukind
SUSANNE
Wilorvise
Dum_my
Tarunyada
pipsxlch
Night Elf
sauroid
NightLioness
JonasV
Carola
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
Bloodrayne
sadie3112
persefone
Roger
animalluvr6
Ana
Elros Alvar
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 10:05 am

How many horses, beautiful collection! Pleasant staging; Real pleasure to watch them. Congratulations

Very Happy Applause cheers sunny study
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 5:54 pm

thank you all Very Happy

And Roger yes the new plastic is not that great, i do not apreciate it,
but the horses are not less beautifull because of it  so i don't mind that much Very Happy

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 6:04 pm

Not that great photo's but the wheater is just not that great its like hot for the Netherlands, but at the same time its very clouded and like very sultry (i looked that word up on google).
But indoor will do for now Very Happy
My new additions and what i really think of it afcourse :):

First up the lusitano mare and the little stable that came with her;
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
i really do not hate the stable ..
i rather don't get them but if the horse is nice i will get all that stuff schleich put with the horses to get the horse.
I'm on the fence what to do with these (the other mother and foal set came with an other stable (the same)).
Maybe repaint it with a nice dark brown and green? maybe a red rood ? i don't know its not horrible.

Then the lusitano mare her self';

Adn her with the muller lusitano (coulnd find the reculaire one ... i don't know where i put him .. Laughing )
I like her overall. Do not like the braids, Do not like the color .. plaine white is a bit overused lately.
And do not like the weird right front leg, its like she is limping a bit. But i Do like her face and her body type.
She good well with heard of 2017, but she fades into nothing in compare with the (old) stallion.
What i really din't know; she is from Romania ... ! that a new counrty that makes schleich for me!

Nexup the pintarabians;
The whole familie look nice togheter;
The stallion is a nice one .. i like his flow. His gate reminds me a bit of the old brwon running mare.
I like his tail up that is a nice detail, and i like the color. I never hae seen a real pintarabian but i like this one.

The mare an foal omg i really like these ... the body look great, the sillouete is so nice! Do not like the braids ... but the color is also nice.
The foal is really really cute and not girly this maybe is the first cute and good looking foal ever from schleich.

The comparison with the arabians because i tought it is funny the pintarabian maybe has the best arabian faceof the 3 ...

And a comaprions with the latest pinto mare, just look a the diference i love that. That faceis just great on the pintarabian.

And last but not least: The pintarabian but in an other color...
Could they be pintarabians then? I really think not, but with schleich it can!
The mare like the previous one, nice form and this one has a nice darker color really really nice!
I don't know what is wrong with that rope .. its in a weird knot and i really don't know why there is a purple band.
Maybe the mare is limping and criptled? maybe they could have mayde the purple bandead bigger so it would fit ?
I'm glade it can the taken off the leg! The colors are all of on the halter the stable and the same with the stuff on the lusitano mare;
The rope and the halters are of in color and the purple thing is again other purple... i really really hate that so much Mad .

The girl has a bit weird eyes .. i do not like that, but she can move her arm and that is nice. Maybe in the future they can stand and ride like the belfile figurines.

Nothing bad about this foal,, lovely little cute face and overall very nice color.

And the little bunnyrabbit Very Happy he/she is very nice, that tail is so lobsy

Have a great day Very Happy and thank for watching flower

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 7:15 pm

Great additions and lovely photos cheers

I know your dilemma with those little stables, - they are nice, but what to do with them ? scratch

The Arab-pinto stallion gives me the impression that he has a locked knee-cap in his hind leg, and should never be used for stud. Rolling Eyes
My pony - Spotty - has that problem, and it means that he can't bend the leg, and drags the hind leg after him sometimes, untill the knee cab slides into place again, - but it was much worse when he was young. Wink

Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 10:48 am

SUSANNE wrote:

The Arab-pinto stallion gives me the impression that he has a locked knee-cap in his hind leg, and should never be used for stud.  Rolling Eyes
My pony - Spotty - has that problem, and it means that he can't bend the leg, and drags the hind leg after him sometimes, untill the knee cab slides into place again, - but it was much worse when he was young. Wink

That sound awful, i hope spotty is not in pain when that happens?

And thank you! Very Happy

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 2:09 pm

Beautiful figures and precious photos. Congrats Dum_my ! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 5:03 pm

congrats

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 10:00 pm

Very nice new figures! I really like the pintarabians.

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 12:23 pm

Nothing new for the forum but new for my;
The 2 stable mares and foals;
Threkheners and mustangs;

Greeting Very Happy

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:28 pm

congrats on expanding your stable

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 9:16 am

Congrats

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 6:57 pm

thank you Very Happy

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 7:23 am

lovely new ones Dum_my!
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 11:19 pm

Congrats!!! Those are must have additions for sure!!!

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 2:47 pm

Hello hello Helloooooo all poeple of sts!
I wanted to take time to show my newby's;
nothing new ore nt seen yet but still Very Happy here they are;

And i really have a question (for fun) for the poeple who maybe saw my tack true time topic i just started; what color of arabian tack color will be nice for this black stallion? I know he has pink (!!!) ribbon in his tail but i will be not look at that because i will not make pink tack for this stallion.

Greetings Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 5:23 pm

Congrats

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 3:58 pm

Congratulations! cheers Very nice to see the 2017 advent calendar figurines. Nice to see they made a new mold for the dog! It's pretty cute :3

I think blue or simply white will suit your black stallion!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
barracudacat

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 5:40 pm

Very nice models! I really like their new Chihuahua. I would guess blue, brown, or white might look best. It's a shame that beautiful Arabian has pink colored braids of all things. If that was my model, I don't think I could resist sanding or painting over them.

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 2:27 pm

I went to the action, a store that sells all kind of things, also some toys, and last time i went there was some very very cheap schleich.
Know i went and looked for schleich they had smurf (a lot) for under one euro. but i do not collect those and let them be.
Then a saw some other stuff for 70! cent.. and i could not let them in the store haha.
Now i have got some bullyland an 3 other model i don't know witch brand;
The awsome bullyland octopuss and other from the finding dory film.
A Olaf that fals apart (a bit to easy hope i do not lose his hair ore nose haha)
And to my little pony's fluttershy and twilight sparkle also here tail and maine can came off.
weird but also very cute models, and nice deatilles for unknow brand.

Greating Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 2:32 pm

Nice additions

Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:07 pm

Very nice new models! I would recommend superglue for Olaf. Those ponies almost look like they're fuzzy.

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 10:50 am

Thank you Very Happy
Haha maybe Olaf needs a apointment with dokter glue hahaha,
but for know he stands of a shelf so he will be owke, for now.
The pony look fluffly indeed but is the kind of plastic is very weird soft stuff Laughing !

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 9:42 pm

Those are actually erasers, so that's probably why the plastic looks/feels weird Smile And the Action Bullyland sale is great! cheers Some Action stores have The Good Dinosaur Bullyland figurines as well! Congratulations on your additions! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 12:25 pm

Thank you all for the nice words again Very Happy
I'n looking at the action every week now; you never know what you will find !

But next up again no horses;

My latest additions contains the snowhare from the ''Albertheijn toetjes dieren'' (AH dessert animals)
And with this it make my collection compleet Very Happy
All fewed with there buddy's of eatch batch (seison).
Some i have only 1 of the model soem i have lie 5 times haha it was luck in every dessert.
the rest came from fleamarkets and internet Very Happy

The hare :)

And then the newest dogs; the breyer dog blind backs;
And yes i got the one i wanted the most; the pomerain and jack russel Very Happy
I did the photo's about my 10 boxes in order i think they are best and worst.

pomerain;
jack russel
newfoundland; nice little guy (very smaal for such a big breed) much fun
A bit less great; the labrador i guess; very big head
the chowchow with a pink tongue!

i don;t know witch one the first one is, than a collie and a german shephard,
i do think the colros on these 3 gould be better.

And lest the boxer and doberman i ques bouth very ugly and not breed related accept for color.

And just some fun comparison;

And some tennis balls i made ; Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 6:31 pm

Beautieful tiy additions

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next