Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!

Go down 
+28
signatus
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Anne from Norway
AkaiHawke
WhiteLightning Wolf
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
widukind
SUSANNE
Wilorvise
Dum_my
Tarunyada
pipsxlch
Night Elf
sauroid
NightLioness
JonasV
Carola
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
Bloodrayne
sadie3112
persefone
Roger
animalluvr6
Ana
Elros Alvar
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Benga

Benga

Country/State : The Netherlands

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 4:37 am

Congrats!

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 6:21 am

I see you are having fun! Naturally some of these dogs have large heads, it is a esign decision in my opinion once it makes them look cuter. They give a lot of fun and surely these tiny tennis balls you did are wonderful! Basketball

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 11:57 pm

So we survived the holidays Very Happy

'' I had a different present for my boyfriend; a alpaca hike in the forest
(this will take place in the Netherlands afcourse 1 hour drive from where we life but thats worth it)
He is very happy with it and i hope it will be magicall Very Happy hahaha''

addition time Very Happy
Christmass brought a lot for me;
Mostly collacta horses :)

also i reseved a lot from somebody who collects all the germany stuff you can not buy in the netherlands. So thankfull for her and love the newby's@ Very Happy

So now the horses;
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The foals with my christmass lot i got;
curly foal
paso fino foal
clydesdale foal (he has no mommy?!)
pinto standing foal (i do have her momy but coulnd find her for the picture!)
The other 3 i will buy there mommy's maybe this year, it will be okey they are not alone after all

One that came with the mommy tennessee walking horse mare and black foal love these.
(foal from collecta are so cute and not girly LOVE this).
My collecta collection is growing omg and now i have another BIG one!
The clydesdale stallion! Do like his pose,
do not like his paintjob (sloppy) has had has a dark grey really different from his body.
So i gave him a blanket and halter specialy made for him (by me).

This one really surpised me, i never saw it in person so i coulnd not know but;
I LOVE IT. this is the safari ltd black pagasus. only minor dislike is his size (small)
but omg the detailles and lovely old safari style LOVE  I love you

The thoroughbred mare is a stunner, i do have her now in bouth colors (lovely). her blaze is great.

then a other animal hahaha; with the horses cam a chinchilla Very Happy from collecta 2!

we have got 3 chinchilla's and one that really looks like the model;
Arthus is not so fond of his new companion at first
Pip doen't know what to o with it either
maybe it is wort a sniff
posing togheter Very Happy

An that brings us to my latest lot;
i gueas speaking for them selfs, all the bayala and reithenier magazin horses, with there breed and names.

Thanks for watching Very Happy have a nice day/evening/night flower
(has nobody seen my custom topic yet? a made a lot of horses! ^^ curious about the opinions)

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 12:07 am

WOAH CONGRATS WITH THIS LOT!!!

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Liiolii

Liiolii

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 12:23 am

Wow, congrats! Love the chinchilla, both the figure and real one!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 3:23 am

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 7:34 pm

Thank you all Very Happy

Chinchilla's are wonderfull little creatures Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 9:38 pm

These pictures of the CollectA chinchilla with real ones are the loveliest things I've seen! flower They are so cute even if sometimes they look to me as Pokemons! Laughing
Very beautiful horses too, these CollectA are all very good figures and, of course, all those specials. Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 4:58 am

Wow, so many foals! Congrats! And the chinchilla is amazingly cute! Big congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 8:53 pm

Thank you Roger and Ana Very Happy
Love to read the comments ^^

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 1:37 am

Not much but still worth it for me to show ;
I got some fish in the sale Very Happy i love fish bit i found them to expansive and now they where halve of!!
JEEJ
in font there is a new trakehner stallion; the one from the jumping set.
i will take pictures of that conga soon becasue they are with 5 now i guess?
and last but not least he new doggy's, i loved these when i saw them so know i have them.
I will try to make more puppy's for her soon (first attempt to sculpt puppy's).

thanks for wachting Very Happy
greetings

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 4:24 am

Congratulations :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Liiolii

Liiolii

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 12:52 am

Nice! I have considered to purchase those fish, too. At least one of them. It's always a pleasure to find cool figurines in sale.

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 12:29 am

sow i got 3 new horses this time;
Not to much to say because lots of poeple already have these;
The bayala new pegacorn (unisus?) foal with rainbow foal, nothing to new, nice.
The bayala new sea unicorn, again with the weird face, original but do not like it very much.
The bayala new unicorn, i really like this one, nice soft model, again nice leaf pattarn.

For more comparisons, just ask Very Happy
Have a lovely day :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 1:22 am

Congrats

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 12:26 am

And yet again there are more and more horses in my still slowly growing collection;
Nobody here but widukind to see it haha (i alsmost think i just post for my self but still want to do it.)
Hope the forum will find activity back soon, so i hope i contribute by never stop to post Very Happy

So here we go;
First up the new Brumby horses from southlands replica's (sculpted by Ana as i got that right).

some comparison pictures with an other foal (schleich lippi) to show how deliced the baby is, like perfect little long legs and sweet little eyes in the head.
A comparison with the rearing schleich stallion, love the brumby so detailled.
One thing (i tryde to get it in the picture) i do not like is the paintjob, I DO LIKE THE COLORS, but its very slopy, like the grey on the mares head is like clown make-up and the private parts are just slapped on colors... very sloppy unfortinate in my opinion. But love the 3 in total.

next up;
3 little safari mini;s i bought them separated, and look how awsome lovely;
the little welsh pony, red poisonfrog and
the barnowl (in dutch we call it ''kerkuil'' witch means church owl).
i wanted the pony to because omg so little and cute
i wanted the frog because those from schleich are not that great.
i wanted the barnowl because i love those owl (all owl) but barn owls are so nice Very Happy

next up;
The snowleopard from papo;
Love the model hate the painjob, i realy thougt it would be nice (it is in the catalog picture).
This guy will resieve a repaintjob soon.

Next up; a little mistake by the factory;
a mommy piggy without eyes... omg scaryyyyy...
will give her eyes and send a e-mail to schleich (still waithing for a replay).

next up; a little mistake by me hahaha,
i really tought safari tube animals where as small as the mini animals.
But no ... they are not hahahah

i grouped them in the pictures along my liking;
first are the iquana and friend i love these the most,
still all of them will get a bit of customizing and repaint.

i do not like the rodents and the frog,, hoped they where smaller,
if somebody wants to buy them ore trade Let me know!

Greetings everybody Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 12:39 am

Congrats :)

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 12:57 am

Ooooh congrats on all these nice aditions ^^

I have the pets toob too, I am so in love with that lil ferret I love you

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 5:51 pm

they are lovely Dum_my! :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 9:08 pm

Beautyful and very interesting news cheers

Those Brumbys are perhaps the most beautyful horse models of all toy models drunken

Fun that you call the Barn owl "Church owl". In Danish a churc owl  ( kirkeugle) is a Little owl Laughing
There are barn owls in Denmark, but not as far north as I live Crying or Very sad

And , - wow! Yopu got the "Pets" TOOB !!!!  We need pictures of several of those in TAI bounce Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 10:20 pm

Thank you all!
Lovely to see all of the comments Very Happy
Maybe you all can take a look in my custom topic 2 haha, i really need tips about my work Razz

Can i make pictures and send them to you for TAI, susanne?
Then i will make those pictures today :)

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 1:28 am

Dum_my wrote:

That would be wonderful cheers

Corrected : My mail is : XXXXXXXXX Laughing

Last edited by SUSANNE on Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 9:56 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Dum_my wrote:

My mail is : xxxxxxxxxx  Very Happy

Maybe it's better to send Dum_my a PM with your personal e-mail address, Susanne.
The world is a strange place these days....
silent

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 1:44 am

Bloodrayne wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Dum_my wrote:

My mail is : xxxxxxxxxx  Very Happy

Maybe it's better to send Dum_my a PM with your personal e-mail address, Susanne.
The world is a strange place these days....
silent

Thankyou, - I'll cross them out Embarassed

Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 9 EmptySun May 06, 2018 5:47 am

sooooo hello poeple of sts Very Happy ! nice wheater in the Netherlands at last ...
but also al lot happend; quick overvieuw;
So i got a new job, and also quite already.
Why would you ask? I will not (never ever) be somebody’s slave again..
I will work but i also need some appreciation.
And i got surgery,, yes in the mean time , i just needed that surgery form my jaw.
Most poeple would not think about that but i could not chew well and my theeth where very crooked.
Know they will never be crooked again and i can chew (as everything is healed up) normal again.
The healing process takes 6 weeks (its 4 weeks ago now) so when i’m healed i will go eat everything
that i could not for the passed 6 weeks hahaha.
Think about chips and crips and al the crunchy stuff i really really like crunshy stuff Very Happy

But there is also good news, i got a new car (yes also) a toyata aygo and i love it!. so happy.
And a job interview by my dream job, next week.
And (as we say in Dutch) ‘’and as a wack on the sky-rocket’’ (yes its is really a saying that stands for;
‘’and even on top of the cherry on the cake’’); I bought 2 snakes Very Happy kenia sandboa’s,
there names are Unagi (form avatar series) and Cleopatra (because yeah .. i don’t know haha).

But i really came to show everybody my new horses;
Alsmost every 2018 horse and a few collecta! I will try to take pictures that are intresting for comparison and such. If there is a horse somebody wants an extra photo ore comparison just ask Very Happy.

firt up the datmore pony's;

as you can see above, the new ones are the white mare with the little (dark brown) foal.
and the brown (almost orange) pony. above compared with the old trio from schleich (stallion, mare and foal)
i do not have a clear opnion over these horses hahaha, what i find strange is the new brown mare is almost orange, i do not like that but hey the mold is new in white. the foal is cute, but his legs are so grey!
Why are his legs sooo grey ... i do not understand actually. and another thing is saw is that the old foal has such a big head in comarison just masive XD.
overall ; like these horses.

next up; the English thoroughbreds
Again the mare and the foal, lovely foal, like it very much. mare also nice, do not like the pony tails and the maine. But with schleich this is one of the lesser disturbing brading we have seen XD.
the stallion, is a no no for me... just no.. i do not like the tick neck and his had and just now ..
compared with the very old englisch.. also not my favorite horse (awh that not nice to say i know but.. yeah).
overall; not my favorite bunch ...

next up; welsh pony's
lovely, not very spactaculair, but nice, bought grey (white). in compare to the mojo fun welsh (much more deatailles this guy has). AAand i really tought the mare was the stallion and visaversa.

next up; the morgans
also lovely .. i had to google the colors but they do excist i dind't know, so i did learn a thing.
stil love the collacta stallion (the color and the pose, a real morgan for me (a) )
But these are nicer in real then i tought asspecially the stallion.

next up; the quarter horses
compared in a time line of the oldest to the newest... i still need one stallion.
i do like the new mares and i really like the foals... BUT (there always will be)
i do not think of them as great quarters... they are just to ''main horse'' there a not a real think that makes them quarter horse...
still i really like them all, the foals best then the mares
last the stallion (still thinking about the likeynest of this one...)

next up; the palomino andalusian;
lovely... lovely i like him

and then for now the last schleichs; the holsteiners...
foal is very like the hanno foal from a few years back.
the mare ... even i can do a better job a sculpting a horse ... and i never even really tride...
omg just omg
the stallion has a weird lip haha, but i oke i guess i don;t know in the color also...
not my favorite bunch again (i'm sorry horses).

last but not least; some collecta
collecta hanno mare and foal.
collacta percheron, knabstupper and camarque.
love these lady's, only thinking about the color of the percheron, maybe repaint.... someday...
and the tinker foal for at the foot of my mare Very Happy

lovely Very Happy

I do get the appaloosa mare and foal, but i forget to take pictures of those XD next time i will Very Happy

greetings Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next