Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!

Go down 
+28
signatus
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Anne from Norway
AkaiHawke
WhiteLightning Wolf
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
widukind
SUSANNE
Wilorvise
Dum_my
Tarunyada
pipsxlch
Night Elf
sauroid
NightLioness
JonasV
Carola
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
Bloodrayne
sadie3112
persefone
Roger
animalluvr6
Ana
Elros Alvar
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:16 am

Such beautiful additions! I just love that arabian! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 9:08 pm

The Collectas look sweet! A good direction to expand an equine collection in, no?

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:50 pm

Dum_my wrote:
Sow i have been bad again and did buy presents for my self again..
my mother thinks i'm losing my mind because the collection is growing out the closet where they belong to stay IN! Razz

I know what you mean. My mum is starting to dislike my obsession with collecting. She used to be enthusiastic and even brought me some models for my birthday, once she once slipped a baby chimpanzee into my lunchbox! Very Happy Now she is not happy with me Surprised  Yesterday she gave me a funny look when she handed my my okapi parcel because she had only just told me that it was time to stop collecting! No way What a Face 
I actually try to sneak to the lettebox before her because I don't want her to find them before I do!!! Laughing And more are due to arrive!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 11:10 pm

Schleighgirl wrote:

I know what you mean. My mum is starting to dislike my obsession with collecting. She used to be enthusiastic and even brought me some models for my birthday, once she once slipped a baby chimpanzee into my lunchbox! Very Happy Now she is not happy with me Surprised  Yesterday she gave me a funny look when she handed my my okapi parcel because she had only just told me that it was time to stop collecting! No way What a Face 
I actually try to sneak to the lettebox before her because I don't want her to find them before I do!!! Laughing And more are due to arrive!!! Laughing

Some parents think our collecting is a kids' thing, but eventually she will realize you are serious about it. Have you shown her some of the photos you've taken? I think that would help her understand that you are collecting, not buying toys. Wink

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 11:40 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Schleighgirl wrote:

Some parents think our collecting is a kids' thing, but eventually she will realize you are serious about it. Have you shown her some of the photos you've taken? I think that would help her understand that you are collecting, not buying toys. Wink

I showed her my photos but she wasn't particularly interested. She just wants me to spend my money on clothes but I'M not interested. We both have different ideas about money:) I'm learning just to stop talking about my collection and I don't tell her when I buy a figure from the toystore anymore. It is a pity that no one at my home is interested and I can't show them my new figures with out them saying "another one!"
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 6:08 pm

Congratulations again!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 1:56 am

Excelent new additions! I like all this movement in CollectA horses. Their manufacturing is often their less interesting point. Very Happy
You have the monumental Shire mare, I think she, the Queen, can be a good friend of Princess, you have the two sides of toy industry, the replica and the character. Very Happy
Golden Arabian is very sensual and preserves the nobble looking of that ancient breed. Congratulations! Very Happy

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:43 pm

'' I actually try to sneak to the lettebox before her because I don't want her to find them before I do!!! Laughing And more are due to arrive!!! Laughing ''

'' We both have different ideas about money:) I'm learning just to stop talking about my collection and I don't tell her when I buy a figure from the toystore anymore. It is a pity that no one at my home is interested and I can't show them my new figures with out them saying "another one!"''

Schleichgirl this is my life XD

Haha omg i really am happy that i'm not the only one with this ''problem''

Just last week for example... i bouth a big lot of the last 2014 series that i needed total; 110,-
My mother was there before i could open the door for the courier that came to drop the ''box''
My mother almost died when she herd the total spend ...

my stepsister bought clotes... for a total of €421 in one monts ... and she dind't even say that was it all ... its like that every mont... And then my mother go's like; Clotes you can where... your plastic horses are only eating dust in the closet .....

That make my cry almost every time ...

My collection will be growing as long as a have the money to buy the nice bautifull things that make my happy Very Happy:D:D:D

Every one; many thanks for the the nice words, they make my day every day !

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:02 am

I know that so well! My mother can buy three shoes for my sister in one shopping trip but when I ask a horse, toyhorse, 7 euros is suddenly a huge sum....!
Haha wow, that was a lot! Have you already shown them here? Very Happy Stay strong with your collection and don't let them to stop collecting xDD

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:24 am

jonesee wrote:
I know that so well! My mother can buy three shoes for my sister in one shopping trip but when I ask a horse, toyhorse, 7 euros is suddenly a huge sum....!

Wow Jonas, you have a sister with 3 feet, that's rare indeed! Shocked Laughing Wink Very Happy

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:17 pm

Omg Roger XD That was just to funny ! i almost laughed my self out of breath, you are a genius...

I haven't shown then on sts Sad They even are still in their boxes, when the moving is over i will get them out, and make pictures Very Happy
I even will make another stable like scene (i like to do that I love you )
I will fix Rengar to ... Sad pore guy has no flashy hair at the moment... stupid clay XD

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:11 pm

Roger wrote:
jonesee wrote:

Wow Jonas, you have a sister with 3 feet, that's rare indeed! Shocked Laughing Wink Very Happy

lol! lol! lol! She actually has six legs Laughing Laughing Laughing lol!

Dum_my wrote:
Omg Roger XD That was just to funny ! i almost laughed my self out of breath, you are a genius...

I haven't shown then on sts Sad They even are still in their boxes, when the moving is over i will get them out, and make pictures Very Happy
I even will make another stable like scene (i like to do that I love you )
I will fix Rengar to ... Sad pore guy has no flashy hair at the moment... stupid clay XD

Okay, but you promise to do that?! Very Happy I can't wait to see what kind of beauties you've received Very Happy
Best luck with Rengar Wink

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:05 pm

lol! 
I've lost count of the number of times that my mum has said "time to put it on halt now Emma" and I will nod solomly and then sneak my newest arrivals inside!
Laughing 
Yes I can't wait to see your new arrivals too!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 1:11 pm

[quote="jonesee"]
Roger wrote:
jonesee wrote:

Laughing 6 legs? Laughing Ha, that's not rare anymore, I have some ants at home and they have a lot of sisters with 6 legs too!!! Shocked Well, if you feel like that just because your sister have 6 legs, I wonder how it is with a centiped brother. affraid Laughing
I am kidding but seriously, sisters and brothers are the most precious of our lifes and I am sure your sister deserves as much these "3 shoes" as you deserved that huge box of horses from your Mother. Sometimes, daughters and sons do really forget sometimes what their mothers deserve too. Wink

Dum_my wrote:

Embarassed Thanks, I think I am just a silly croc but that's probably almost the same. Very Happy

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 1:18 pm

I love your new models!

Where did you buy the lunar horse? and how much it cost?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 1:35 pm

Roger wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Roger wrote:
jonesee wrote:

Laughing 6 legs? Laughing Ha, that's not rare anymore, I have some ants at home and they have a lot of sisters with 6 legs too!!! Shocked Well, if you feel like that just because your sister have 6 legs, I wonder how it is with a centiped brother. affraid Laughing
I am kidding but seriously, sisters and brothers are the most precious of our lifes and I am sure your sister deserves as much these "3 shoes" as you deserved that huge box of horses from your Mother.  Sometimes, daughters and sons do really forget sometimes what their mothers deserve too. Wink

Dum_my wrote:

Embarassed Thanks, I think I am just a silly croc but that's probably almost the same. Very Happy
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 4:42 pm

[quote="Roger"][quote="jonesee"]
Roger wrote:
jonesee wrote:

I am kidding but seriously, sisters and brothers are the most precious of our lifes and I am sure your sister deserves as much these "3 shoes" as you deserved that huge box of horses from your Mother.  Sometimes, daughters and sons do really forget sometimes what their mothers deserve too. Wink
[quote="Roger"]

Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Well, she's just a regular Finnish girl... lol! lol! haha Very Happy
Yes, you're right - even if life with them isn't always so glorious we love them Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 11:43 am

First up:
I'm sorry i did not post for a really long long time...
Bizzy bizzy bee is a understatement i think Razz

persefone : i bought it on a Dutch ebay like site called ''marktplaats'' it cost 34,99 (what a price)
It was allready second hand but in mint condition.

Sow now this is called new additions i have lots en lots of new one
Nothing you dind;t see already but again i will give my own opinion about it Razz
I have a lot of pictures to so lets get started;

First up is a winner for me :
The new horses with riders sets; every body has shown them with the tack but i immidiatly took it of ... I don't now but i don't like the big not fitting schleich tack Razz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Form left to right the quarter horse ( i think) The i don't know breed and the lippizaner (i think)

If it wasn't for the earscap thingy i really think this is the best model of 2014 for me
The pose is original and it suits the model i raelly think its a nice girl (yes i was shooking for me to find out it was a mare ...

I really think if the new white (i think lippi) Was a stallion they would me a perfect couple but know i think they will be very good friends Very Happy gossiping about the new stallion that maybe will came in 2016 ore so ? Who knows Razz

The Quarter mare (yes also a girl) Is not that good... She is really poor in musles and her face is not that great Sad
I will see her as a young horse that needs a lot of training before she will be great.
The stallion on the other hand sees something in her i miss i think (he looks messeraised)
And the last one i don't know what to make of this one.. again a mare ... is she a haflinger ore a palomino ... shame she can not tel me her self

I think of her like a modern haflinger now.. A bigger more atletic typ then the old fashioned haflinger.

Next up new to my growing herd of schleich doubles: the muller SE
I really love the new color on the trakhener mare better then the original color...
She riminds me of my own pony (r.i.p. Inka (not a trakhener but stil beautifull))
Nothing to say about this one still Diva uglyness i hate the model ...  Twisted Evil

I really don't know why this change is happend in schleich land... What in the name of horses makes it okey to charge sutch a big spend on a mane color change ... WHY (head againts wall)
Only upsite on this story is that the new camarque can yoin his ugly wife from past years muller SE

Now this is a good change i think i like the model and the new color is a good choise.
But whait .. i look so formiliure ... why is that ...
O maybe because its not new at al .. SCHLEICh .....
(not really a bad think but .. not that original anymore)

So here is a girl riding a tiger to get rite of al the bad schleich information i give you al up their ^

Moving on to the washing stable stallion.
I really like him (the mold) and i think his new color is great. I gave hem a girl friend because i felt they where ment for eatch other and i think their in love (L)

i only think i would say is again a big $%^&# From schleich is ...:
His cute bum is all black... i can not even think of a rare color mutation that makes this possible...

Next up the bayala horse form the rainbow range... I adore this horse...
She is so big with her flashy rainbow whings and horn on ther forhead... OMG
Again love the big wings
The rearing horse i don;t like that mutch .. The head really looks a bit off... And the color .. those dapples i don't know .. what was schleich thinking? The rainbow mane are okey just because of the ''biggyness'' it brings with them like massive hair waiving in the wind .. yeah ,,,
And then the horse trippes and falls... breaks his legs and ...

Beacuse schleich is sutch a good inventor (uchu uchu) the pute little magnets into the bums of the fairys and their horses saddles so the can give them more dynimic poses! Well done schleich! Very Happy
They can even ride eatch others horses now Razz
Last but not least the rainbow foal and this owner (i think) on the right
On the left the (old) couple of an elf trying to reatch out to an foal...
i don;t like the creedy reatching molds... now i have them like mother and dochter reatching out to some foals that are not intressted in them at al ... nope nope not today..

I do like the new foal his wings are perfect fit and the look happy to my..

The last thing i want to tell is that the wings of all the new fairys and horses are ''glossed'' on the outside and ''mat'' on the inside... i don;t now why their are not without glos like the privious horses and fairy wings but why one side ? I think it look silly... Razz

Sow that was it for today Very Happy
I hope you all enjoy reading my stuff Wink
If somebody want more pictures of any horse tell my i can post them:D
Next up more horses but need to take pictures of them first Wink
Have a nice day the rest of the day Razz

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 4:12 pm

Thank you for showing us your new models! It's a shame they put an ear bonnet on the new Lippi horse as she would've been such a nice model without it.
I agree that the quarter horse -ish thing isn't that great, which is a shame Crying or Very sad

Dum_my wrote:

Only upsite on this story is that the new camarque can yoin his ugly wife from past years muller SE

Always look at the positives!  Laughing lol! lol!

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 4:22 pm

That was a good read. Very Happy
I enjoyed watching your pictures while reading your opinion about the horses.
The good, the bad and the ugly.

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 4:53 pm

Very nice additions! Congratulations! I especially like the horses from the sets with riders Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 5:20 pm

That was an enjoyable addition post that you made! cheers

I don't even know where to start... You've gotten very nice horses! The SE models are nice of course - and it was good to see some comparing photos of them =) 
New Bayala models are nice as well, however we can see some sings what's coming next year.. The rearing horse really looks a bit odd:silent:
This Hanoverian from the washing area set is just gorgeous! Love the color and even though the black butt makes people mad I think it won't make me not to buy him. xD
Think that there will be also the gorgeous TWH stallion in that color.. ShockedLaughingcheers
Sorry for stealing your photo Susanne xS

Loved to read your thoughts and thanks for all the information! sunny

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 5:29 pm

Congratulations! I enjoyed reading your opinions on the models. Very Happy I believe the palomino from the riding set is supposed to be a paso fino. I think my favorite is the bay!

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 8:30 pm

O 4u .. that maybe is possible .. the gate looks a bit like it ...

But if i have to believe the color chard ..
ore the beauty of the real Paso Fino .. i hope schleich wans't aiming for it ...
and i take it for a modern haflinger because if schleich was trying to make a paso fino...
they dind't do their home work well... Sad

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 8:32 pm

Thanks to you all for the compliments :)
I like to here that you al enjoy my ''opinion'' Razz
Please share your own opinion Very Happy i like to read it Razz

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next