Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!

Go down 
+28
signatus
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Anne from Norway
AkaiHawke
WhiteLightning Wolf
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
widukind
SUSANNE
Wilorvise
Dum_my
Tarunyada
pipsxlch
Night Elf
sauroid
NightLioness
JonasV
Carola
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
Bloodrayne
sadie3112
persefone
Roger
animalluvr6
Ana
Elros Alvar
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 8:40 pm

I thought it was a haflinger too, but the gait is what threw me off. So I think Paso Fino.

And you can call me LeeAnn Wink

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 11:43 pm

That was a nice read indeed. Thanks for showing us the new arrivals in such detail! I like the Camargue in blonde much better than the original colourway, and the sculpting of that mane on the unicorn is quite impressive for Schleich. The running braid on the Iberian (?) looks quite nice too.

Dum_my wrote:

The Quarter mare (yes also a girl) Is not that good... She is really poor in musles and her face is not that great Sad
I actually think she's easily the best in the bunch. Laughing Plain perhaps, but likely the soundest (and most feasible).

As for the puzzling tack set palomino... Paso finos do come in palomino (well, you can see they've got buckskin, which tells you palomino and double dilutes are possible too). Platanera Dorada and Ensueño Dorado are reasonable palomino examples within the breed. Some are built - or fed - stockier, too (if still light-boned). The pose does look like a corto (here the same phase in a fino at a show), but it's a phase that appears in a normal walk, too. I can't see any reason why the figurine mightn't be assigned as a Haflinger as well as a Paso.

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:55 am

koniminiatures wrote:

As for the puzzling tack set palomino... Paso finos do come in palomino (well, you can see they've got buckskin, which tells you palomino and double dilutes are possible too). Platanera Dorada and Ensueño Dorado are reasonable palomino examples within the breed. Some are built - or fed - stockier, too (if still light-boned). The pose does look like a corto (here the same phase in a fino at a show), but it's a phase that appears in a normal walk, too. I can't see any reason why the figurine mightn't be assigned as a Haflinger as well as a Paso.

cheers cheers Right!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 1:57 pm

I do inderstand completely what you say about the ras of the palomino tack set horse.
i still have a little bit of curiosety what schleich was going for with the model Razz
Maybe an e-mail one day just to be sure ? Razz I'm a breed freak Very Happy

Thanks for the compliments about my tekst :) I really like, that you like it Very Happy
Their will be more in the future Wink
Also i'm buzzy working on my customs at the moment...
but i wanne make so many that they progess very slow individually Wink

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 3:15 pm

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:56 pm

Soooooooooow Very Happy
I really had no time to post ... BUT
I had some new edditions in the years 2014 Razz And i'm so happy Razz
They are not only schleich again this time Wink And i hope you will enjoy them like i do :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
First up Razz The mustang by collecta (i tought)
I really like the model and i bought it immediatly when i saw it :)

The same mold i think the color is intresting .. not the most beautifull model i have ever seen.
But i find the oldy's pretty charming.

Not the best picture. But i think it's a real beauty.
I like the white and his is like i'm maybe old but i can still kick your .b..t

This model really surprized me! i now it has some juse rubs and stuff but i love him Very Happy
I believe the collecta andalusian ?

This one was looking at me and said .. i need to go home with you .. sow ... i cound't just let it stand there ... he still need a name to actually (A)

Sow i'm ashamed but i really don't now that this model was right now and i'm to leazy to check it out. This is maybe one of my favo's collecta's! What a model nothing to say bad about thise model.

Really beautyfull also. I really like this breed and i will fic him up because of the rubs he has got.

So this combination is not normally my tased but i like the color and the foal is cute.
I don't like the stiff havy material.

This is i great icey and i like his color very much Very Happy

My new heavy horses.. i have never seen them before so i think they maybe are old ore rare?
I can not tell ? confused
But i really love the mom and foal combi so i let them togheter.
The mom also has a bit more rubs but nothing i can do about that ..
i can not get is of and i cannot paint it over i think? I will be wurs i'm afraid.

These 3 came with the different lot to, and i don't now why but i think the appoloosa ( i guess) Is great. The foal thats laying/standing up is also very nice..
That brown foal is just.. Nog words how ugly he is but thats his charm i think.
I still will find him/her a mommy. So he will stay i think .. but it really is a alwfull looking horse baby Embarassed

So not really good and bad this time and i do think there really are some flaws aspecially in the papo's but every model has his own magic worked on me Very Happy
Hop you liked my new commers and nexed time i will do a good/bad post again Razz
With maybe .. more new models ?/
To be continud

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:20 am

I really like that lying draft foal! I think I'll need to get one to repaint Wink

Congratulations!

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:21 am

Almost forget the little one Very Happy pretty little horses

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:25 am

Nice Breyer Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 5:43 pm

Great new additions! cheers cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 7:10 pm

Congratulations :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 7:10 pm

Nice new equines, congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 7:50 am

Very pretty additions Very Happy And lots of old retired ones too. The Papo Percheron and lying Foal I believe are quite rare cyclops

Btw, I just red about your previous haul of additions Very Happy Shame on me for not seeing that before now! It was great reading indeed and I had a great laugh every now and then too Razz I like how you express your feelings about the models!
Also I found it very useful that you provide all these comparison photos! Great photoshoot all over cheers

Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 10:13 am

Thank you very mutch for the compliments Embarassed
It's is so nice to read poeple like my horses and the topic it self.
Just extra nice because everybody here is like ..What Do Yuo collect ?
At the moment te al say i'm insane What a Face
I love the forum and many many thanks for reading my topic Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 10:23 am

SO many rare and beautyful horses cheers

Most of them are among my favorites, - the CollectA mustangs, and the gorgeous retired Papos I love you drunken

Dum_my wrote:

At the moment te al say i'm insane What a Face .....

Wellcome in the club lol! Laughing

Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 7:41 pm

Sow i bought myself an present because of passing for my testweek (in the netherlands we alway have a semester of 10 weeks en at the end a week with test and you just have to pas because you only have one new chance .. sow i always studie very hard but it's not always fun.. some topic I don't like sow here may present:

The collecta lusitano:
Playing with his friend the schleich lusitano, i think i beautful model to..
Not the best photo, but you can still see the detail
I think i'm going to get this model in buckskin to because i like i so much.
Maybe one of mu new favorits Very Happy

next up the papo cremmello mare (i don't know her breed)
I think she is a lovely model, very charming ^^
She is still a bit suspicious about jhon (i called the men jhon)

Nxt up my lady Thoroughbred, i will get her in black aswell. What a beauty!
I think her flashy-ness is very suiting the breed. ^^
I dind't compare her with the schleich one because i do think she looks way better.
She only has this ''bump'' on her side/chest i don't know if it's a ''failed'' one ore just al the horses have got the ''bump''

Next up the dartmoor pony. I really like this guy. On photo he looks bigger but the size is actually more the schleich size! But i don't mind i think its great Very Happy.
because he is a stallion meeting the schleich herd wan't that easy.

Lovely pony head:

Then i got a long wanted one the lippizaner stallion:
I really liked his rearing pose... it reminds me of the lippi's at the spanisch riding school.

With the schleich rearing stallion, the old collecta and the new collecta.

They like the ''polonaise'' very much

almost lest but not least":
To little stable mates very old, i like to have those they are such a treasure!

And lest, the most little horses in my collection:
Jhon for scale Very Happy

But now i have got a question...
The paintkits are still sealed, sow ... should't i open them and paint the horses?
Ore should i let them in the seal?
What would you do ? if you had them your self?

Thanks again for reading my topic Very Happy Hope you liked it Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 7:57 pm

Congrats! Very Happy

As for the paint kits, why not let them free? Wink

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 8:08 pm

Congratulations for passing your testweek Applause Very Happy

And so many beautyful horses, - the pictures are great cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 8:13 pm

Congratulations :)

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 10:01 am

Great additions Very Happy The CollectAs are really great, especially the Dartmoor, I think.

I don't think the 'bump' on the Thoroughbred is normal though Rolling Eyes

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 6:59 pm

Your choices are great Demi! Love the collecta's cyclops But what is that odd thing on the TB mare? One of my collectas had that kind of things on them too @
Hey is that appaloosa colored horse Breyer? And how old is that Breyer SM? He looks very old Very Happy

Thanks for the comparing photos btw Wink

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 11:37 am

Wauw I haave got finnally find some time to show you all my new beauty's ..
I saw these on a second hand website and i fell in love with the first one .. after that a was sold ...
I wasn't the whole collection but i only bought the ones that i really really liked !
I bought them from somebody who said they al wur not her own work so she bought them from somebody in Germany! I really liked the style and the expression on the horses.
I'm a BIG fan of windy manes and tails so these horses where perfect!

Sow i will begin with the one that where only repainted
Sow we all see this is not the real super pinto!
But i really liked his color i founf him so uniek i thought .. why not?
So i cheated a little bit here because i think i will never find the real one Razz

Again i beautifull repaint... i think here color is really pretty.
She is still al mare and i just like the why she is so flawless like the original
Running with the original frisian mare.

I really really really wanted to paint a cremmello (i think he is) My self but when i saw him...
He is so great in his color and own beiying ... i LOVE HIM! Very Happy
Starting a little conga line here ... haha (never thought i would ever have a gonga)
Those eyes I love you I love you I love you

So we all new the beauty a got ftom Jonas, she still is with me afcourse and she came with a little foal. Well jonas she is a buzzy little lady and again she has a beautifull foal on her foot. A little stallion this time Wink
She is very proud of her son Very Happy

Next up one i really wanted to have! Almost like omg NEED because i will regret if i don't get this one:
He really is a big stallion with his bows i really really like him.
Yellow and blue even in his tail :)
I there is somebody out there who can/wil make him a matching outfit i will pay afcourse but that would be so awsome!

Not what you think again a running lady NOPE HE is a real Stallion... i call him my long awaited haflinger stallion... with his very crazy hair! His color again is really pretty!! Very Happy

Sow i willl upload the rest of my newby's later because i have to go to work right know!
Hope you all enjoyed so far :)
I have got the rest al ready oin pictures sow i maybe post them tomarrow ^^
Again i don;t know who the artist is and i still have got know idea where the axacly came from!
If there is anybody who will copie this horses , i will say go ahead ..
I don;t think there is somebody who will stop you! :)

I will post a little sneakpeak later on in my own custom page ...
that will be a surpice til they are done Razz

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:31 pm

Sow moving on today with the second part of the bought cusomt horses !! Very Happy

Ab eautiful kindoff pintoloosa gelding .. Love Love Love his windy maine! and the color is great!
His tail is very nice like the wond blows very hard ! Very Happy

Adn this very nice man, also a gelding, with his silky maine :) He will be wild captured mustang for me ^^

Next up 3 little rebels.. al stallions! But sow lovely .. the color is beautifully done as you can see.

One of my new all time favorits! Those eyes ... love his face!!!
Can almost eat him ^^

Two other new stallion, an pintorabian (ore something) and a ''normal'' arabian
They don;t like each ohter that much Razz
Love his color and little bit chancged pose
Love his maine again ...

Two heavy drafter mares.
Dont know how ''real'' their colors are but i still love these lady's

Her head is more bended... and her color is very interesting

She is only a repaint but still very nice done :)

Last but not least the new Noriker (i found this breed suiteble)
He doesn't know if he is going to like his original because he is so mutch better looking (i agree)
But i think they will get along well eventually.

Still very much thanks for wachting my topic Very Happy
And i'm still very happy i bought these beauty's ,, veryyyy proud owner!

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 7:03 pm

That is a lot of customs! The galloping Haflinger, show-braided Shire and Noriker are my favourites, but they're all very fun. The Noriker's eyes are expressive and the seal bay tones on the galloping appaloosa accurate, I think. I can understand your being proud to be the new owner of this herd.

Last edited by koniminiatures on Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 7:42 pm

Congrats! I really like that shire! He's gorgeous!

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next