Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!

Go down 
+28
signatus
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Anne from Norway
AkaiHawke
WhiteLightning Wolf
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
widukind
SUSANNE
Wilorvise
Dum_my
Tarunyada
pipsxlch
Night Elf
sauroid
NightLioness
JonasV
Carola
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
Bloodrayne
sadie3112
persefone
Roger
animalluvr6
Ana
Elros Alvar
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:03 am

These are some great customs cyclops The Cream coloured Tinker stallion is, especially, I think Very Happy

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 11:35 am

Oh my Demi you make me jealous! So much beautiful custom additions drunken Love them!
Also nice to see my maree among them there - her foal is such a cutie x3

Ps. If you ever get bored with some of those just give me a tip I'll happily buy them free xDDD

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 2:05 pm

Congrats Very Happy Love the heavy horse Very Happy

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 8:19 pm

lovely horses! cheers
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:17 pm

And again i have got some newby's in the past few months.
Finally i have got some time to take pictures of them!
it are a LOT of horses,
don't get me wrong but i just have bought them very cheap
and then my ''buy it!'' reader gets overload bounce Need those horses Razz
Maybe some of them are for sale later on, but for now i will show you them al  Twisted Evil
First up my biggg lot of breyer stable mates;
I allready had some of these but that counted 6 head, then i saw this lot on '' marktplaats'' (a dutch ebay) an i thouht i make an offer, know they are all mine and i'm so happy because they are just so pretty Very Happy

Some group shots:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sow this is a lot of breyer stablemate randomness i really like them with the detailles and different colors. I;m not sure if i keep them all because i really don't like to have so many ''conga's''
Sow maybe i will put some of them up for sale... when i have choosen witch ones have to go  Sad

Some of my new favorits;

In the lot also came 3 repainted horses and they are just stunning
(not a big fan of the lichtest one but the other to are great)
Funny how a small model can have so much detailles on it... i'm sow in love..  I love you

the other day i was looking on the same site for horses when i came across 2 old collecta.
They where called ''procon'' by the seller and i reconised them as collecta.
they where bouth very cheap and i just touht why not?
When the came in i wan not that happy because i really don;t like the why the horses are shaped.
Especially the palomino .. what a weird looking horse XD I think she had a bit of a ugly charm.

After that it was kingsday in the Netherlands Jeej bounce
But i really find it hard to explane to you but there where not that many sellers of ''toys'' this year as years before.
All the poeple (many many many sellers on a blanked on the street) only had some ripoffs ore stuff like barbie ore petshop... never the less i found some horses Very Happy
A grand champion shire foal, the old schleich pinto, goat and brwon foal. And a little collecta? Tiger. The tiger is very very nice, the schleich will be repaired and maybe sold again (ore not)

And then my last additions... tam tam tammmmm

I was on a mini vacation (3 days) to Tsjecië (Česká republika)
I was there with some school poeples and i did injoy every minute of it... i really want to go back ...
Maybe there is a bit of my hart that dind't make it back, so it still is there somewhere!
When we where there we did shop in a really big mall... where other did go there for clothes .. i really couln't help myself, and walked into the toyshop ...
I was amazed and took a whole lot of ... YES indeed .. Collecta ...

I really like him and i now its a fjord but al call him ''Bever'' because he looks a calm animal , and i saw my first bever in Tsjechië!

I really love this mare she is sow golden and girly but not in a overdone cute way.
I call her ''Golden pilsener'' after the pilsener urquel factory we visited

i fell in love the moment i saw his picture on the internet, he was on top of my wishlist...
I call him ''Frits'' after the man that owns the farm we stayed the vacation.

The pinto mare that had the odd colors, i coulnd't let her behind,, she has this weird face i don't like it but i do like the color!
I call her ''Bjeska'' after the girl who was the leader on ours horseback riding tripe into the mountains

The last big horse i took form the shop is the quarter horse what an amazing flow has this model to it..
I call him ''Willem Bullbar'' because of the trip we took with a toyata into the mountains sitting on top of the bullbar and willem was driving the car! (dangerous and very very unwise , but yolo)

And last but not least the quarter horse foal she is just an eye catsher... i really like her... She doen;t have a name yet Razz

Thank for watching all of my precious sts poeple i hope you all injoyed Very Happy
And somebody is intressted in one of the stablemates that are in conga PM me and maybe we can trade/sell/buy some horses Very Happy

Greet evening and thank for reading/watching

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:01 pm

HOLY HAMSTER affraid

Not only beautyful, but also mome very unusual models cheers

I am totally besotted by that "Odd-coloured" mare, - and the old CollectA palomino is utterly charming drunken

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:22 pm

Wow, amazing new herd of horses! These Stablemates are very cute!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Night Elf

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:47 pm

Wonderful additions! Lots of great eye candy, thank you for sharing them. I especially love the Stablemates and CollectAs. Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 11:00 pm

Congratulations again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 4:16 pm

You sure did get a lot of horses! Laughing Who did the Paso custom?

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:48 pm

Thank for al the nice words about the horses,
shame they will never know they are so apriciated all around the world!

I'm sorry but i really don;t know who did the paso custom ore any other custom.
I just bought them and i dind't really asked Embarassed

I'm going to say it again but all the nice words make my day a bit lighter...
all the poeple i know are like .. AGAIN? MORE HORSES >> when are you going to stop..
But i'm not going to stop ..
And then they are like when are you going to sell them?
But i don;t want to sell them. ..
So thanks again for just saying those nice words and congratulate me Very Happy I love you

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 12:11 pm

Oh MY What a Face Horse overload!

Love the stablemates! There are so many beauties!

Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 5:01 pm

Again i have bought a few horses for the collection..
i will start to buy less and less because of lach in speace (and a bit lack op money)

SOW
Where wur we ...

Yet again some of those tiny little horses i adore them all; but i coulnd't let those oldys suffer on the internet (they are not in very good condotion because there is been played with but i will fix it up when i have the time)

Group picture;
G1, 5650 Saddle Club Stablemate Collection, Native Dancer, chestnut pinto

G1, 5650 Saddle Club Stablemate Collection, Citation, sandy bay

Arabian (Love his poes and soft detailles)
Can not inditify him on the site ''idintify my breyer'' because of the light hoves..
all the other brownish ones have dark hoves ?

G1, 59197, Stablemates Little Red Stable Set, With Arabian Stallion, light shaded grey

5650 Saddle Club Collection
G1, With Arabian Mare, smoke grey, solid face, charcoal points, 3-4 vague stockings

G1, 5650 Saddle Club Stablemate Collection, Swaps. chestnut leopard

Sow there where all the newby stablemates that i have got now ..
very pleased to have some oldy's in there 2 they have such a charm!

And then round up for the big finally;

Love Love Love the mare
(the wagon and sutff not so much but because its a set .. i needed to buy it in one piece)
Really don't know what she is worth i maybe overpayed a little bit on it?
But i was a long term project because in the end i wanted to have her in my collection any other way Very Happy

sow thanks for whatching again lovely poeple of sts Very Happy and have a great day!

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 6:36 pm

I grew up playing with the old Stablemates, brings back memories lol. I had all those molds- though not the paintjobs- for much of my childhood. The chestnut Arab stallion looks familiar, though I don't know any numbers. The grey Arab stallion isn't the Arab mold though, but is the Quarter horse stallion. I remember having it in palomino. I had both Arabs in bay and dapple grey at some time, ended up choosing to keep the bays; Native Dancer in grey; Swaps and Citation in bay... sadly my family threw away all my toys when I was at school, when they thought I was 'too old' for them. I know I still have at least the old bay Arab mare though.

I really like the running newer Arab in your earlier lot also, I haven't seen that one in real life yet.
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 6:45 pm

Congratulations with your additions, Demi! I especially love your Schleich-S clydesdale mare; she's on my wishlist as well. What a beauty <3

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 7:01 pm

Nice additions again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 8:50 pm

I just adore the old G1s. Wish Breyer was still able to produce them!

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 10:08 am

Wow you've got so many horses! Some of those stablemates are just gorgeous :0 and the bay Schleich clydesdale! Im so jealous Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:57 pm

Thanks for all the kind words again all of you.
I really feel so much better every time i visit the forum. Your adventures with horses en anew additions make it an priority looking for that one special horse ... *sigh* i really like the poeple on the forum.

Sow i really have bought a big big lot of horses again.. Planning on taking a few outside soon.
(as the wheater will cooperate a bit ,,, nasty rainy ** wheater over here all the time in the Netherlands)
So for now a lot of inside horse pictures Very Happy (i really have a bad camera at the moment, mine is broken down after 8 years sow the pictures are taken with a much older camera (12 years! )
So when i have god a better camera on my side again i will take some detailles pictures of my new favorits Very Happy

First up a new line of horses in my collection  Embarassed  Applause  bounce  No  What a Face  cyclops  affraid  tongue

Safari Blue ribbon horses;

First up the palomino.
Like; The model is a very nice lady like model. I really like her mane.
She has very nice strait legs and can stand very well on her own.
Dislike: The paintjob is very sad.. (not very good to see for you because of the picures quality)
Take it from me (untill i have better pictures) She has a very blurry eye and very unshape mane lines. Also the black spot on her head is not a good thing (will remove as soon as possible)

Bucksin quarter horse
Like; The color of the body
Dislike; Lag of shading, movement of the model is far of in my opinion. De black stipe over de nose area of the face is something is would have blended more.
(dont now if i will ceep her, so if somebody is interrested let me know)

The clydesdale
Like; Really nice model, nice coloring, nice pose.
Dislike; Maybe the color choisce because of all the same color clydesdales.
Never the less my second favorit of all the blue ribbon i own now.

Mustang
Like; A mustang jeej! maybe most surprising one of the group, very flowy model. Nice head and a little smaller then the rest i think that gives this one an extra plus.
Dislike; Again a palomino, not very interesting (maybe a repaint one day>?) No shading at all.

Yet again i have bought a very big lot of little eye candy; stable mates!

Some beautifull repaints very detailed and i'm so in love with the grey and the pinto.

What i like most about the stablemates is that there are so many poses and colors.
The most striking poses are kept very real with flowy mane and a lifted front leg.

What really really boders my is that most of the foals and some of the adult stable mates are unable to stand on there own. They just ceep tipping over ...

Before i forget to ask;
If there is someone who has the remaining safari blue ribbon horses for sale i will pay the shipment cost afcourse!
I really wanne buy the gypsy vanner, the selle frances, the frisian and the american painthorse!!!

Sow very very much thanks for reading my topic again!
Hope you all have a good day today and every day Very Happy

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:13 pm

That's a right pretty bunch. Congrats.

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:40 pm

Congrats on all the horses Very Happy

Question: who made the repaints, they are beautiful!
can you share more photos of them? :3

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 5:49 pm

Great lot again, dear Dum-my Applause

And great to read that the forum makes you feel happ, - the same goes for me sunny

Those Stable Mates are awesome, - and so are the blue ribbon Safari horses Very Happy
Please tell me why you don't like the colour of the buckskin horse ? Is it the shade, or just buckskins in general ?

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:28 pm

Congratulations!

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:28 pm

Congratulations Very Happy

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 11:49 am

Thank you like them all so much Very Happy
Question anwsering time;

I did not make those my self i bought them with the lot, only pitty is that when they arrived the grey one broke his tail and the bucksin one his hind leg.

I will make better pictures soon as i have got a better camera! This camera only makes very blurry close ups (that just very irritating) sow soon i can me better picturs.

I really like the color buckskin in general it just a fabulouse color most of the time.
But with this mold the color is very off with the blending of the black, he misses his dark back stripe (there is non) And he has a weird black face print over the nose that i really dont like.
I will also post some pictures of that asap.

meanwhile i'm working on my little custom projects there will me more about that in my other topic soon as they are finisched Very Happy

Thank for reading again, and that the sun can maybe shine for you on this lovely day Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next