Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Stardust's Outdoor Pics thread.- New pics added 13 December 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Outdoor Pics thread.- New pics added 13 December 2014   Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:56 pm

Excellent photos! cheers Thanks for sharing Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Outdoor Pics thread.- New pics added 13 December 2014   Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:11 pm

Hello All! cheers

It's been quite a while since i posted something here, i see.. >.< I am quite busy these days, but i wanted to post some pics here! ^.^ I hope you like them! Wink

First, CollectA Siamese cat named ''Helyx''.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

Schleich Race set Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

Schleich Arabian mare ''Svetlana''

Schleich & Papo foals ''Scarlet'' and ''Xanadu''

Safari Blue Ribbon american paint ''Avasha''  Wink

Schleich Tinker foal ''Cobra'' :3

Schleich elf riding set with frisian mare ''Lin-Z''

Hannoverain mare & foal ''Joseph'' and ''Sascha''.

Schleich grey riding pony ''Nakota''

And finally, Knapstrupper mare & foal ''Onyx'' and ''Alisa''.

Thank you for looking and have a nice day/evening wherever you are!!  Wink

-Stardust

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Outdoor Pics thread.- New pics added 13 December 2014   Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:52 pm

Nardein.. these photos make me miss your photos even though I see some b e a u t i f u l shots right now.. Just so beautiful. Many thanks for showing yoru work again I love you sunny Love them!

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Outdoor Pics thread.- New pics added 13 December 2014   Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:19 pm

What a joy to watch cheers Beautyful !!!! Applause Applause

Of course I am completely cross eyed when I see that photo of the Simese kitty drunken cat I love you

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Outdoor Pics thread.- New pics added 13 December 2014   Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:27 pm

Just beautiful photos as always cheers

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Outdoor Pics thread.- New pics added 13 December 2014   Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:50 pm

Very beautiful photos! Excellent!!! cheers Thank you for sharing!!! Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Outdoor Pics thread.- New pics added 13 December 2014   Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:09 am

Wonderful pictures, Nardien! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Outdoor Pics thread.- New pics added 13 December 2014   Today at 7:13 pm

Back to top Go down

Stardust's Outdoor Pics thread.- New pics added 13 December 2014
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4