Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Stardust's Outdoor Pics thread.- New pics added 13 December 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Outdoor Pics thread.- New pics added 13 December 2014   Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:56 pm

Excellent photos! cheers Thanks for sharing Very Happy

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Outdoor Pics thread.- New pics added 13 December 2014   Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:11 pm

Hello All! cheers

It's been quite a while since i posted something here, i see.. >.< I am quite busy these days, but i wanted to post some pics here! ^.^ I hope you like them! Wink

First, CollectA Siamese cat named ''Helyx''.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

Schleich Race set Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

Schleich Arabian mare ''Svetlana''

Schleich & Papo foals ''Scarlet'' and ''Xanadu''

Safari Blue Ribbon american paint ''Avasha''  Wink

Schleich Tinker foal ''Cobra'' :3

Schleich elf riding set with frisian mare ''Lin-Z''

Hannoverain mare & foal ''Joseph'' and ''Sascha''.

Schleich grey riding pony ''Nakota''

And finally, Knapstrupper mare & foal ''Onyx'' and ''Alisa''.

Thank you for looking and have a nice day/evening wherever you are!!  Wink

-Stardust

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Outdoor Pics thread.- New pics added 13 December 2014   Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:52 pm

Nardein.. these photos make me miss your photos even though I see some b e a u t i f u l shots right now.. Just so beautiful. Many thanks for showing yoru work again I love you sunny Love them!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Outdoor Pics thread.- New pics added 13 December 2014   Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:19 pm

What a joy to watch cheers Beautyful !!!! Applause Applause

Of course I am completely cross eyed when I see that photo of the Simese kitty drunken cat I love you

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Outdoor Pics thread.- New pics added 13 December 2014   Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:27 pm

Just beautiful photos as always cheers

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Outdoor Pics thread.- New pics added 13 December 2014   Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:50 pm

Very beautiful photos! Excellent!!! cheers Thank you for sharing!!! Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Outdoor Pics thread.- New pics added 13 December 2014   Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:09 am

Wonderful pictures, Nardien! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Outdoor Pics thread.- New pics added 13 December 2014   

Back to top Go down

Stardust's Outdoor Pics thread.- New pics added 13 December 2014
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2