Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All cheetahs repaint :)

Go down 
+7
A-J
NightLioness
Elros Alvar
JonasV
SUSANNE
LeeAnn
Fisva
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

All cheetahs repaint :) Empty
PostSubject: All cheetahs repaint :)   All cheetahs repaint :) EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 3:11 pm

Hey guys, sorry for my recent absence! I've been busy with some clothes remake :) Though I have recently found a Toy Major cheetah in a shop. This guy has some parts which have to be redone, but over all it is a very nice figurine. I will repaint the whole family soon :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: All cheetahs repaint :)   All cheetahs repaint :) EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 3:18 pm

cheers 
Congrats!

Nice work on the others!  Applause 

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: All cheetahs repaint :)   All cheetahs repaint :) EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 3:44 pm

Beautyful, beautyful  cheers 

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: All cheetahs repaint :)   All cheetahs repaint :) EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 5:13 pm

Very beautiful! Cannot wait to see them all! sunny 
The standing one looks great to me, Do I remember right, she/he is already repainted? scratch

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: All cheetahs repaint :)   All cheetahs repaint :) EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 6:22 pm

Thank you very much my friends.

jonesee wrote:
The standing one looks great to me, Do I remember right, she/he is already repainted? scratch

Yes, she will be painted once again because I want all of them to have the same paint. I have to mix my paints so I don't want them to differ in colour :)

Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: All cheetahs repaint :)   All cheetahs repaint :) EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:39 pm

They look wonderful  I love you I love you I love you  Great work  What a Face 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: All cheetahs repaint :)   All cheetahs repaint :) EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 9:07 pm

Fisva wrote:
Thank you very much my friends.

jonesee wrote:

Yes, she will be painted once again because I want all of them to have the same paint. I have to mix my paints so I don't want them to differ in colour :)

Ok thanks, that sounds good Very Happy I'm sure that family will look stunning cheers 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: All cheetahs repaint :)   All cheetahs repaint :) EmptyMon May 12, 2014 7:46 pm

Here's a little update of what I've been working on. Now I have to paint dots and all markings :)

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: All cheetahs repaint :)   All cheetahs repaint :) EmptyMon May 12, 2014 7:55 pm

They are looking stunning so far! ohh so beautiful drunken 

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: All cheetahs repaint :)   All cheetahs repaint :) EmptyMon May 12, 2014 8:26 pm

Oh wow, I agree with Jonas, they look already stunning.
I'm so curious about the dots... Whoe!

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: All cheetahs repaint :)   All cheetahs repaint :) EmptyMon May 12, 2014 8:34 pm

Looking good so far!
Can't wait to see some dots bounce

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: All cheetahs repaint :)   All cheetahs repaint :) EmptyMon May 12, 2014 8:56 pm

bounce bounce bounce 

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: All cheetahs repaint :)   All cheetahs repaint :) EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:12 pm

I can't waith, bounce bounce   sunny  they are so nice !!  drunken 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: All cheetahs repaint :)   All cheetahs repaint :) EmptyTue May 13, 2014 8:06 am

Very nice repaints Agata!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: All cheetahs repaint :)   All cheetahs repaint :) EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:11 pm

Indeed, they look great so far! I'd love to see some dots on them though Smile 

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Fisva

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: All cheetahs repaint :)   All cheetahs repaint :) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 2:38 pm

The family is being painted... :)

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: All cheetahs repaint :)   All cheetahs repaint :) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 2:44 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce 

Fantastic work!

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: All cheetahs repaint :)   All cheetahs repaint :) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 3:21 pm

Fantastic, keep up the good work Very Happy

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: All cheetahs repaint :)   All cheetahs repaint :) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 4:09 pm

Wow, they are great cheers but aren't the spots a little bit too tiny? scratch Smile 

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: All cheetahs repaint :)   All cheetahs repaint :) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 5:19 pm

Thank you very much my friends!

Bonobo wrote:
Wow, they are great :cheers:but aren't the spots a little bit too tiny? scratch Smile 

I can always make them a little bit bigger. My brushes are a bit damaged, so it is quite hard to make many beautiful dots... Very Happy

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: All cheetahs repaint :)   All cheetahs repaint :) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 5:24 pm

Wonderful, Agata! Just love the dots Shocked cheers So realistic!  Applause Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: All cheetahs repaint :)   All cheetahs repaint :) EmptyFri May 16, 2014 1:59 am

nice work!

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: All cheetahs repaint :)   All cheetahs repaint :) EmptyTue May 20, 2014 4:39 pm

Here's the final result. My family is finally complete!

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: All cheetahs repaint :)   All cheetahs repaint :) EmptyTue May 20, 2014 5:12 pm

Very nice:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: All cheetahs repaint :)   All cheetahs repaint :) EmptyTue May 20, 2014 5:13 pm

They look wonderful! Again, well done, Agata! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All cheetahs repaint :)   All cheetahs repaint :) Empty

Back to top Go down

All cheetahs repaint :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next