Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Takamas Only Breyer

Go down 
+4
widukind
JonasV
SUSANNE
Takama
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

Takamas Only Breyer Empty
PostSubject: Takamas Only Breyer   Takamas Only Breyer EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 6:11 am

Ok There was this bag of Toys that my Moms boyfriend wanted to get rid off, so he put it in the back yard for safe keeping.    But our Dogs got ahold of it and made a mess of it. While cleaning the mess, I found this large smooth plastic horse, At first, I thought it was a Barbie Horse, but when I found a little Circle with Breyer on it, I knew I had to clean her up and keep it.

As much as I like it. I can not afford to collect domestic horses, as there is no room among the many Dinos and Wild Life.(And my mom said she would be furious if I Did, to her horses all look the same)  

Anyone know anything about this Horse? Is it Common, or is it Special?   and If I decide to sell It, How much should I Charge?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Only Breyer   Takamas Only Breyer EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:09 am

Such a beautyful, old horse !!!! I love you 
I would keep him, if I was you Wink

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Only Breyer   Takamas Only Breyer EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:53 am

What a gorgeous stallion! You was lucky you found it cheers 
I agree Susanne, I would ever sell this. I'm not a expert, but he looks pretty old sot me, so maybe it's a bit pricy if you still wanna sell it Wink 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Only Breyer   Takamas Only Breyer EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 12:34 pm

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Only Breyer   Takamas Only Breyer EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:17 pm

It's 718 General Lee's Traveller, produced in 1998-99. It was a regular run model, so it was easy to get at the time. This one is not in perfect condition (he's been played with, or poorly stored), so you could try to sell him as a body (for a custom) if you want to sell him.
Source of info: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Only Breyer   Takamas Only Breyer EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:22 pm

Mangalarga wrote:
It's 718 General Lee's Traveller, produced in 1998-99. It was a regular run model, so it was easy to get at the time. This one is not in perfect condition (he's been played with, or poorly stored), so you could try to sell him as a body (for a custom) if you want to sell him.
Source of info: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You beat me to it!  Laughing 

Congrats! Very Happy

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Only Breyer   Takamas Only Breyer EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:41 pm

Thanks for the info Gals & Guys.    I think I might keep it.   He (or she, it isn't clear on what Sex it is) is standing under My T-Rex Skeleton, because I know that it wont Eat Him/her.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Only Breyer   Takamas Only Breyer EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 11:23 pm

Takama wrote:
Thanks for the info Gals & Guys.    I think I might keep it.   He (or she, it isn't clear on what Sex it is) is standing under My T-Rex Skeleton, because I know that it wont Eat Him/her.

lol! Great spot!

It's supposed to be a male, the original mold was a portrait of Man O' War, but with the old molds you often can't tell.  Rolling Eyes Laughing Nowadays, though, it's quite obvious.  Embarassed 

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Only Breyer   Takamas Only Breyer EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:00 am

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Takama wrote:

lol! Great spot!

It's supposed to be a male, the original mold was a portrait of Man O' War, but with the old molds you often can't tell.  Rolling Eyes Laughing Nowadays, though, it's quite obvious.  Embarassed 

Indeed! Very Happy:lol!: 
Great you'll keep that beauty cheers 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Only Breyer   Takamas Only Breyer EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:16 am

He is really gorgous, what a great find Very Happy A horse and a T-Rex skeleton friendship, indeed that is highly unusual Razz 

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Takama wrote:

lol! Great spot!

lol! 

googie212

googie212

Country/State : Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Only Breyer   Takamas Only Breyer EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 4:52 pm

So cute! Squeeeeeeeee!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Only Breyer   Takamas Only Breyer Empty

Back to top Go down

Takamas Only Breyer
Page 1 of 1