Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

sunny Suggestions for the SUY of July, click HERE sunny

Share | 

You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   Sat May 03, 2014 10:00 pm

Today i saw in a shop 2 different princesses (one or both with a mirror). They was from a serie called "Märchen und Sagen- myths and fairys). But sorry, it was not allowed to make pics.

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   Sat May 03, 2014 11:13 pm

I only have the cardinal-bird with a fairy on, but a while ago somebody showed some photoes, and they look beautyful Very Happy

Why on earth weren't you allowed to take pictures ???? They want to sell them, don't they ? scratch  Not exactly military secrets  geek Laughing Laughing Laughing 

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   Sun May 04, 2014 11:21 am

@SUSANNE wrote:

Why on earth weren't you allowed to take pictures ???? They want to sell them, don't they ? scratch  Not exactly military secrets  geek Laughing Laughing Laughing 

I thought the same... Rolling Eyes Usually I just take, never ask anything:oops: Very Happy 
 I think Papo fairies are pretty nice, maybe not so cool than Schleich... Razz Does anybody have pics?

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:03 pm

I don't know, maybe is the normal princess with chair and now have also the mirror, I saw that set on a web  scratch 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/125764988@N04/
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is the Centaur figure from Papo.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:55 pm

Ohh, that model is just GORGEOUS cheers

I made a walkaround of him HERE sunny

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:56 pm

OOOPS! Sorry... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:27 pm

@Bowhead Whale wrote:
OOOPS! Sorry... Embarassed

No, no, no, no ! Don't be sorry !!! Shocked
If anybody it should be me, - I just got so exited that you like them too  Embarassed

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:49 pm

When did Papo released their TreeMan (male Dryad)? Is it available in stores?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:23 pm

Yes, I got him at the e-shop where I mainly get my models Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   

Back to top Go down

You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?
Page 1 of 1