Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   Sat May 03, 2014 10:00 pm

Today i saw in a shop 2 different princesses (one or both with a mirror). They was from a serie called "Märchen und Sagen- myths and fairys). But sorry, it was not allowed to make pics.

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   Sat May 03, 2014 11:13 pm

I only have the cardinal-bird with a fairy on, but a while ago somebody showed some photoes, and they look beautyful Very Happy

Why on earth weren't you allowed to take pictures ???? They want to sell them, don't they ? scratch  Not exactly military secrets  geek Laughing Laughing Laughing 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   Sun May 04, 2014 11:21 am

@SUSANNE wrote:

Why on earth weren't you allowed to take pictures ???? They want to sell them, don't they ? scratch  Not exactly military secrets  geek Laughing Laughing Laughing 

I thought the same... Rolling Eyes Usually I just take, never ask anything:oops: Very Happy 
 I think Papo fairies are pretty nice, maybe not so cool than Schleich... Razz Does anybody have pics?

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:03 pm

I don't know, maybe is the normal princess with chair and now have also the mirror, I saw that set on a web  scratch 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/125764988@N04/
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is the Centaur figure from Papo.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:55 pm

Ohh, that model is just GORGEOUS cheers

I made a walkaround of him HERE sunny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:56 pm

OOOPS! Sorry... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:27 pm

@Bowhead Whale wrote:
OOOPS! Sorry... Embarassed

No, no, no, no ! Don't be sorry !!! Shocked
If anybody it should be me, - I just got so exited that you like them too  Embarassed

Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:49 pm

When did Papo released their TreeMan (male Dryad)? Is it available in stores?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:23 pm

Yes, I got him at the e-shop where I mainly get my models Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   

Back to top Go down

You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?
Page 1 of 1