Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?

Go down 
+4
Elros Alvar
JonasV
SUSANNE
widukind
8 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

papo - You know the Papo serie myths and fairys? Empty
PostSubject: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   papo - You know the Papo serie myths and fairys? EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:00 pm

Today i saw in a shop 2 different princesses (one or both with a mirror). They was from a serie called "Märchen und Sagen- myths and fairys). But sorry, it was not allowed to make pics.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   papo - You know the Papo serie myths and fairys? EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:13 pm

I only have the cardinal-bird with a fairy on, but a while ago somebody showed some photoes, and they look beautyful Very Happy

Why on earth weren't you allowed to take pictures ???? They want to sell them, don't they ? scratch  Not exactly military secrets  geek Laughing Laughing Laughing 

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   papo - You know the Papo serie myths and fairys? EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:21 am

SUSANNE wrote:

Why on earth weren't you allowed to take pictures ???? They want to sell them, don't they ? scratch  Not exactly military secrets  geek Laughing Laughing Laughing 

I thought the same... Rolling Eyes Usually I just take, never ask anything:oops: Very Happy 
 I think Papo fairies are pretty nice, maybe not so cool than Schleich... Razz Does anybody have pics?

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   papo - You know the Papo serie myths and fairys? EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 12:03 pm

I don't know, maybe is the normal princess with chair and now have also the mirror, I saw that set on a web  scratch 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/125764988@N04/
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   papo - You know the Papo serie myths and fairys? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is the Centaur figure from Papo.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   papo - You know the Papo serie myths and fairys? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:55 pm

Ohh, that model is just GORGEOUS cheers

I made a walkaround of him HERE sunny

Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   papo - You know the Papo serie myths and fairys? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:56 pm

OOOPS! Sorry... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   papo - You know the Papo serie myths and fairys? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 9:27 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
OOOPS! Sorry... Embarassed

No, no, no, no ! Don't be sorry !!! Shocked
If anybody it should be me, - I just got so exited that you like them too  Embarassed

Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   papo - You know the Papo serie myths and fairys? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 9:49 pm

When did Papo released their TreeMan (male Dryad)? Is it available in stores?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   papo - You know the Papo serie myths and fairys? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 10:23 pm

Yes, I got him at the e-shop where I mainly get my models Very Happy

Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   papo - You know the Papo serie myths and fairys? EmptyThu May 20, 2021 10:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now, BOTH Papo centaurs are on TAW!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   papo - You know the Papo serie myths and fairys? EmptyThu May 20, 2021 11:16 pm

Wonderful centaurs! I have never seen the spotted one before.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   papo - You know the Papo serie myths and fairys? EmptyFri May 21, 2021 9:24 am

Beautiful centaurs, I love these fantasy models! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   papo - You know the Papo serie myths and fairys? EmptySat May 22, 2021 1:08 am

Valérie, I've just fixed a few little things.
The old centaur is number 38936 - the number you used is probably what we are discussing here.
The newer model is called Centaur of Heaven.... what a cool name... and I added it once it helps identifying the model.

PostSubject: Re: You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?   papo - You know the Papo serie myths and fairys? Empty

Back to top Go down

You know the Papo serie myths and fairys?
Page 1 of 1