Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shantis Dioramas....

Go down 
+38
rogerpgvg
George
Taos
Caracal
Bonnie
Advicot
landrover
Liiolii
zirkoon
75senta75
kessan
Bloodrayne
costicuba
Dum_my
Maty26
Rio
AmyJD
*Valencia Stables*
Saarlooswolfhound
Ice_twin
Jetty
Bonobo
Kikimalou
Wilorvise
A-J
Ana
mreyder
HKHollinstone
Florian
Elros Alvar
NightLioness
Tarunyada
SUSANNE
Roger
JonasV
LeeAnn
widukind
Shanti
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 3:45 pm

Happy New Year to you too, may we see your beautiful customs and photos also next year cheers

THIS is the most adorable photo!! <3 Haha, little one peeking over the edge, cute!

Firecrackers/fireworks are already being used here in my neighborhood, resulting in one very stressed out and scared Border Collie Sad

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 4:44 pm

Nine ponies , isn't it, - or does the grey to the left have tree ears ? Shocked scratch Laughing

As alway I get very happy when I see that there is news from you, - and again I sit here smiling from ear to ear with delight at such a wonderful scenery Very Happy Applause cheers

Good that the ponies have such a nice shelter to hide when the firecracking begins Suspect Very Happy

Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 6:39 pm

Thank you so much my friends! And yes, Susanne, it's nine ponies! cheers
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 3:53 am

Happy New Year! cheers

Gorgeous photo! Very Happy Poor ponies, I don't like the fireworks either!!

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 9:23 am

Shanti, if I was a pony I will wish to spend my life at the Phoenix ranch cheers

Your pic is beautiful and full of poetry. I love your work and I hope you will find enough time to enjoy my heart with new pieces of art Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 2:13 pm

Thank you so much [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!! Especially for your kind words! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 6:48 pm

Our Camilla is always curious whats going on... Now she discovered our new bird house.. Laughing Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]SM Llama by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 11:52 pm

Adorable! I love you I love you I love you

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 8:57 am

Another wonderful detail cheers Applause

75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 2:20 pm

Beautiful! Especially these perspective and expression of the face. I love you

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 4:52 pm

Thank you very much friends!! Very Happy sunny
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 5:12 pm

My little Panini got a tiny halter. Working sliding buckle. drunken
He tries to keep up the pace with the big Arabian.. Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Breyer Stablemate and Panini Model horse by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 6:12 pm

That's beyond amazing, really really awesome job! How do you work on something so small!! affraid

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 7:59 pm

Incredible! Everything: photo, paintwork and above all the teeny tiny halter for the Panini horse! Applause cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 10:01 pm

New birdhouse, little Panini drunken The dream goes on cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 12:10 am

NanoArt! cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 8:40 am

Shanti did it again cheers bounce cheers Applause

You bring sunshine and smiles to a grey morning sunny cheers flower

kessan

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 5:45 pm

great fotos

flickr
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
facebook
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 8:07 pm

Sorry for the silence... Having a little break from the hobby during summer.
Still took a shot of our old Haflinger Nero, he wants to come home to the stable. The flies and stuff are nasty!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Schleich Haflinger by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 8:24 pm

Fantastic work! All looks so real with all these fine details! Thanks for posting. I love you

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 8:42 pm

Hello, Shanti cheers

How I missed your awesome pictures here ! Shocked

What a fabulous return, - Nero is just the most beautyful little horse one can imagine, and he ives in the most beautyful place one can imagine I love you cheers

The details are incredible as always ! Both the horse and the grass withg dry leaves, the gate with closing hinge ( or what is it called in English?) and the stone fence ....WOW !!!!! bounce Applause Very Happy

Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 8:22 pm

Thank you so much 75senta75 and Susanne! Very Happy

After a long break something new. Hope you like the pictures! Very Happy

Young Percheron stallion Achillion practicing for Trail and self confidence.
Close look on everything!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Stablemate size Resin by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

Doesn't look soo scary!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Percheron Stallion by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

Even stepping into the tires!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Artist Resin Achille Scale 1/32 by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Achille SM resin by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Practicing with young Stallion by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

Eventually he needs a break
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Percheron Stallion by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

No food in the shelter?

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 9:20 pm

I love it! Amazing! What a lovely story, beautiful photos and so many fantastic details!!! I love you

Wow, just when I thought that your scenes can't get any better because they are perfect, you are showing us this! cheers sunny

I love how the background plays perfectly with the scene on the front, and I love the tiny halter and the car and, of course, the horse Wink And most of all, how this all comes to life, thanks to your incredible skills and imagination. Just WOW Applause Applause Applause

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 10:22 pm

I can't express myself better than Ana! I love the athmosphere created. The atention to the detail. The story, perfect colors. Great story! Very precious, you should feel very proud of yourself! cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 10:26 pm

I agree with all that Anna writes too !!! WOW !!! cheers

Look at the dirty, rusty car which came with the tyres, - and the tyres themselves...did you make those ?  They are perfect, and the completely right proportion. Just like the garbage bin, and the - what are they called ? - poles to jump over. And the water tub with the chain leadin the rain water into it cheers
Amazing ! Truely amazing drunken

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shantis Dioramas....
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next