Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Big Country Farm Quarter Horse mare and colt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Big Country Farm Quarter Horse mare and colt   Wed 07 May 2014, 23:11

With the precious help of Steve, I was able of getting the Big Country Farm Quarter Horse mare and colt.
As far as I know, those are the first and only horses from that brand that also produces other farm figures in 1:20 scale.
It is a plastic similar to modern brands although lower legs feel softer.
You can see more about the brand [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] study
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The finishing is not as nice as we can see in other brands but I am glad I've got them and it is always an exciting experience to know something completely new.
Comparison with Schleich 13649 Hanoverian stallion

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Big Country Farm Quarter Horse mare and colt   Wed 07 May 2014, 23:33

Interesting! This is a new brand to me.

I kind of like that horse, he's cute. Very Happy There's something about the legs that just seem "off" to me though. Not sure what. Too thin? Too short?

Congratulations Roger! cheers

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
AlienMantis

Country/State : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Big Country Farm Quarter Horse mare and colt   Thu 08 May 2014, 00:02

They actually look quite decent, except hind legs musculture.
Contrags  Applause 

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Big Country Farm Quarter Horse mare and colt   Thu 08 May 2014, 03:28

Very beautieful horse figurines my friend!!

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Big Country Farm Quarter Horse mare and colt   Thu 08 May 2014, 10:00

Lovely mare and foal! The brand is new for me too Surprised 
The mare is pretty nice, looks just a bit odd but like it still Very Happy 
Congratulations! sunny

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Big Country Farm Quarter Horse mare and colt   Thu 08 May 2014, 10:24

Thanks everyone, I agree the mare has some strange legs, the way front legs bend forward is particularly not elegant. It remember the legs of some AAA figures. 4U, they're as long as those of Schleich horse. Nevertheless, I enjoy the figure and that's the first horse from the brand and who knows the start of an interesting line. Very Happy
I am glad I presented something new for you. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Big Country Farm Quarter Horse mare and colt   Thu 08 May 2014, 10:56

Vey beautyful and interesting pair !
I think it is so great that you have begun to get an interest in horses  cheers 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Country Farm Quarter Horse mare and colt   Today at 03:21

Back to top Go down

Big Country Farm Quarter Horse mare and colt
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1