Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Country Farm Quarter Horse mare and colt

Go down 
+2
LeeAnn
Roger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Big Country Farm Quarter Horse mare and colt Empty
PostSubject: Big Country Farm Quarter Horse mare and colt   Big Country Farm Quarter Horse mare and colt EmptyThu May 08, 2014 12:11 am

With the precious help of Steve, I was able of getting the Big Country Farm Quarter Horse mare and colt.
As far as I know, those are the first and only horses from that brand that also produces other farm figures in 1:20 scale.
It is a plastic similar to modern brands although lower legs feel softer.
You can see more about the brand [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] study
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The finishing is not as nice as we can see in other brands but I am glad I've got them and it is always an exciting experience to know something completely new.
Comparison with Schleich 13649 Hanoverian stallion
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Big Country Farm Quarter Horse mare and colt   Big Country Farm Quarter Horse mare and colt EmptyThu May 08, 2014 12:33 am

Interesting! This is a new brand to me.

I kind of like that horse, he's cute. Very Happy There's something about the legs that just seem "off" to me though. Not sure what. Too thin? Too short?

Congratulations Roger! cheers

AlienMantis

Country/State : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Big Country Farm Quarter Horse mare and colt   Big Country Farm Quarter Horse mare and colt EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:02 am

They actually look quite decent, except hind legs musculture.
Contrags  Applause 

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Big Country Farm Quarter Horse mare and colt   Big Country Farm Quarter Horse mare and colt EmptyThu May 08, 2014 4:28 am

Very beautieful horse figurines my friend!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Big Country Farm Quarter Horse mare and colt   Big Country Farm Quarter Horse mare and colt EmptyThu May 08, 2014 11:00 am

Lovely mare and foal! The brand is new for me too Surprised 
The mare is pretty nice, looks just a bit odd but like it still Very Happy 
Congratulations! sunny

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Big Country Farm Quarter Horse mare and colt   Big Country Farm Quarter Horse mare and colt EmptyThu May 08, 2014 11:24 am

Thanks everyone, I agree the mare has some strange legs, the way front legs bend forward is particularly not elegant. It remember the legs of some AAA figures. 4U, they're as long as those of Schleich horse. Nevertheless, I enjoy the figure and that's the first horse from the brand and who knows the start of an interesting line. Very Happy
I am glad I presented something new for you. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Big Country Farm Quarter Horse mare and colt   Big Country Farm Quarter Horse mare and colt EmptyThu May 08, 2014 11:56 am

Vey beautyful and interesting pair !
I think it is so great that you have begun to get an interest in horses  cheers 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Country Farm Quarter Horse mare and colt   Big Country Farm Quarter Horse mare and colt Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Country Farm Quarter Horse mare and colt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Unclassified modern companies-
Jump to: