Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Kishinoue's Giant skink (Plestiodon kishinouyei)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tigrinus

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Kishinoue's Giant skink (Plestiodon kishinouyei)   Tue May 13, 2014 7:32 am

All these while, I've been drooling over the replicas from the Kaiyodo Natural Monument series and alas, an opportunity came not quite long ago when I saw this fella being sold over ebay at a very good bargaining price and of course, I was really elated when it finally arrived at my doorstep.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And my Japanese green tree frog (Hyla japonica) made by Yujin which I bought at a local model store.

I only realize how dusty the replicas were, after the photos were taken. It's about time I take them all out for a good cleaning.

Shi Xuan

Loves [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Tigrinus on Tue May 13, 2014 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kishinoue's Giant skink (Plestiodon kishinouyei)   Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 am

Very good figurines. I think i will add the skink in my zoo now too:)

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Kishinoue's Giant skink (Plestiodon kishinouyei)   Tue May 13, 2014 1:00 pm

Wow! Great figures  cheers 

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Kishinoue's Giant skink (Plestiodon kishinouyei)   Tue May 13, 2014 1:01 pm

Lovely models! I especially love the tree frog; it looks so realistic! Congratulations! cheers

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Kishinoue's Giant skink (Plestiodon kishinouyei)   Tue May 13, 2014 2:58 pm

That skink is one of my very favourites from the Natural Monuments of Japan series. It is most beautiful. Lucky you for getting it (and for being able to find Yujin at your local toy shops, of course)!

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
Tigrinus

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Kishinoue's Giant skink (Plestiodon kishinouyei)   Tue May 13, 2014 5:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
That skink is one of my very favourites from the Natural Monuments of Japan series. It is most beautiful. Lucky you for getting it (and for being able to find Yujin at your local toy shops, of course)!

I agree, the skink is really pretty. I have one more replica in mind that I really want and that is the Japanese giant salamander.

The yujin figure was really surprising though. I never expect the hobby shop to have it on display, along with several others but the frog was the one that really caught my eye. I haven't been to the shop for quite some time so I'll try to find some time one day to go there and have a look again.

Shi Xuan

Loves [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kishinoue's Giant skink (Plestiodon kishinouyei)   Tue May 13, 2014 11:38 pm

Thanks Shi Xuan for showing these very realistic figures and congratulations for finding them. Very Happy
I hope you keep showing to us these treasures, looking forward to see the giant salamander and more! bounce bounce :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kishinoue's Giant skink (Plestiodon kishinouyei)   Today at 4:29 pm

Back to top Go down

Kishinoue's Giant skink (Plestiodon kishinouyei)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1