Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

'Creative Beast' dinos (and dragons)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: 'Creative Beast' dinos (and dragons)   Thu May 15, 2014 11:33 pm

It seems horses from the top of my wishlist are now being moved by those fantastic raptors.
Just have a look at them!

'Creative Beast' dinosaurs are designed by David Silva, famous for his Spawn and Dragons lines for McFarlane Toys.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Resin model kits, quite expensive, but look amazing!
More pics can be found here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: 'Creative Beast' dinos (and dragons)   Thu May 15, 2014 11:37 pm

Wow! Those are amazing!

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 'Creative Beast' dinos (and dragons)   Fri May 16, 2014 12:13 am

They are just fabulous ! Stunning ! WOW !  affraid 

It is almost impossible to pick a favorite, - but those velociraptors are SO charming  drunken 

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: 'Creative Beast' dinos (and dragons)   Fri May 16, 2014 7:53 am

Gorgeous pics! Shocked Shocked Love these cheers cheers 

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 'Creative Beast' dinos (and dragons)   Fri May 16, 2014 8:16 am

They looks great!

PostSubject: Re: 'Creative Beast' dinos (and dragons)   Fri May 16, 2014 11:05 am

It seems David loves raptors - almost half of these dinos are raptors!))

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: 'Creative Beast' dinos (and dragons)   Fri May 16, 2014 1:14 pm

His work is really, really nice! I have to mention I have the Dilopho as an unpainted, unassembled second here, if anyone wants it. Been meaning to put it up for trades/sale anyway. If anyone wants to have it, just message me.

Here's the uncemented, unpainted 1:24 Styracosaurus albertensis by Silva, for reference and just for fun:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
More pictures: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Him I'm not giving up.

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: 'Creative Beast' dinos (and dragons)   Fri May 16, 2014 2:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
His work is really, really nice! I have to mention I have the Dilopho as an unpainted, unassembled second here, if anyone wants it. Been meaning to put it up for trades/sale anyway. If anyone wants to have it, just message me.

Here's the uncemented, unpainted 1:24 Styracosaurus albertensis by Silva, for reference and just for fun:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
More pictures: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Him I'm not giving up.

Wow! He's fantastic!
However, I'm not in love with this species, bit if by any chance you have any Silva's raptors you're eager to part with- let me know! Very Happy 
P.S. You've got fantastic creatures in your collection, Lea. At first you shared the pics of Sidoshow Dinosauria piece, now you post Silva pics here.  bounce 

Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: 'Creative Beast' dinos (and dragons)   Fri May 16, 2014 2:45 pm

I've no Dromaeosaurids by him up for trading, sorrily; only the Dilophosaurus wetherilli. But think - it's right here, only some 300km away! Right in the neighbour. And it's nice! Twisted Evil 

Thank you for the comment on my collections - I, too, quite like what I've managed to come by. Cool I must note David Silva was very pleasant to deal with. When I bought those two resins I've got by him, he went out of his way to make their overseas shipping as cheap and safe as possible, and kept excellent communication throughout. The resins themselves are excellent as well, with very clean molding, well-fitting seams and crisp sculptural detail. I quite thoroughly recommend him!

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: 'Creative Beast' dinos (and dragons)   Sun May 18, 2014 2:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I've no Dromaeosaurids by him up for trading, sorrily; only the Dilophosaurus wetherilli. But think - it's right here, only some 300km away! Right in the neighbour. And it's nice! Twisted Evil 
Raptors. Only raptors Twisted Evil  Laughing  cyclops 

Quote :
Thank you for the comment on my collections - I, too, quite like what I've managed to come by. Cool I must note David Silva was very pleasant to deal with. When I bought those two resins I've got by him, he went out of his way to make their overseas shipping as cheap and safe as possible, and kept excellent communication throughout. The resins themselves are excellent as well, with very clean molding, well-fitting seams and crisp sculptural detail. I quite thoroughly recommend him!
That's really great when the artists are so easy going.
Hope to do business with him as well in the nearest future. bounce 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Creative Beast' dinos (and dragons)   Today at 5:33 pm

Back to top Go down

'Creative Beast' dinos (and dragons)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1