Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Horse tack from Schleich on CollectA/Mojo horses?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Horse tack from Schleich on CollectA/Mojo horses?   Sun May 25, 2014 10:41 pm

I have this Mojo horse I repainted and I want it to have the dressage set from Schleich.
Now Schleich has some great cheap riding sets this year, (without a rider, just the tack), for only a mere 3 euros.
And that made me wonder if Schleich riding sets look good on Mojo and CollectA horses?

Does anyone have some advice on this matter?
Pictures pretty please?
Any set will do.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Horse tack from Schleich on CollectA/Mojo horses?   Mon May 26, 2014 10:59 am

That woud be interesting to see  bounce bounce 

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Horse tack from Schleich on CollectA/Mojo horses?   Mon May 26, 2014 2:13 pm

I don't see why not Wink I remember seeing photos of Schleich tack on CollectAs before, and it looks great! The one that really stood out to me was the Western set on the black CollectA appaloosa.

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horse tack from Schleich on CollectA/Mojo horses?   Today at 4:36 pm

Back to top Go down

Horse tack from Schleich on CollectA/Mojo horses?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1