Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Iguana from Chap Mei

Go down 
+2
LeeAnn
75senta75
6 posters
AuthorMessage
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

Iguana from Chap Mei Empty
PostSubject: Iguana from Chap Mei   Iguana from Chap Mei EmptyMon May 26, 2014 8:45 am

The iguana from Chap Mei. It is the only figure of Chap Mei in my collection.
I found him last Saturday at the flea market.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here together with iguana from Schleich for showing size.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Iguana from Chap Mei   Iguana from Chap Mei EmptyMon May 26, 2014 9:28 am

Great find! Haven't seen him before.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Iguana from Chap Mei   Iguana from Chap Mei EmptyMon May 26, 2014 9:58 am

He's great, congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Iguana from Chap Mei   Iguana from Chap Mei EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:33 am

He is WONDERFUL  cheers 

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Iguana from Chap Mei   Iguana from Chap Mei EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:44 pm

Now you have as many Chap Mei as i do. Curious that yours is a reptile while mine is a monkey. monkey of course i won't mean that you are a monkey as well i am not a iguana. alien flower Laughing
that is one of many animals we can find om Wild Quest amd other playsets, always with chap Mei's special touch of creativity. Fortunately you've found the green iguana instead of the later red amd blue variation.
It is a wonderful figure, somewhat large for the announced 1:18 scale, but a great collectible to us. Thanks for all pictures, mainly the always useful size comparison. cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Iguana from Chap Mei   Iguana from Chap Mei EmptyMon May 26, 2014 7:00 pm

Congratulations Yvette!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iguana from Chap Mei   Iguana from Chap Mei Empty

Back to top Go down

Iguana from Chap Mei
Page 1 of 1