Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problemsunny Time to bring your SUGGESTION for the SUY of March sunny

Share | 

New rare translucent pv insects

Go down 
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: New rare translucent pv insects   Tue May 27, 2014 1:58 am

friends, recently I received an interesting and unknown gift of four pv translucent insect figures. I had no idea these even existed. let me know if they are rare. These are the actual playvisions molds although they do not have the typical paintwork, they are indeed pv insects. I wish I could paint them but that would most likely ruin the quality of these bugs. from left to right are: Praying mantis, leaf insect, Assassin bug, and bush cricket. perhaps these should be added to the pv archive on STS.  Very Happy 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: New rare translucent pv insects   Tue May 27, 2014 2:46 am

Very cool! Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New rare translucent pv insects   Tue May 27, 2014 7:59 am

I have the insects as full version and i think they are a little rare. If ypu now search on ebay you can see one colored animal in a buck, so i dont know if PV have some newer animal figurinesm
figurines. But bit congratulations Lance!

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New rare translucent pv insects   Tue May 27, 2014 8:42 am

Awesome !!! I never heard about them before  Shocked 

We surely need them on TAI ! As far as I can see, it is Tim ( Tierman), who is the handler of the PV-page Very Happy

orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: New rare translucent pv insects   Tue May 27, 2014 9:47 pm

I've actually never seen them. I think they would be a little harder to paint with them being translucent, the paint may not show very well.
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

Country/State : USA ~ Colorado

PostSubject: Re: New rare translucent pv insects   Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:21 pm

Orcagirl is right. You would have to out several thick coats of paint for the translucent to not to show. And the texture being very different, it would make painting a pain.  Sleep 
I recommend you leave those figures as is. They could be very rare, considering the fact that there could be a whole new series of translucent sets we have no clue about. Those could go for a good trade or make plenty of money.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://speedbirdconcorde.wixsite.com/speedbirdconcorde
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New rare translucent pv insects   

Back to top Go down

New rare translucent pv insects
Page 1 of 1