Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

:) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gast

:) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:) Empty
PostSubject: :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:)   :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:) EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:07 pm

[URL=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/pa231172.jpg/][IMG][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: I apologize! :(   :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:) EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:14 pm

I'm still learning and figuring this site out :)
Thank goodness remowshake is here to help!
Back to top Go down
remowshake

remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:)   :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:) EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:25 pm

I can't see the photo..

Fall this steps:

Put the image in ambient of work, in your pc..
Put it more small the photo (between 10% and 25 % (in c and l)
Save..
Open the page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Click in browse and put the photo
Click Upload now
Click on photo and copy the Direct link for the new post... (left side of page)
Write [img][/img] or click in the option (in the top when you are posting)

If are a lot of photos.. When you click Browse, select all images you want.
Upload now..

The photos will appear for order, you click in that you want, and in the right side of page, you copy the direct link
You make this for the others :)

Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

PostSubject: Re: :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:)   :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:) EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:25 pm

WingedWickett wrote:

You will find good friends here. Everybody will help you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
remowshake

remowshake

PostSubject: Re: :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:)   :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:) EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:27 pm

WingedWickett wrote:

Your welcome my dear friend :)

And Torben (the administrator) is right, all of us will help you :)

PostSubject: Re: :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:)   :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:) EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:32 pm

:) thankyou guys very much so!
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:)   :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:) EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:53 pm

It´s very beautiful!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:)   :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:) EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:10 pm

Awww, I can't see it. Sad

I will wait and watch for it.... Wink

flower Sue

Back to top Go down
remowshake

remowshake

PostSubject: Re: :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:)   :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:) EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:12 pm

Sue, i found a solution..

The site is this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Try this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope you can :)

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:)   :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:) EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lovely picture!
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

PostSubject: Re: :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:)   :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:) EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:17 pm

Thanks Harriet!

Looks like a Quarter Horse to me...big jowls, tiny ears...very nice drawing! cheers

Wink Sue
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject:    :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:) EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:36 pm

:D You found it Philip! Thankyou!
and thankyou all of you :P
Back to top Go down
remowshake

remowshake

PostSubject: Re: :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:)   :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:) EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:39 pm

Your welcome..

Is just a little thing i forget tell you, if you don't copy the direct link, and the url link, you need put [url][/url]

The mostly of persons use the direct link (because the photo appear in window)

PostSubject:    :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:) EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:48 pm

haha okay thankyou once again :face:
Back to top Go down
remowshake

remowshake

PostSubject: Re: :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:)   :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:) EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:51 pm

For use the smiles, click in the box that is on left from your text.. Your smiles don't appear in my pc, click on them..

Just like that: Laughing (maybe is just a problem from my pc, but the others smiles, from others people, i can see, i don't know)

Good night Sleep

PostSubject:    :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:) EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:57 pm

Good night? It's only five o'clock here!
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

PostSubject: Re: :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:)   :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:35 am

WingedWickett wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Depending on what side of the USA you are living...

If you want to know the time difference on the forum click on Home (or Schleichtiersammler) and in the upper left at the top of the threads you (if you are logged into the forum) you will see the time where the forum is located - and if it is where Torben lives - that would be Germany!

I live in the state of Washington USA...time difference of 3 hours from New York State- (right Gabe?)and compared to the forum time - it is 6:35PM Monday here where I live and 4:36AM Tuesday on the forum. Oh, it will also show you what time and day you were last at the forum.

Cool stuff Torben!

But my next question would be...Philip, why are you still up and posting on the forum at 1am in the morning? Suspect (I do sound like a mother don't I)
Well, I guess you are young still and don't need your beauty sleep Sleep like some people we know....
For those who know how to do this, say "Mr Crocodile Man" while you pretend to sneeze... [my teenagers do this - mix a word or name into a sneeze]

lol! Sue
Back to top Go down
remowshake

remowshake

PostSubject: Re: :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:)   :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:09 am

WingedWickett wrote:

Yes, in Portugal was almost midnight..

:)

remowshake

PostSubject: Re: :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:)   :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:48 am

Suebeedo wrote:
But my next question would be...Philip, why are you still up and posting on the forum at 1am in the morning? Suspect (I do sound like a mother don't I)
Well, I guess you are young still and don't need your beauty sleep Sleep like some people we know....
For those who know how to do this, say "Mr Crocodile Man" while you pretend to sneeze... [my teenagers do this - mix a word or name into a sneeze]

lol! Sue

Is more or less what you said.. But i really need sleep.. I just can't get out , and leave you :)

PostSubject: Re: :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:)   :) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:) Empty

Back to top Go down

:) THis is the horse I did on my birthday:)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: What else ? :: Member's arts-
Jump to: