Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Panini "Animali Selvaggi" sticker & figures collection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thitanium Prince

Country/State : Italy

PostSubject: Panini "Animali Selvaggi" sticker & figures collection   Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:41 pm

As a child I've always loved animal sticker albums, and panini was the best italian company to produce them. My favourite collection ever was this one called Animali Selvaggi (Savage Animals), wich contained size comparisons and accurate descriptions.
There were also special big boosters, with a regular booster pack plus one of the 40 plastic little animals or one of the 5 metal pins.
I had the complete collection of the figures (or at least almost completed) and with a bit of digging in some old chest of wonders I should be able to exhume 'em Razz
I've seen that some of those little guys were not recognised in the "Brand identification topic" (I remember one of the apes and the muskox appearing there), so I decided to post the (not entire) serie leaflet for you.

Last edited by Thitanium Prince on Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Panini "Animali Selvaggi" sticker & figures collection   Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:50 pm

Thank you this very interesting information cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Panini "Animali Selvaggi" sticker & figures collection   Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:07 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Panini "Animali Selvaggi" sticker & figures collection   Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:32 pm

Thank you for this, I am sure it will be helpful to collectors!
Back to top Go down
http://schleich.animobil.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panini "Animali Selvaggi" sticker & figures collection   

Back to top Go down

Panini "Animali Selvaggi" sticker & figures collection
Page 1 of 1