Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New diorama photos with animals

Go down 
+14
animalluvr6
Plahotiere
lionlover
Kikimalou
HKHollinstone
lucky luke
ken yeo
remrock02
MD1985
remowshake
baltimore zoo
SUSANNE
landrover
Philter4
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

New diorama photos with animals Empty
PostSubject: New diorama photos with animals   New diorama photos with animals EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 01:10

Here are the photos I promised with the animals on the dioramas. The first set is of India, I love this first photo, it is the pair of wreathed hornbills on one of the two banyon trees, along with the nilgai and wild water buffalo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is a photo of some of the river bank, there are langur monkeys and a lot of tropical plants,

Here are some of the African diorama, the first is my favorite animals, zebras. In the back you can see the topi and eland that are missing from the post on Ana's sculptures.

Here is the rock pool, with the new bush pig

Finally here is a photo of the nile lechwe and wild dogs

I have lots of other photos, if people want more just ask and I can post them, hope everyone enjoys these
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: New diorama photos with animals   New diorama photos with animals EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 02:18

:) :)
we enjoy seeing photos y and your magnificent work.
Please , share more and more.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New diorama photos with animals   New diorama photos with animals EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 09:13

Me too !!!
They are fantastic cheers
Anas art is even greater in those surroundings !

You have so many unusual animals, and they look even greater in your amazing dioramas, wow, I wished I could be there at see it myself Shocked

Please can we get a closer picture of the bushpig and the two monkeys, too ?
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   New diorama photos with animals EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 09:26

What line are the monkeys from?
Back to top Go down
remowshake

remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New diorama photos with animals   New diorama photos with animals EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 10:08

OMG!! Is so good Phil!

I really like the lemurs in the second photo.. so dears :)

The rest, the rest is amazing! One more time, congratulations Phil! cheers

MD1985

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New diorama photos with animals   New diorama photos with animals EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 12:09

Shocked Very nice
I really like the scene with the african wild dogs (one of my favourite animals)
Back to top Go down
remrock02

PostSubject: Re: New diorama photos with animals   New diorama photos with animals EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 14:48

Your dioramas are simply FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: New diorama photos with animals   New diorama photos with animals EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 15:04

I love all the photos!! affraid affraid Laughing

Wish to see more photos!! I hope is not too much of works!

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: New diorama photos with animals   New diorama photos with animals EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 16:34

Your work is fantastic and beautiful photos
What all this biodiversity the splendor
hard work and what success really cheers.
Continue to make us dream you are the king thank you affraid sunny sunny cheers king
Back to top Go down
Philter4

Philter4

PostSubject: Re: New diorama photos with animals   New diorama photos with animals EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 16:37

baltimore zoo wrote:
What line are the monkeys from?

The monkeys are grey langur from Bandai. There are some on ebay from time to time.

I'll get more photos uploaded later today.
Back to top Go down
remowshake

remowshake

PostSubject: Re: New diorama photos with animals   New diorama photos with animals EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 16:41

I has think they are lemurs..
Is the second time i wrong a animal.. Sorry ..

They are really dears Phil! Very Happy

By the way, how many meters2 have your diorama Phil?

Philter4

PostSubject: Re: New diorama photos with animals   New diorama photos with animals EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 17:02

remowshake wrote:

No worries about the lemur, I usually choose animals that are not common or available as toys because those are what I am interested in. I wanted to have golden langurs but they are too small to have made easily or with any detail, grey langurs are the largest species and the Bandai are the correct scale.

The diorama is just a little smaller then 2 meters, it is 60 inches long and 42 inches wide (a little more than a meter wide).
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: New diorama photos with animals   New diorama photos with animals EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 17:21

It's really beautiful Phil, I love the first two pictures.
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
remowshake

remowshake

PostSubject: Re: New diorama photos with animals   New diorama photos with animals EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 20:40

Philter4 wrote:
remowshake wrote:

No worries about the lemur, I usually choose animals that are not common or available as toys because those are what I am interested in. I wanted to have golden langurs but they are too small to have made easily or with any detail, grey langurs are the largest species and the Bandai are the correct scale.

The diorama is just a little smaller then 2 meters, it is 60 inches long and 42 inches wide (a little more than a meter wide).

Thanks Phil.. :)

Philter4

PostSubject: Re: New diorama photos with animals   New diorama photos with animals EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 21:41

Here are some more Indian photos, I have posted a few in earlier posts, others were taken yesterday so if you have seen some of them that is why.

Here is one of my favorite photos, it shows the water surface while it is free of dust and the reflection of the background on the surface.

These two are of the wreathed hornbills on the banyon tree.

I love the male nilgai, these are one of my favorite antelope species so it was a thrill when they were finally ready for the diorama

I took some others, but they are mostly just different angles of the same figures, when I put some of the other models out I will take a few more. I spent some time putting the talipot tree on the diorama this morning, trying it in different places until I found a spot I am happy with, I'll try to get some photos of that as well.

Back to top Go down
remowshake

remowshake

PostSubject: Re: New diorama photos with animals   New diorama photos with animals EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 21:50

It looks the real life! OMG! affraid

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: New diorama photos with animals   New diorama photos with animals EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010, 05:52

jabiru, hornbills, ground hornbill... Shocked Phil, why are you so cruel with me Wink
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: New diorama photos with animals   New diorama photos with animals EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010, 08:20

This is just so amazing, I don't know how to express it. You must love to just get lost in it.
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   New diorama photos with animals EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010, 11:03

So I have only one suggestion for your beautiful birds. I think you need to repaint with a glossy paint, instead of the flat
paint. By using a glossy paint it would make the feathers have more of a sheen to them, making them look more realistic.
I notice it the most on the black areas of the hornbills. Just think it would look better(the flat paint looks a little too dull).
Back to top Go down
Philter4

Philter4

PostSubject: Re: New diorama photos with animals   New diorama photos with animals EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010, 12:28

baltimore zoo wrote:
So I have only one suggestion for your beautiful birds. I think you need to repaint with a glossy paint, instead of the flat
paint. By using a glossy paint it would make the feathers have more of a sheen to them, making them look more realistic.
I notice it the most on the black areas of the hornbills. Just think it would look better(the flat paint looks a little too dull).

These figures have a glossy coat, it just doesn't show up in the photos. The bald ibis were painted with a metalic blue over the black and as they move in the light the color changes so you can see the blue sheen. These birds are all custom made, I make a few and the rest are either by Ana for me or by a sculptor for Danny and he has changed scales so they don't fit in his zoo any longer.
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   New diorama photos with animals EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010, 19:30

Thanks for explaining! Would love to see some close up pics to see the feathers shining : )
Back to top Go down
lionlover

lionlover

Country/State : Mississippi,U.S.A.

PostSubject: New diorama photos with animals   New diorama photos with animals EmptySat 28 Jul 2012, 20:04

Where did u get the wild dogs
Back to top Go down
http://www.moon-clan.forumotion.com
Philter4

Philter4

PostSubject: Re: New diorama photos with animals   New diorama photos with animals EmptySat 28 Jul 2012, 21:10

lionlover wrote:
Where did u get the wild dogs

The dogs came from Anna, I have only used custom animals for a while now because I don't have the choice of species or poses with the toy brands. I thought of this scene quite a while ago and Anna was so fantastic to bring it to life. Anna, Harriet, myself and another couple of sculptors have done all of the animals that I now have for the diorama, and hopefully there will be many more to come!
Back to top Go down
Plahotiere

Plahotiere

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New diorama photos with animals   New diorama photos with animals EmptyMon 06 Aug 2012, 12:39

INCREDIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Philter4 wrote:
Here are the photos I promised with the animals on the dioramas. The first set is of India, I love this first photo, it is the pair of wreathed hornbills on one of the two banyon trees, along with the nilgai and wild water buffalo

Here is a photo of some of the river bank, there are langur monkeys and a lot of tropical plants,

Here are some of the African diorama, the first is my favorite animals, zebras. In the back you can see the topi and eland that are missing from the post on Ana's sculptures.

Here is the rock pool, with the new bush pig

Finally here is a photo of the nile lechwe and wild dogs

I have lots of other photos, if people want more just ask and I can post them, hope everyone enjoys these
Back to top Go down
https://www.tberg.de/spielzeug/
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: New diorama photos with animals   New diorama photos with animals EmptyMon 06 Aug 2012, 12:54

One word...AMAZING! I love the detailing and all the animals in their "natural habitat". Congrats! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New diorama photos with animals   New diorama photos with animals Empty

Back to top Go down

New diorama photos with animals
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next