Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some new photos! :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady_Dovahkiin

Lady_Dovahkiin

Country/State : Middle of Nowhere,Canada

Some new photos! :D  Empty
PostSubject: Some new photos! :D    Some new photos! :D  EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014, 01:17

I hope everyone enjoys them all  cheers cheers  Sorry I'm not on much but I'm just SUPER busy all the time so I'm hardly on my Laptop. If there was an app for my iPad I would post all the time. But yes,I took all of these with my iPad so they are not like amazing quality like a lot of photos on here but I tried Very Happy

The black panther my boyfriend bought me like a week after we started going out. Hehe I loveeeee him,I named him Bagheera. (the panther,not my bf...thought I should add that) Haha:)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here he is again Very Happy

The CollectA shetland pony I repainted into some kinda magic pony Wink

My laying lioness who I love! Very Happy

One of my lions :)

Lepoard in a tree Very Happy Well actually it's a big flowering plant but shhhh he does not know that Wink

I'll post more as soon as I can :)

-Emily  cheers

Last edited by Lady_Dovahkiin on Thu 19 Jun 2014, 19:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Some new photos! :D    Some new photos! :D  EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014, 02:04

Great photos! cheers If you didn't say they were done with an iPad I would have thought you used a fancy camera! Shocked They are very nice!  Applause  I'd like to see more photos of your CM pony if you get the chance Wink

Lady_Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: Some new photos! :D    Some new photos! :D  EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014, 03:03

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Great photos! cheers If you didn't say they were done with an iPad I would have thought you used a fancy camera! Shocked They are very nice!  Applause   I'd like to see more photos of your CM pony if you get the chance Wink

Thank you !! And I just seen I posted the same picture by mistake. I'll fix that now :) I'm not at my house at the moment,I'm on vacation but I will take more pictures of him as soon as I get home. It will be about 10 days or so :)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Some new photos! :D    Some new photos! :D  EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014, 08:22

Beautyful photoes ! Full of charm and love of animals  cheers 

Amazing that an iPad can take such pictures  Shocked 
It seems to me like yesterday, when one of the managers in the place I worked, got a portable phone !
It weighed about 5 kg , and everyone thought it was amazing  Laughing  Laughing 

Lady_Dovahkiin

Lady_Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: Some new photos! :D    Some new photos! :D  EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014, 19:22

SUSANNE wrote:
Beautyful photoes ! Full of charm and love of animals  cheers 

Amazing that an iPad can take such pictures  Shocked 
It seems to me like yesterday, when one of the managers in the place I worked, got a portable phone !
It weighed about 5 kg , and everyone thought it was amazing  Laughing  Laughing 

The newer iPads take amazing pictures,which mine is 2013 one. And my iPhone takes even better ones. You don't even need a good camera if you have one of those haha Very Happy And thank you :)  cheers  Oh and I finally got around to fixing the picture with the leopard. Sorry it's smaller it was imported from Facebook and the rest were from my Instagram.

Back to top Go down
AlopexLagopus

AlopexLagopus

Country/State : italy

PostSubject: Re: Some new photos! :D    Some new photos! :D  EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014, 19:47

Wonderfull pictures! They look great!  I love you 

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Some new photos! :D    Some new photos! :D  EmptySat 21 Jun 2014, 20:21

WOW! That photo with the leopard is SO beautyful !!! It looks very real  Shocked Applause 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some new photos! :D    Some new photos! :D  Empty

Back to top Go down

Some new photos! :D
Page 1 of 1