Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Great New additions from a wonderful trade with Froggie!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Great New additions from a wonderful trade with Froggie!   Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:39 pm

Today I received a second parcel from my friend on this forum. Here are my treasured new additions: From Playvisions: Praying Mantis, Leaf insect, rainbow grasshopper, and the super rare Beisa oryx antelope. from Bullyland, the amazing European woodpeckers which I have wanted for a long time. and last but not least the safari ltd polar bear and penguin from the elusive arctic authentics set.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Great New additions from a wonderful trade with Froggie!   Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:40 pm

Big congratulations, great trade Lance  cheers cheers cheers cheers 

PostSubject: Re: Great New additions from a wonderful trade with Froggie!   Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:58 pm

Congratulations, nice figures! Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Great New additions from a wonderful trade with Froggie!   Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:12 pm

Congratulations with all those FABULOUS, rare, and wonderful gems  cheers Applause 

I have never seen those PV insects, - WOW  affraid 

Hurray for the great Beatrice-Froggie  queen Very Happy

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Great New additions from a wonderful trade with Froggie!   Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:24 pm

thank you Andreas, LeeAnn, and Susanne!  Very Happy 

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Great New additions from a wonderful trade with Froggie!   Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:59 am

Congrats Lancer, penguin look good!

orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Great New additions from a wonderful trade with Froggie!   Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:19 pm

Congrats!  Applause 
Back to top Go down
sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Great New additions from a wonderful trade with Froggie!   Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:42 pm

very cool ones. congrats!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great New additions from a wonderful trade with Froggie!   Today at 3:35 pm

Back to top Go down

Great New additions from a wonderful trade with Froggie!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1