Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CollectA 2014 Morgan Horse Walk Around and Comparison pictures with Mojo's!

Go down 
+6
SUSANNE
widukind
Roger
LeeAnn
NightLioness
sortepletter
10 posters
AuthorMessage
sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

CollectA 2014 Morgan Horse Walk Around and Comparison pictures with Mojo's! Empty
PostSubject: CollectA 2014 Morgan Horse Walk Around and Comparison pictures with Mojo's!   CollectA 2014 Morgan Horse Walk Around and Comparison pictures with Mojo's! EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:50 pm

Here he is with his Mojo friend Very Happy 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

CollectA 2014 Morgan Horse Walk Around and Comparison pictures with Mojo's! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 Morgan Horse Walk Around and Comparison pictures with Mojo's!   CollectA 2014 Morgan Horse Walk Around and Comparison pictures with Mojo's! EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 3:07 pm

He is stunning  affraid affraid 
Big congrats  cheers Applause 

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 Morgan Horse Walk Around and Comparison pictures with Mojo's!   CollectA 2014 Morgan Horse Walk Around and Comparison pictures with Mojo's! EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 3:26 pm

cheers He's so pretty, I love him! Is he a bit metallicy or is that just the lighting?

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 Morgan Horse Walk Around and Comparison pictures with Mojo's!   CollectA 2014 Morgan Horse Walk Around and Comparison pictures with Mojo's! EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 3:34 pm

Simone, I am so glad you decided to take these pictures! Very Happy
CollectA Morgan horse is very beautiful as it is Mojo's from our dear Ana! Very Happy
It is interesting to check some differences, CollectA's is much taller with much longer ears and a very narrow neck from frontal view. Also Mojo's breast looks more robuste. This is what I call a non ponyzed horse at all! Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 Morgan Horse Walk Around and Comparison pictures with Mojo's!   CollectA 2014 Morgan Horse Walk Around and Comparison pictures with Mojo's! EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 4:33 pm

Congratulations, nice horses!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 Morgan Horse Walk Around and Comparison pictures with Mojo's!   CollectA 2014 Morgan Horse Walk Around and Comparison pictures with Mojo's! EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 6:08 pm

Indeed a beautyful horse from CollectA  cheers 

And great that you compare the two, - they are very different lines of the breed !
Anna's Morgan is the kind that can be used for har work, rounding up cattle, while CollectAs would be the kind for shows, I think  Very Happy 

I remember the wonderful book, written by Laura Ingals Wilder, about the childhood of husband ( Almanzo Wilder) .
His dad had Morgan horses, and they were harness horses, e.i. a different kind of horse to present day's enormously elegant ones.
Take a look, for instance here . Look, how some of the horses have been bred different  drunken 

My taste goes more to the more "practical" breed, but both models are fantastic  Applause 

Thankypou for a great walkaround and great comparison pictures  flower 

Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 Morgan Horse Walk Around and Comparison pictures with Mojo's!   CollectA 2014 Morgan Horse Walk Around and Comparison pictures with Mojo's! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 7:37 am

He is a very delightful sculpt and the paintwork is very fine and shaded  Very Happy 
He has more 'gloss' than previous CollectA horses. I wonder if this gloss is only for him or it also applies for the next horses for this year  cyclops 

I have him too  Very Happy 

MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 Morgan Horse Walk Around and Comparison pictures with Mojo's!   CollectA 2014 Morgan Horse Walk Around and Comparison pictures with Mojo's! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 8:40 am

Mega nice!
But only something, you're pics are not to nice they seem with no resolution .
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 Morgan Horse Walk Around and Comparison pictures with Mojo's!   CollectA 2014 Morgan Horse Walk Around and Comparison pictures with Mojo's! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 8:48 am

Very Happy Thank you for walk around and comparison Simone! cheers It's very interesting to see these two together.

CollectA Morgan is definitely on my wish list, I love especially head and neck in this model. Very beautiful!  Applause 

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Phexedrine

Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 Morgan Horse Walk Around and Comparison pictures with Mojo's!   CollectA 2014 Morgan Horse Walk Around and Comparison pictures with Mojo's! EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 2:21 pm

Very nice one, may be on the more refined type of the breed (I tend to prefer the stockier ones) but a wonderful addition nonetheless.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 Morgan Horse Walk Around and Comparison pictures with Mojo's!   CollectA 2014 Morgan Horse Walk Around and Comparison pictures with Mojo's! Empty

Back to top Go down

CollectA 2014 Morgan Horse Walk Around and Comparison pictures with Mojo's!
Page 1 of 1