Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Schleich play set 41374 with pinto yearling and Schleich play set 41350 with brown rabbit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Schleich play set 41374 with pinto yearling and Schleich play set 41350 with brown rabbit   Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:43 pm

Yvette sent me a mail, - did I want som Special Edition play sets from Schleich at reduced price ?  Shocked 

WOW! If I did  bounce bounce cheers 

And look what she sent to me  :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The sets are really nicely made Very Happy

The straw bales may be SEs too  Laughing 

Compared to the standard foal :

Compared to my pinto mare, which has a somewhat differnet pattern, but that is probably coincidence Wink

Li'l Bunny on the field with her friends Wink

Thankyou 1000 times, Yvette  flower sunny cheers 

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich play set 41374 with pinto yearling and Schleich play set 41350 with brown rabbit   Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:49 pm

Beautiful sets! Congratulations Susanne! And hurray for Yvette! cheers cheers
Pinto foal is very nicely painted and the rabbit also! Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich play set 41374 with pinto yearling and Schleich play set 41350 with brown rabbit   Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:04 pm

Congratulations Susanne!!

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich play set 41374 with pinto yearling and Schleich play set 41350 with brown rabbit   Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:31 pm

Life is easier when there's Yvette around. cheers
Fantastic sets when excelent way to present them. Congratulations! cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich play set 41374 with pinto yearling and Schleich play set 41350 with brown rabbit   Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:54 am

cheers This pinto yearling is one of the few SEs that I prefer the SE color over the regular color. Congratulations, and once again hurray for Yvette!

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich play set 41374 with pinto yearling and Schleich play set 41350 with brown rabbit   Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:16 am

Thankyou friends Very Happy

LeeAnn , yes, isn't it a nice buckskin-pinto yearling  Very Happy 

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich play set 41374 with pinto yearling and Schleich play set 41350 with brown rabbit   Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:32 am

Great susanne Very Happy
that rabbit is really nice Very Happy

And its not i coincidece that the mare has a slitly different patten, mine has to Very Happy
I compared it in avery way and she just is a little bit different rom her ''older sister'' Razz

Great additions Very Happy  Applause 

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich play set 41374 with pinto yearling and Schleich play set 41350 with brown rabbit   Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:49 am

Congratulation Susanne  Very Happy And Hurray for Yvette our STS Mary Poppins  cheers cheers cheers 

ezra18

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich play set 41374 with pinto yearling and Schleich play set 41350 with brown rabbit   Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:29 pm

The pinto yearling is beautiful!!! I want one! Does anyone know where i can get one?? Please  Smile Smile 
Back to top Go down
75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Schleich play set 41374 with pinto yearling and Schleich play set 41350 with brown rabbit   Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:32 pm

I am very glad, that the set is well received by the biggest collector of animal figures of Denmark.  queen  queen 
Very nice pictures with a very good perspective. Have you now all Special Sets you need ?  study

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich play set 41374 with pinto yearling and Schleich play set 41350 with brown rabbit   Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:39 pm

Ow they are wonderful! Great additions, and the little farm set is really cute drunken 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Have you now all Special Sets you need ?  study

Unlikely  Laughing Wink 

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich play set 41374 with pinto yearling and Schleich play set 41350 with brown rabbit   Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:25 pm

What a beautiful pinto yearling? I wish I had it now! Very Happy Very Happy

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich play set 41374 with pinto yearling and Schleich play set 41350 with brown rabbit   Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:55 pm

Hi, Sylvia  cheers 

Good to see you back  sunny Very Happy 

SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich play set 41374 with pinto yearling and Schleich play set 41350 with brown rabbit   Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:57 pm

I am very glad, that the set is well received by the biggest collector of animal figures of Denmark.  queen  queen 
Very nice pictures with a very good perspective. Have you now all Special Sets you need ?  study

Laughing Laughing Almost  Wink

I don't have the set with the white croc . Or the one with the elephant, - but they must be ( too ?) huge  scratch 

But most of all I don't have the white rabbit with "75" moulded on Wink

boba_jagoda

PostSubject: Re: Schleich play set 41374 with pinto yearling and Schleich play set 41350 with brown rabbit   Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:53 am

Yearling is very nice, I still cannot decide weather to get one or not...
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Schleich play set 41374 with pinto yearling and Schleich play set 41350 with brown rabbit   Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:37 pm

Nice sets! I'm guessing Schleich won't be releasing sea life scenery packs  Neutral  I figure they wouldn't release any special edition sets, because you really can't make them exclusive colors. The only ones that could have exclusive colors would be the dolphin and sea turtle.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich play set 41374 with pinto yearling and Schleich play set 41350 with brown rabbit   Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:45 pm

Nice sets! I'm guessing Schleich won't be releasing sea life scenery packs  Neutral  I figure they wouldn't release any special edition sets, because you really can't make them exclusive colors. The only ones that could have exclusive colors would be the dolphin and sea turtle.

Good point  scratch 

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich play set 41374 with pinto yearling and Schleich play set 41350 with brown rabbit   Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:07 pm

The only ones that could have exclusive colors would be the dolphin and sea turtle.

Realistically, yes, but we're talking about Schleich  lol! 

orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Schleich play set 41374 with pinto yearling and Schleich play set 41350 with brown rabbit   Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:29 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
The only ones that could have exclusive colors would be the dolphin and sea turtle.

True, it actually wouldn't surprise me if we saw a dolphin with stripes like a zebra or some outrageous color  Shocked Laughing 
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich play set 41374 with pinto yearling and Schleich play set 41350 with brown rabbit   Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:49 pm

Laughing I'd love to see a zebra striped dolphin!

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich play set 41374 with pinto yearling and Schleich play set 41350 with brown rabbit   Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:52 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

True, it actually wouldn't surprise me if we saw a dolphin with stripes like a zebra or some outrageous color  Shocked Laughing 

Laughing It would be funny, or even a penguin with zebra strips... affraid ... fortunately, they never had that silly idea before! geek Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Schleich play set 41374 with pinto yearling and Schleich play set 41350 with brown rabbit   Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:02 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Laughing I'd love to see a zebra striped dolphin!

I'd like to see a striped dolphin, but not one like Schleich's 75th Anniversary figures  silent 

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

Laughing It would be funny, or even a penguin with zebra strips... affraid ... fortunately, they never had that silly idea before! geek Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If Schleich released a dolphin like that, I'd laugh from how ridiculous it would be  tongue 
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich play set 41374 with pinto yearling and Schleich play set 41350 with brown rabbit   Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:03 pm

Laughing I love the penguin - I love all penguins in all colors cheers

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich play set 41374 with pinto yearling and Schleich play set 41350 with brown rabbit   Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:36 pm

I´ve been looking at my local stores and I can´t find it, could someone help me to get this one, please? Very Happy

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich play set 41374 with pinto yearling and Schleich play set 41350 with brown rabbit   Today at 8:59 pm

Back to top Go down

Schleich play set 41374 with pinto yearling and Schleich play set 41350 with brown rabbit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1