Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problemsunny Time to bring your SUGGESTION for the SUY of March sunny

Share | 

Play Visions Siberian Raccoon Dog, I finally have it!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Play Visions Siberian Raccoon Dog, I finally have it!!!   Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:47 pm

Today one of my top 3 most wanted replicas arrived safely from Arizona! The rare and long-wished for raccoon dog. ever since I joined this forum in 2011 and saw a photo of this beauty in Andreas' pv topic I have really wanted to have this species in my collection. now its with me and I could not be more happy!  cheers sunny Very Happy  here she is with Play Visions friends; Spotted Hyena and Bat Eared Fox!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions Siberian Raccoon Dog, I finally have it!!!   Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:49 pm

Huge congrats! Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions Siberian Raccoon Dog, I finally have it!!!   Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:16 pm

Big congratulations my friend, what a beautiful catch!!

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions Siberian Raccoon Dog, I finally have it!!!   Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:55 pm

Yes, congratulations Lance, That's also a figure that I would love to own and I like all three here pictured and I feel proud of owning the fox. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

PostSubject: Raccoon dog   Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yes, congratulations Lance, That's also a figure that I would love to own and I like all three here pictured and I feel proud of owning the fox. Very Happy
Thank you LeeAnn, Andreas, and Rogerio! Just curious, where did you find the fox?

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions Siberian Raccoon Dog, I finally have it!!!   Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:47 am

Thank you LeeAnn, Andreas, and Rogerio! Just curious, where did you find the fox?

It was from Phil (Goatherder). Both PV bat-eared and red foxes I received from him. cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions Siberian Raccoon Dog, I finally have it!!!   Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:10 am

Good question, i think on ebay:)

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions Siberian Raccoon Dog, I finally have it!!!   Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:36 am

Beautyful, lovely critter ! BIG congratulations, Lance  cheers 

A lovely trio you have there Very Happy

orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions Siberian Raccoon Dog, I finally have it!!!   Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:42 pm

Big congrats!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions Siberian Raccoon Dog, I finally have it!!!   Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:38 am

Congratulations, great addition

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich.animobil.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions Siberian Raccoon Dog, I finally have it!!!   

Back to top Go down

Play Visions Siberian Raccoon Dog, I finally have it!!!
Page 1 of 1