Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian

Go down 
+8
Dum_my
Bonobo
Kikimalou
widukind
SUSANNE
scot(t)
Roger
LeeAnn
12 posters
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian Empty
PostSubject: Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian   Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:44 am

At my "local" Hobby Lobby store, unfortunately parents allow their children to play with the animals on the shelf, then put them back, not purchasing them. This creates so many scratches, and even broken parts. It's so hard to find anything in good condition!

When I walked in the other day, I saw they must have received another shipment, and had new Black Andalusian Stallions, without scratches or breaks! So of course I had to buy one of them!

Here's a small walkaround of the model

Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian 14573888204_e7afee6b7d
Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian 14573888074_e31822bfc5
Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian 14552558826_97df62fcb9
Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian 14389217887_f8ae10f435
Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian 14552558006_c4fbde6bf7
Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian 14389217437_3d8427177d
Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian 14572283821_6c45cabed1
Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian 14575642195_6526cda009
Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian 14595750223_41da3a418d
Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian 14574852282_50cfce6813
Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian 14573886774_fea1c40bd9
Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian 14389035549_2722fc6c57
Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian 14389035449_b9be1cb591
Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian 14552556206_b428f46a7a
Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian 14389034979_e56ed1e6f7
Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian 14595749263_e17db182fb
Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian 14552556276_8a6db96cc4
Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian 14552555896_68579f4cf1

And compared with the Schleich Andalusian (really there is no comparison Wink )
Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian 14575640365_336c7cdf59

Last edited by LeeAnn on Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian   Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 3:14 am

This is a wonderful walk around of a beautiful figure! cheers black figures are really hard to photograph amd you did it very well. I also have this figure that gives justice to the replicated breed. andalusian horses are very elegant amd full of grace amd Ana got it! Very Happy
That molde, could also work as a Lusitano while the Schleich shows a horse with a ruder conformation, maybe more adjusted to a Mustang, I guess. Thanks for opening such a well presented topic amd congratulations for saving it from the lovely little destroyers! flower

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian   Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 5:39 am

Initially I misread the thread title and thought this was a new Schleich Andalusian Stallion that I hadn't seen. I looked at the pictures and found myself thinking, 'wow! this is the best horse I've seen from Schleich in years!'

After I went back and read the text and the title of the thread more carefully (and Roger's comment), I realized it is a Mojo sculpt. It is just gorgeous. It's now on my list of absolute must-haves for 2014.

Thank you for a great walk around LeeAnn!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian   Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 8:49 am

This model is so beautyful  cheers 
As Roger says, the model is very typical for the breed. It is showing the power and elegance and charm of this ancient breed  cheers 

Thankyou very much for a beautyful walkaround and comparison  Applause 

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian   Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 8:59 am

Very beautieful walkarounds and figurine!!

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian   Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:44 am

It is a very nice walkaround of a beautiful horse. Mojo black models are very finely painted and you managed to show it with talent  Applause  Thank you  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian   Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:24 pm

Thank you all so much for your generous compliments! cheers They make my heart soar  I love you 

scot(t) wrote:
Initially I misread the thread title and thought this was a new Schleich Andalusian Stallion that I hadn't seen. I looked at the pictures and found myself thinking, 'wow! this is the best horse I've seen from Schleich in years!'

cheers Ana is the master of horses Wink

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian   Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:25 pm

Wow Shocked Mojö fun is getting better and better! They easily could be no° 1 one the major brands! Even they have some not really good animals, for example the new comodo dragon  Neutral

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian   Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 8:17 pm

He really is a beautfull creature ..
And that black suites him very well  tongue 

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian   Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 8:52 pm

Nice walk-around! I'm not a horse collector but I must say that Mojö's Andalusian is very stunning and beautiful  Shocked Applause I like his highlights in his mane  tongue 
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian   Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 9:52 pm

He is, indeed, a very handsome horse  Cool Great that you got one who was not damaged (And what a shame they allow that in the shop anyway).
Very informative photos and walkaround. Very nice!  Very Happy 

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Mojö Andalusian Stallions [black and white]   Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 5:58 pm

Hello, dear friends!
Finally I'm sharing to you photos of those wondeful Andalusian stallions, sculpted by Anna.
Let me say my opinion about those guys. I was really wonder by beauty of the black stallion when just got him (by the way, this one is the second black stallion; first arrived without ear and tail. Unfortunately, Mojö have awful plastic quality, and I'm affraid about all Mojö horses in my collection). New black stallion has a damage of ear too, I just paste it. Whatever, lovely model.
You know, if to choose between black and white, I always choose black. And so I didn't like the white stallion before. But when I visited one store with Mojö and saw him, I couldn't resist. I think it's so because of shadows: my white stallion has smooth shadows. You know that Mojö aren't really nice in painting...

Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian Dsc_0091
Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian Dsc_0092
Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian Dsc_0093
Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian Dsc_0094
Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian Dsc_0095
Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian Dsc_0096
Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian Dsc_0097

Yin and Yang

Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian Dsc_0098
Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian Dsc_0099
Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian Dsc_0244

I would like to see something to finish: I love Anna's horses. Maybe they aren't perfect in anatomy but they have something «primodial». Not primitive but something natural exactly, that haven't even Deborah's horses. You know, I like CollectA horses, but there are some things that make me disappointed, while Anna's sculptures are living. I'm saying it not for joy of Anna, it's only my real opinion.

Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian Dsc_0245

'Til then I walk alone.

Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian Dsc_1112
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian   Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 6:13 pm

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:

I would like to see something to finish: I love Anna's horses. Maybe they aren't perfect in anatomy but they have something «primodial». Not primitive but something natural exactly, that haven't even Deborah's horses. You know, I like CollectA horses, but there are some things that make me disappointed, while Anna's sculptures are living. I'm saying it not for joy of Anna, it's only my real opinion

I could not agree more cheers
Anna loves horses for what they are, - not for being glittering show-items Very Happy

Thankyou for the wonderful pictures , - those Andalusians are GORGEOUS Applause

Night Elf

Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian   Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 9:38 pm

Very nice! Love the names as well. I need to snag a black one next time I see one. I like the colored manes. The black's mane looks like my mare's black mane lightened by the summer sun. sunny

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian   Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 11:57 pm

No doubts the best point of Mojo figures are their sculpting. Not only these made by Ana but also others that are made by other sculptors. Mojo has an excellent lion, sable, pangolin, tamandua, emu, etc., etc. None of these is sculpted by Ana. Though, almost all her works are really good and these horses are not an exception. In terms of sculpting, although not accurate and I don't know who makes them accurate, I think these Andalusian horses fit much better the breed than the very popular braided mare and flashy stallion that Schleich released not long time ago, these aren't even coerent once they look of different breeds. However, painting is much better what makes a lot of difference.
Mojo has changed their plastic and tried to improve it allong these years, I don't have a single broken Mojo figure but I already noticed some broken in local shops, something that I rarely see with Schleich figures. The majority are figures that were produced before Mojo change factory and I hope it is already fixed.
Thanks for your great pictures! Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian   Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 9:37 am

Congratulations,  a nice horse :)

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian   Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 12:25 pm

Thank you, friends, for your cooments!

Roger wrote:
No doubts the best point of Mojo figures are their sculpting. Not only these made by Ana but also others that are made by other sculptors. Mojo has an excellent lion, sable, pangolin, tamandua, emu, etc., etc. None of these is sculpted by Ana. Though, almost all her works are really good and these horses are not an exception. In terms of sculpting, although not accurate and I don't know who makes them accurate, I think these Andalusian horses fit much better the breed than the very popular braided mare and flashy stallion that Schleich released not long time ago, these aren't even coerent once they look of different breeds. However, painting is much better what makes a lot of difference.
Mojo has changed their plastic and tried to improve it allong these years, I don't have a single broken Mojo figure but I already noticed some broken in local shops, something that I rarely see with Schleich figures. The majority are figures that were produced before Mojo change factory and I hope it is already fixed.
Thanks for your great pictures! Very Happy
Sure, Roger Very Happy I'm looking for new Mojö lions, by the way.
And, of course, I remember that Anna isn't only one sculptor in Mojö company, I said my opinion about horses. But I also think that new lion has «soul» too, but I need to look at him in real life. And yes about Schleich ones. But I think braided mare looks very well and in sculpting, and in breed. I agree about the stallion; I almost hated him before, but after I've got lot of 9 horses, where he was too. Now I like him XD And I think Anna did do a great job with faces of those guys, they really fit their breed.
Really? Sounds great. I have seen a female ratel by Mojö, she made by other plastic, which remind me some CollectA horses. I am familiar with one seller, which said me that her shop suffer losses because of broken figurines. This shop hasn't Mojö when I visited it in the last time, but the seller said that... Papo animals constantly are broken, while she called Schleich the brand, who has the best plastic quality.
By the way, how do you think: what is the most popular figurine among Mojö animals? I was really wonder Very Happy It is... wolf. In many shops it's leader of sellings, and I have met people, who looking for him. One family even buy nothing because there was no wolf Laughing

Night Elf wrote:
Very nice! Love the names as well. I need to snag a black one next time I see one. I like the colored manes. The black's mane looks like my mare's black mane lightened by the summer sun. sunny
Thank you!
This isn't names, but they look so, when they're together. I also like their color of manes  Very Happy  Good luck to get the black one!

'Til then I walk alone.

Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian Dsc_1112
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian   Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian Empty

Back to top Go down

Walkaround of the 2012 Mojö Andalusian Stallions and comparison with Schleich Andalusian
Page 1 of 1