Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Somebody forgot to paint the spot to my boxer 163898

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Menphis

Country/State : spain

PostSubject: Somebody forgot to paint the spot to my boxer 163898   Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:13 pm

Hello mates

I was visiting my local store when I saw this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Somebody forgot to paint the spot to my boxer163898, but I love it. Now in my shelf
 lol!

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Somebody forgot to paint the spot to my boxer 163898   Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:29 pm

I must say that he looks better without this white on his chest. Very Happy

Usually white paint airbrushed on the brown or other dark colour doesn't give good effect, especially if it's done only in one layer. Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Somebody forgot to paint the spot to my boxer 163898   Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:12 pm

Wow! What a beautiful variation! I actually like the one without the white better, I agree with Anna. Very Happy I know who's going to need a no-white boxer variant now Wink

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Somebody forgot to paint the spot to my boxer 163898   Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:21 pm

Wonderful variation  cheers 

CONGRATULATIONS  Applause 

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Somebody forgot to paint the spot to my boxer 163898   Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:55 pm

Nice variation!!

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Somebody forgot to paint the spot to my boxer 163898   Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:04 pm

Believe it or not, I went to a local Toys R Us recently and one of the carnotaurus didn't have his horns painted  Suspect I went back a few weeks later, someone had actually bought him Shocked

In some cases when mistakes during manufacturing are made, nice variations arise but other times  Mad 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somebody forgot to paint the spot to my boxer 163898   Today at 5:14 am

Back to top Go down

Somebody forgot to paint the spot to my boxer 163898
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1