Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo Parcel Today

Go down 
+5
SUSANNE
widukind
LeeAnn
Roger
LukaLeon085
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

Papo Parcel Today   Empty
PostSubject: Papo Parcel Today    Papo Parcel Today   EmptyWed 16 Jul 2014, 20:43

The parcel has arrived today with new Papo animals (Sorry for focus)  tongue 
Papo Parcel Today   16072010
1. The Lipizzaner family. Mom's legs were crooked, I had to put the cardboard
Papo Parcel Today   16072011
2. The Leatherback turtle, I thought it was bigger but I like it
Papo Parcel Today   16072014
3. Here with the old turtle caouanne.
Papo Parcel Today   16072015
4.but the surprise was the Galapagos tortoise, is large, lightweight and highly detailed! Papo surprised me this time too, it is a small work of art. The head is well made and has a long neck that is moved slightly. The carapace is well-shaped and has 5 losses per foot .
Papo Parcel Today   16072016
Papo Parcel Today   16072017
Papo Parcel Today   16072018
5. Here with the old turtle.
Papo Parcel Today   16072019
6.All together
Papo Parcel Today   16072020
7. The Baby T-rex.
Papo Parcel Today   16072021
8. With his father
Papo Parcel Today   16072022
Papo Parcel Today   16072025
the mouth is opened with very difficulty
Papo Parcel Today   16072023
9.and his friends
Papo Parcel Today   16072024

Thank you for your kind attention  lol!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo Parcel Today    Papo Parcel Today   EmptyWed 16 Jul 2014, 22:02

Those are great figures! Very Happy I enjoy specially the new tortoise. Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Papo Parcel Today    Papo Parcel Today   EmptyThu 17 Jul 2014, 00:07

Congratulations! You can fix your Lippi mare's legs with a hair dryer if you want. Wink Or I've had success too putting the cardboard between the legs and wrapping a rubber band around.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo Parcel Today    Papo Parcel Today   EmptyThu 17 Jul 2014, 03:15

A lot of beautieful figurines inside, it is like a treasure!! Congratulations

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo Parcel Today    Papo Parcel Today   EmptyThu 17 Jul 2014, 06:35

Such a great parcel  cheers 

Look at the foal trying to scratch is own rump , the cutest T-rex baby, beautyful turtles  Very Happy

Great presentation, too  Applause 

LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

PostSubject: Re: Papo Parcel Today    Papo Parcel Today   EmptyThu 17 Jul 2014, 12:11

Roger wrote:
Those are great figures! Very Happy I enjoy specially the new tortoise. Very Happy

widukind wrote:
A lot of beautieful figurines inside, it is like a treasure!! Congratulations

SUSANNE wrote:
Such a great parcel  cheers 

Look at the foal trying to scratch is own rump , the cutest T-rex baby, beautyful turtles  Very Happy

Great presentation, too  Applause 

cheers Thank you  cheers 
Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

PostSubject: Re: Papo Parcel Today    Papo Parcel Today   EmptyThu 17 Jul 2014, 12:13

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Congratulations! You can fix your Lippi mare's legs with a hair dryer if you want. Wink Or I've had success too putting the cardboard between the legs and wrapping a rubber band around.

Thank you for useful tips  cheers 
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo Parcel Today    Papo Parcel Today   EmptyFri 18 Jul 2014, 03:44

Great additions!!

I also love the Tortoise. My first thought when I had it in my hands is that it is partly hollow. This surprised me (if it's true) since Papo doesn't usually do that.

Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

PostSubject: Re: Papo Parcel Today    Papo Parcel Today   EmptyFri 18 Jul 2014, 08:16

scot(t) wrote:
Great additions!!

I also love the Tortoise. My first thought when I had it in my hands is that it is partly hollow. This surprised me (if it's true) since Papo doesn't usually do that.

Yes, it's true, it is "light"  drunken 
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Papo Parcel Today    Papo Parcel Today   EmptyFri 18 Jul 2014, 11:21

scot(t) wrote:
Great additions!!

Interesting, previous version is not heavy too but it clearly doesn't give a feeling of being partially hollow.
Maybe they used a solution similar to what Safari made with their Wildlife Wonders, They're hollow but give us a solide touch. In large figures It has many advantages, they're lighter so easier to handle when kids are playing, cheaper to transport and of course they also save in material. Very Happy
May I ask you a silly thing? Does it float? Wink

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Papo Parcel Today    Papo Parcel Today   EmptyFri 18 Jul 2014, 13:52

Those T-Rexes are incredibly charming  drunken 

scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo Parcel Today    Papo Parcel Today   EmptySun 20 Jul 2014, 03:19

Roger wrote:
scot(t) wrote:
Great additions!!

Interesting, previous version is not heavy too but it clearly doesn't give a feeling of being partially hollow.
Maybe they used a solution similar to what Safari made with their Wildlife Wonders, They're hollow but give us a solide touch. In large figures It has many advantages, they're lighter so easier to handle when kids are playing, cheaper to transport and of course they also save in material. Very Happy

Ha! I don't know if it floats Roger. It's packed away right now, so I can't find out. (We're moving and so every single one of my animals is packed up. It was a huge undertaking.

Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Papo Parcel Today    Papo Parcel Today   EmptyMon 21 Jul 2014, 10:40

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause 

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Papo Parcel Today    Papo Parcel Today   EmptyMon 21 Jul 2014, 17:22

Congrats  Applause Applause 
Beautiful choices Very Happy 

LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

PostSubject: Re: Papo Parcel Today    Papo Parcel Today   EmptyMon 21 Jul 2014, 18:59

Carola wrote:
Those T-Rexes are incredibly charming  drunken 

Sergey wrote:
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause 

Florian wrote:
Congrats  Applause Applause 
Beautiful choices Very Happy 

Thank you  sunny 
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Papo Parcel Today    Papo Parcel Today   EmptyTue 29 Jul 2014, 22:50

scot(t) wrote:
Roger wrote:
scot(t) wrote:
Great additions!!

Ha! I don't know if it floats Roger. It's packed away right now, so I can't find out. (We're moving and so every single one of my animals is packed up. It was a huge undertaking.

Scott, I am sorry for taking so long to reply! Sleep Of course it is not an important thing and I plan to get it in future so I can check it myself. Good luck moving and thanks anyway! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Papo Parcel Today    Papo Parcel Today   Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo Parcel Today
Page 1 of 1