Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo and Schleich black rearing horses comparison

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

Papo and Schleich black rearing horses comparison Empty
PostSubject: Papo and Schleich black rearing horses comparison   Papo and Schleich black rearing horses comparison EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:20 pm

more picture to compared!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Papo and Schleich black rearing horses comparison   Papo and Schleich black rearing horses comparison EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:08 pm

Thank you for these fabulous photos Ken! The Papo one is certainly the most beautiful of the two, I agree Roger Very Happy drunken

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo and Schleich black rearing horses comparison   Papo and Schleich black rearing horses comparison EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:11 pm

The Papo horses have this " something " cheers
The old ones also, no matter what some people sar Laughing Wink

The Schleich rearing horse is from the period when they began to turn a little boring.
It is like they discovered that the catalogues sell the figueres, no room for pleasant surprises when you get them. Sleep Sleep

Papo is very different from that, - their horses have to be seen from differnet angles before you know what they really look like . IMHO, of course scratch Rolling Eyes

Just look at Ken`s wonderful pictures. Papos horse "moves" while the schleich one is more or less "almost 2-dimensional" Crying or Very sad

Ohhh, don`t get me wrong, I like that Schleich horse. Perhaps I exaggereate a little, but Schleich really HAS to start moving if they want to keep their reputation intact in this more and more competitive market.
I consider myself a very loyal Schleich-collector, but the last years the Schleich horses have left me completely indifferent Sad
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Papo and Schleich black rearing horses comparison   Papo and Schleich black rearing horses comparison EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:03 pm

I completely agree with Susanne.

Ken yeo, thank you so much for the pics! I think I´ll buy both, the light gray and the black one. But first I have to save a bit, because I recently bought some Papo horses (still waiting for their arrival) and also want the Schleich 72003 xD

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Papo and Schleich black rearing horses comparison   Papo and Schleich black rearing horses comparison EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:57 pm

SyLoBe wrote:
I completely agree with Susanne.
Ditto!!
I love Schleich too, but comparing them to other brands they're starting to get left behind!
I really want to get this Papo horse too, he is so gorgeous bounce

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Papo and Schleich black rearing horses comparison   Papo and Schleich black rearing horses comparison EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:45 pm

This year not only papo producing beautiful horse and surprising this year, Collecta have almost outshine the others(personal opinion).

PostSubject: Re: Papo and Schleich black rearing horses comparison   Papo and Schleich black rearing horses comparison Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo and Schleich black rearing horses comparison
Page 1 of 1