Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Schleich SE Christmas Advent Calendar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Damon

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich SE Christmas Advent Calendar   Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:53 pm

Really bad painted again ...

The horses their hooves don't even have color .

http://catralivumhorses.nl/
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich SE Christmas Advent Calendar   Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
are the German Shepard's for 2015 I know they are exclusives but are they actual releases for 2015

I wouldn't be surprised...selling them as "Exclusives" now, and already making stock for them as standard models Rolling Eyes

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich SE Christmas Advent Calendar   Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:16 pm

The GSD puppy has too much fur on his neck, so other than the eyes and that I like those. I hope they release new GSDs this year. I like the arab colt mold, just not his mom. A shame, since whenever I get him he will be so lonely. Rolling Eyes Congrats! Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich SE Christmas Advent Calendar   Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:22 pm

are the German Shepard's for 2015 I know they are exclusives but are they actual releases for 2015
I think it would cost too much to produce this figures exclusive for this set.

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich SE Christmas Advent Calendar   Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:33 pm

Congratulations Susanne! I think the little foal is very cute! And so is the puppy Very Happy Very nice newcomers! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Schleich SE Christmas Advent Calendar   Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:46 pm

The foal is a cutie, though not that different from his original paint colour. And the dogs, well their eyes are rather scary Laughing affraid Laughing

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich SE Christmas Advent Calendar   Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:57 pm

Thank you for showing!
Very nice color on the mare I think! Think if we had a better model with that coat.. :)
Her foal is very good now! Much better! Yay!
You all have good opinions,
@Paige you're right! Way too thick neck xp

@Damon, that's like me - being lazy and leaving the hooves just black Very Happy

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich SE Christmas Advent Calendar   Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:13 am

O.o didn´t know there were real figurines with the advent calendar!
Lucky you, congrats!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Schleich SE Christmas Advent Calendar   Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:34 am

Just wondering what are these Exclusives question
I have never seen them before? And what is an SE? Apologies for my ignorance and lack of knowledge on abbreviations Embarassed Rolling Eyes  I believe that this is the third time that I ask "what is this please? Laughing Embarassed What a Face
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich SE Christmas Advent Calendar   Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:43 am

"Schleich Exclusive" I think? Where S is the normal mark and E just declares it wants to be extra special

correct me if I'm wrong. I often am.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich SE Christmas Advent Calendar   Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:44 am

Schleichgirl wrote:
I have never seen them before? And what is an SE? Apologies for my ignorance and lack of knowledge on abbreviations Embarassed Rolling Eyes  I believe that this is the third time that I ask "what is this please? Laughing Embarassed What a Face

I am so sorry, Emma !
Myself, I hate abbrevations, - and now I do it myself Embarassed

SE stands for Special Edition, - that is what models are traditionally called, if they are not standard ones (  not shown in the catalogue).
Schleich calls them  "Exclusive", which is a bad name  in my opinion. "Exclusive" indicates something extra wonderful and well made  Laughing

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Schleich SE Christmas Advent Calendar   Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:26 pm

"Exclusive" indicates something extra wonderful and well made  Laughing

mm..maaaybe not in this case. Laughing Laughing lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schleich SE Christmas Advent Calendar   Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:43 pm

Are you indicating that schleich are not wonderful and well made Suspect exclamation Laughing
Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Schleich SE Christmas Advent Calendar   Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:57 pm

Schleichgirl wrote:
Are you indicating that schleich are not wonderful and well made Suspect exclamation Laughing

lol! lol! Noo they're what most gorgeous creatures in the face of the earth! Laughing Especially this one

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cool

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich SE Christmas Advent Calendar   Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:23 pm

Schleichgirl wrote:

Don't be embarrassed for not knowing the shorthand terms. When I entered the model horse hobby I was completely lost! Imagine sentences built primarily from: BF, SR, RR, PAM, PSA, FAF, PAF, SHS, TH, PTC... affraid

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Schleich SE Christmas Advent Calendar   Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:50 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Imagine sentences built primarily from: BF, SR, RR, PAM, PSA, FAF, PAF, SHS, TH, PTC... affraid

What are those? Shocked Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich SE Christmas Advent Calendar   Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:06 pm

Schleichgirl wrote:

What I meant was, that they are most often just standard models in another colour Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich SE Christmas Advent Calendar   Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:08 pm

jonesee wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Imagine sentences built primarily from: BF, SR, RR, PAM, PSA, FAF, PAF, SHS, TH, PTC... affraid

Breyerfest, Special Run, Regular Run, Proud Arabian Mare, Peter Stone Arabian, Family Arabian Foal, Proud Arabian Foal, Stock Horse Stallion, Treasure Hunt, Pop the Cork *Gasps for breath* Laughing

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Schleich SE Christmas Advent Calendar   Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:35 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

Breyerfest, Special Run, Regular Run, Proud Arabian Mare, Peter Stone Arabian, Family Arabian Foal, Proud Arabian Foal, Stock Horse Stallion, Treasure Hunt, Pop the Cork *Gasps for breath* Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing haha thank you! will maybe need those in future Laughing

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schleich SE Christmas Advent Calendar   Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:28 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Schleichgirl wrote:

Don't be embarrassed for not knowing the shorthand terms. When I entered the model horse hobby I was completely lost! Imagine sentences built primarily from: BF, SR, RR, PAM, PSA, FAF, PAF, SHS, TH, PTC... affraid

Gasp! What a Face affraid No
Lee Ann I can't even remember the other abbreviation that I have learnt this year, so how am I going to remember those Rolling Eyes Wink
Now what was it.... scratch..... ahhh yes, SUY..... scratch ..... scratch ..... oh yes! show us yours Applause
I can't remember the other one Laughing  Probably not a good sign drunken
Yes I agree, the arab mare is not so special Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schleich SE Christmas Advent Calendar   Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:30 pm

Oh yes now I remember Razz special edition Very Happy Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich SE Christmas Advent Calendar   Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:39 pm

Laughing Don't worry, you probably won't need any of those. Razz

PostSubject: Re: Schleich SE Christmas Advent Calendar   Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:58 pm

You know, there are such a lot of things that I didn't know schleich even made Shocked
I love the black mustang rearing and somehow I have missed out on these other colourful models which I presume are now expensive as they were exclusive tongue and also like keychains and things like that. I've never seen any of these exclusives and things in my local store.
Apologies for hyjacking the topic study
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich SE Christmas Advent Calendar   Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:04 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! geek lol! cheers

Valinor

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich SE Christmas Advent Calendar   Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:43 pm

We received our pre-ordered Advent Calendars today, and noticed in "Christmas with horses" 97021 there is quite a substantial difference in actual content and the pre-announced content.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pleased that the content of "Christmas on the Farm" 97022 is the same as announced, though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

http://www.valinor.nl/schleich
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich SE Christmas Advent Calendar   Today at 3:39 am

Back to top Go down

Schleich SE Christmas Advent Calendar
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next