Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Advent Calendars thread

Go down 
+45
Benga
halichoeres
Taos
Farm collector
Schleich GingerNinja
Tupolew Tu-154
WhiteLightning Wolf
Zoodirektor
Anne from Norway
Loustic
ghostme9
cattlecollector
Takama
LukaLeon085
Night Elf
TheSpottedCat
TheLastStardust
*Valencia Stables*
SueCooper
SUSANNE
captainravenclaw
Gwaine
A-J
shadoweon
MARTINLATIN
Valinor
SyLoBe
sadie3112
Ana
trevok4
arafan
Wilorvise
Jetty
75senta75
Carola
Saarlooswolfhound
Elros Alvar
JonasV
Damon
LittleLady
NightLioness
Dum_my
LeeAnn
widukind
Lady S
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 10:07 pm

What how many different there are? I'm confused now. Is that some Schleich trick again XP

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 10:08 pm

Valinor wrote:
Susanne! Yours is different from ours! Yours has the same back print as the sheet with pre-announced content! Oh no...

So there ARE at least 3 versions scratch
I did wonder why the items numbers jumped from 20 to 22 Shocked

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 10:11 pm

Valinor wrote:
So you are multi-lingual, Schleichgirl

Yes, I am half dutch, my dad comes from Holland so I have a lot of family over there and I want to be able to speak to them fluently because they find it terribly hard speaking in english. So if you know of any dutch learning childrens programs that I could find on youtube, or good sites, I am much appreciated. I paritcularly like Neintje.

Susanne thanks for the pictures cheers
Back to top Go down
Valinor

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 10:14 pm

So there are 3 numbers, it seems. 97020 and 97021 - both horse calendars but with different contents on the back print, and there is the farm calendar 97022. Anybody else who has another one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 10:22 pm

So there is...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

97020 and 97021 look the same to me except that one is darker
Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 7:35 am

Love the puppy pups!!!
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 7:44 am

But these two horse boxes are look exactly the same. It looks like there should be the same items as well. @

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 9:58 am

Th horses look the same to me. Maybe the second one is a bit darker...

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 10:10 am

Yes, I also think they are the same, the second box has generally darker colours (also the sky and everything), but it's probably just a matter of photo. Figure is the same.

By the way, why is the girl riding in T-shirt in the middle of the winter, where is her jacket? Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 10:20 am

Ana wrote:

By the way, why is  the girl riding in T-shirt in the middle of the winter, where is her jacket?  Shocked  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Valinor

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:34 am

Schleichgirl wrote:
So there is...

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

97020 and 97021 look the same to me except that one is darker

The picture that that shop has featured for 97021 is actually wrong, it's the picture for 97020. There is a slight design difference in both boxes, note the placement of the Christmas tree on the left (see below). And there is a difference in the contents, too:

97020:

97021:

this is the difference in contents between 97020 and 97021:

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 12:23 pm

Thanks, Caroline, - now I think the mystery should be solved cheers

Valinor

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 12:55 pm

Although I'd rather there were no mysteries like this, I love solving one together, LOL. Glad that we've found out there are two different horse advent calendars. We would probably never have known without this forum.
Back to top Go down
Valinor

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:11 pm

I just heard back from the Schleich dealer we bought the advent calendars from (in the Netherlands). He has never been given the choice between the two horse advent calendars, he didn't even know there were two versions!

So that raises another question: why does Schleich distribute only the 97021 here, and thus robs the Dutch from the more valuable content of calendar 97020?  Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Valinor on Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:41 pm

Valinor wrote:

So that raises another question: why does Schleich distribute only the 97021 here, and thus rob the Dutch from the more valuable contents in calendar 97020?  Evil or Very Mad

Suspect Suspect Suspect scratch

shadoweon

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 5:29 pm

I have a feeling the German Shepherd set will be a regular release next year,i'd be surprised if that doesn't happen. If it does I will get them most likely. The puppy's front leg is a tad odd but other than that I think its pretty cute.

How does the advent calendar work with Schleich? In the US they don't have such a thing so I don't know how it would work.

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 5:47 pm

I think they have numbered "doors" and you open up one per day? Or is that totally not the question

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 5:50 pm

In December, the days leading up to Christmas, you get to open one door per day and get the present behind that door. On Christmas day, you open the last door and get the (usually best) present of the advent calendar.
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 6:05 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Thanks, Caroline, - now I think the mystery should be solved cheers

Yes, thank you Caroline! Now I get it Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 6:27 pm

I already have the content out by the way, just kept the box in nice shape Laughing

SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 3:54 pm

I got the dark box with horses :) The mare looks good with that bay coat, considering how ugly her anatomy is...

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 4:05 pm

Found it in a shop in Germany, thank you :)

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 4:22 pm

How did I miss this topic! Suspect
I wanted to see the German shepherds at some in hand photos especially since they're going to be regular run in 2015. They're quite nice actually, still not the best GSD but better than I expected Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:11 pm

I am also gona order it next week. I am so in love with it!

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
captainravenclaw

Country/State : Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Schleich Advent Calendar - a new one every year?   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 1:10 am

Hello, first post!

Is 2014 the first year for Schleich Advent Calendars? They look amazing. I really wanted to get the farm one, but I think I waited too long. I wanted the price to drop to less than £25, now there are only a few sellers left on amazon and ebay, asking almost £40!

So I'm wondering if there's going to be a new calendar every year? Or is this the first ever Schleich Advent Calendar? Or will they repeat the same calendar next year??

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Advent Calendars thread
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next