Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Kaiyodo Study Room - National Museum of Nature & Science.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
blackdanter

Country/State : East Sussex, UK

PostSubject: Kaiyodo Study Room - National Museum of Nature & Science.   Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:02 pm

These figures are available only at the National Museum of Nature & Science in Japan from gashapon machines. They are among the most beautiful and sought after of Kaiyodo figures. I'm lucky enough to have the two figures from the 9 figure collection which best suit my collecting tastes so here they are:

Futabasaurus suzukii

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nipponites

Both figures together.

There is also a skeletal reconstruction of the Futabasaurus however I do not own that figure.
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Study Room - National Museum of Nature & Science.   Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:07 pm

Phantastic figurines!! Big congratulations  cheers cheers cheers 

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Study Room - National Museum of Nature & Science.   Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:11 pm

They are awesome !!! Interesting, Japanese names, both of them Very Happy

I never heard of the Nipponites before, - what a strange looking critter Shocked 

Thankyou for sharing these precious models  sunny

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Study Room - National Museum of Nature & Science.   Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:23 am

The Niponnites is really something, a kind of prehistoric babirusa Laughing

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Study Room - National Museum of Nature & Science.   Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:16 pm

Both are impressive pieces. They deserve the Museum label. Very Happy
Like Susanne, I find interesting the Japanese names being so obvious in them. :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Study Room - National Museum of Nature & Science.   Today at 1:18 am

Back to top Go down

Kaiyodo Study Room - National Museum of Nature & Science.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1