Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

How often do you add a new figure to your collection?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: How often do you add a new figure to your collection?   Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:51 pm

Are you...
A: Crazy spender, constantly on the lookout for new figures, constantly spending what little you now have left on a figure that you just HAVE to have cyclops  Now the proud owner of an impressive collection

B: Often but not always, maybe a once a week thing, or once every two weeks
C: Occasionally buy a figure or two, slowly building up that collection.
OR
D: A little of everything

I would have to be a little bit of everything!!! Sometimes I go crazy for a month and my collection rapidly grows, them I kind of forget about them for a bit and focus on my book collections. Its usually other peoples collections, pictures and videos that spark me to make a trip to the toy store. I admit i DID do that the other day, but I just brought one gorilla!
How often do you collect your figurines?
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: How often do you add a new figure to your collection?   Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:58 pm

Interesting topic Very Happy

I used to do "A," not sure if my collection is impressive but that's for the viewers to judge.

Now, I don't buy nearly as much, as Breyers and Stones are quite expensive and I'm not happy with the quality of Schleich. I want to put in a big order of CollectAs at TGF but I need to save up for a while. Another problem is availability - the brands I want to buy (CollectA and Mojo) are not readily available for me. Hobby Lobby has Mojos, but they don't carry the full line, so I have to order online.

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: How often do you add a new figure to your collection?   Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:13 pm

Ordering online to New Zealand is so expensive, you are all so lucky, I've noticed that ebay has all five figurines that I need to complete my 2010 -2014 african collection
I'm getting the Okapi and the retired male chimpanzee tonight!!! Yeah I've been wanting these two for ages. I'll have to pester my dad to do it for me
 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: How often do you add a new figure to your collection?   Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:15 pm

The Okapi is a great figure, congrats!

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: How often do you add a new figure to your collection?   Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:33 pm

I used to be in the A mode a few years ago, I guess i am closer to Z nowadays  Laughing 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How often do you add a new figure to your collection?   Today at 10:12 am

Back to top Go down

How often do you add a new figure to your collection?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1