Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL

Go down 
+10
Elros Alvar
STORMnl
Takama
LeeAnn
Florian
Roger
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
arafan
sansan
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sansan

Country/State : Singapore

mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL Empty
PostSubject: Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL   mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 6:54 pm

I hope you all enjoy the new dinos XXL collection :)

387212 Brachiosaurus
mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL 38721210

Last edited by sansan on Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sansan

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL   mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 6:54 pm

387225 Velociraptor
mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL 38722510
Back to top Go down
sansan

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL   mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 6:54 pm

387226 T-Rex
mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL 38722610
Back to top Go down
sansan

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL   mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 6:55 pm

387227 Triceratops
mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL 38722710
Back to top Go down
sansan

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL   mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 6:56 pm

387228 Stegosaurus
mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL 38722810
Back to top Go down
sansan

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL   mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 6:56 pm

387229 Parasaurolophus
mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL 38722910
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL   mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 7:22 pm

They are wonderful, but from where do you know that? Very Happy
By the way thank you for showing.
And when will they will be avible? Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL   mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 8:19 pm

Those are really cool. So they're 2015 models? How big are they?

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL   mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 8:27 pm

YESSS  cheers 

They are GORGEOUS !!! I especially love the velociraptor  Very Happy 

Yes, how big are they , please ? bounce bounce 

Are they prototypes ? Very early you got 2015-models Shocked 

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL   mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 8:50 pm

We have a new Mojorator im town! cheers we were all worried with the company amd it seems Mojo is expanding happily its range! Very Happy
Are these the high tech ones? ;]
Thanks for sharing! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL   mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 8:59 pm

Hi there, sorry I should have introduced myself a while ago. I'm James and I'm from the distributor for Southeast Asia. The dinosaurs XXL, dragons, and princess series were apparently showcased at the Shanghai Fair and should be available in a few months as Mojo is already taking orders. You may check with your local distributor for availability in your country. I didn't attend the fair myself but I heard from them. They are too busy to post updates even on their Facebook page. I just got the pictures today so I thought it would be nice to share. I don't have the details about the sizes but given that they are XXL, I suppose they should be much larger than the XL dinosaurs range.

Apparently, there are some new range coming soon. Will keep you guys posted.
Back to top Go down
sansan

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL   mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:05 pm

Roger, these are not the "high tech" animals if you're referring to the ones that they have been working on with Science4you which have an RFID chips inside and links to a virtual world in an app on a tablet. I'm not sure how far this project has progressed.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL   mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:13 pm

Hi, James-Sansan  cheers 
A warm wellcome here !

It is so great that yopu contact us at this forum. We are many who were horribly nervous, because we did not hear anything from James Connolly  Shocked 

Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL   mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 10:26 pm

WOW cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Do you have some pictures of eventual actual animal figures for 2015 ?

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL   mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 11:06 pm

Welcome here and thank you for sharing these photos! Very Happy

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL   mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:11 am

Thank you very much and welcome James! Very Happy

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL   mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 1:25 am

Sansan, are you aware of the Consultation thread on the Dinotoyforum? http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?board=25.0

Your CEO James Connolly was to get in contact with us to help with the development of the Dinosaurs. Does he still wish to Do this? Because as much as I hate to say it, the DTF is disappointed in these new models
Back to top Go down
sansan

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL   mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:53 am

Florian, no I don't know yet what are the new animal figures for 2015 but I will try to find out. On the other hand, you can always suggest a wish list and the reason why. From my experience with Mojo, they are very receptive and listen to their distributors and collectors a lot, although that doesn't mean they will accommodate everyone as it's impossible to do so =)

Another new product launching soon this year is the Mini series, on blister cards. I'm hoping to get the actual samples in a few weeks. I'm not sure how the collectors community like these but they would be great for kids to introduce them to animal figurines as they are easier for most retailers to stock. I have a picture of a an early prototype packaging from

mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL Mini_f10

mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL Untitl10

mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL Untitl11

Florian wrote:
WOW cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Do you have some pictures of eventual actual animal figures for 2015 ?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL   mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:55 am

It looks like that may be a new elephant for 2015? We would all LOVE pics of the new figures if we could see them.

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
sansan

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL   mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 9:11 am

Takama wrote:
Sansan, are you aware of the Consultation thread on the Dinotoyforum? http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?board=25.0

Your CEO James Connolly was to get in contact with us to help with the development of the Dinosaurs.  Does he still wish to Do this?   Because as much as I hate to say it, the DTF is disappointed in these new models

Hi Takama, I'm sorry that you feel disappointed with these new models. I'm not part of the Mojo Fun company but I only work with them as a distributor and feedback to them what our local markets would like to see. I'm not aware of the consultation James Connolly is involved with but all I can say is that they have been extremely busy in the past few months. This explains their lack of engagement in the collectors forums. James Connolly is a really nice guy and quite passionate about what he is doing. Please give him the benefit of the doubt. He won't disappoint.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL   mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 10:17 am

Yes, the high tech dinosaurs I was referring are these. I only was using a subtle way to ask once I didn't know that all these informations could be turned public. :] i was also aware of these large dinos amd also about mini figures. Mini figures can be very popular among collectors when they feature exotic species, naturally these first blisters are the traditional jungle series with the most common animals. :] there was really an intention from James of developing the new prehistoric lines with DTF members what obviously I supported once I was asked amd i'm sure it was the lack of time that made James not keep the connection. The same is happening with our community that is "historically envolved with the company as we can confirm im Mojo catalogues. Actually, our feeling is not amy kind of disappointment but a big joy for knowing that the brand is growing amd expanding their collections what means also that our friend James is well. Very Happy James doesn't need to knock the STS doors to be back to our forum because, as he is a part of our community he has his own keys amd he knows he will be received with the same enthusiasm of ever. :DIt is really good to have you, James Sansan, to keep us updated about the company, Thanks! Very Happy

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL   mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 10:25 pm

I do like the Brachiosaurus,and want to know if there wil be new prehistoric mammals in 2015

and yes to all in this forum,,i'm stil around lol

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL   mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 2:45 pm

STORMnl wrote:
I do like the Brachiosaurus,and want to know if there wil be new prehistoric mammals in 2015

and yes to all in this forum,,i'm stil around lol

I'm glad you're still around and that you're not an extinct mammal Laughing - I do like the brachio too! Very Happy

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL   mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 4:28 pm

sansan wrote:
Hi there, sorry I should have introduced myself a while ago. I'm James and I'm from the distributor for Southeast Asia. The dinosaurs XXL, dragons, and princess series were apparently showcased at the Shanghai Fair and should be available in a few months as Mojo is already taking orders. You may check with your local distributor for availability in your country. I didn't attend the fair myself but I heard from them. They are too busy to post updates even on their Facebook page. I just got the pictures today so I thought it would be nice to share. I don't have the details about the sizes but given that they are XXL, I suppose they should be much larger than the XL dinosaurs range.

Hello! Did you have pictures or information of this series?? I'm so interesting in see them!
Thank you  sunny 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/125764988@N04/
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL   mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 4:32 pm

Elros Alvar wrote:
sansan wrote:

Hello! Did you have pictures or information of this series?? I'm so interesting in see them!
Thank you  sunny 

Here they are:
Dragons and Princesses! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL   mojo - Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo Fun Dinosaurs XXL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next