Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Rarities ! The SUY for August 2014 !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Maja-Maus

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Rarities ! The SUY for August 2014 !   Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Here are some of my rarities, maybe many Schleich collectors have them, but for me they are really rare and I am glad to have them in my collection :)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

I think there some more, I would call rarae, but this is a good "best of" of my rare animals I guess :)

Great, the most birds i have too. But are you sure that the lion cub is Schleich, or a Fremdserie?

It is the Vanishing Wild lioness and cub, so Fremdserie :)
Back to top Go down
jarda

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Rarities ! The SUY for August 2014 !   Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:51 am

NWF 1996 complete set (I am sorry for bad image quality):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wow, yours?

Yes! I got this set accidentally in 2013 when I was searching the wolverine.
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Rarities ! The SUY for August 2014 !   Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:25 am

PV gaur

Elastolin black grouse and i think a female Western capercaillie

PostSubject: Re: Rarities ! The SUY for August 2014 !   Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:37 am

Merten Bantengs

PostSubject: Re: Rarities ! The SUY for August 2014 !   Today at 9:10 pm

Back to top Go down

Rarities ! The SUY for August 2014 !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8