Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Rarities ! The SUY for August 2014 !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Maja-Maus

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Rarities ! The SUY for August 2014 !   Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Here are some of my rarities, maybe many Schleich collectors have them, but for me they are really rare and I am glad to have them in my collection :)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

I think there some more, I would call rarae, but this is a good "best of" of my rare animals I guess :)

Great, the most birds i have too. But are you sure that the lion cub is Schleich, or a Fremdserie?

It is the Vanishing Wild lioness and cub, so Fremdserie :)
Back to top Go down
jarda

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Rarities ! The SUY for August 2014 !   Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:51 pm

NWF 1996 complete set (I am sorry for bad image quality):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wow, yours?

Yes! I got this set accidentally in 2013 when I was searching the wolverine.
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Rarities ! The SUY for August 2014 !   Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:25 pm

PV gaur

Elastolin black grouse and i think a female Western capercaillie

PostSubject: Re: Rarities ! The SUY for August 2014 !   Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:37 pm

Merten Bantengs

PostSubject: Re: Rarities ! The SUY for August 2014 !   Today at 5:15 am

Back to top Go down

Rarities ! The SUY for August 2014 !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8