Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lists with ALL schleich figures???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Lists with ALL schleich figures??? Empty
PostSubject: Lists with ALL schleich figures???   Lists with ALL schleich figures??? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:42 am

Do these websites have lists of all the schleich figures, I'm just curious to see how many have actually been produced over the years.
http://toyanimal.info//index.php?title=Hartland

http://schleich.animobil.info/
Does anyone have any other reccomendations? (not in languages other then english please)  Laughing 
It is a bit difficult just starting out with the schleich collection, I don't know whether its actaully possible to collect all the wildlife/farm/horses/pets/dogs  silent No but it would be neat. At least I'm sticking with the 2010-2014 for the moment Very Happy 
What are the very first figures that schleich produced? Does anyone know? Just very curious Smile 
Back to top Go down
DaveScriv

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Lists with ALL schleich figures???   Lists with ALL schleich figures??? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:11 am

Schleighgirl wrote:

http://schleich.animobil.info/
Does anyone have any other reccomendations? (not in languages other then english please)  Laughing 

Your computer does have that handy translate function you know, and anyway you don't need to understand a language to look at photos, item numbers, dates, etc.

I'm useless at foreign languages, but find some foreign sites (in Danish, French & German) very useful for identifying unknowns, seeing full ranges and such like, in my case recently the Danish site for vintage figures by Danish company Reisler, and anyway a lot of key words are similar to English in many languages, and even those which are not, you soon learn, such as various colours.

As with the Reisler site, it is to be expected that the main sites will be in the relevant country and language for each company.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Lists with ALL schleich figures???   Lists with ALL schleich figures??? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:43 am

Of course you must see here http://toyanimal.info//index.php?title=Schleich , - made by members of this forum  Very Happy 

You may have to take a few moments to find your way round, but almost everything is listed there, and most with photos , - hopefully the rest will have pictures soon.

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Lists with ALL schleich figures???   Lists with ALL schleich figures??? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:39 pm

TAI is probably your best resource. cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Lists with ALL schleich figures???   Lists with ALL schleich figures??? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 4:36 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
TAI is probably your best resource. cheers

cheers cheers cheers 

PostSubject: Re: Lists with ALL schleich figures???   Lists with ALL schleich figures??? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:31 pm

Thanks cheers 
Okay I will give the foegien language websites a shot scratch 
I will browse around tonight once I finish my biology report pale silent tongue Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Lists with ALL schleich figures???   Lists with ALL schleich figures??? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:40 pm

If you google the site you are looking for, you should get an option to translate the whole site. However, most times they are easy enough to navigate even without knowing the language. Wink

Ooh Biology, fun! Very Happy

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Lists with ALL schleich figures???   Lists with ALL schleich figures??? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:13 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

Just my words! I don't know do you really mean it but I love biology!  Very Happy 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lists with ALL schleich figures???   Lists with ALL schleich figures??? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:17 pm

jonesee wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

Just my words! I don't know do you really mean it but I love biology!  Very Happy 

The biology part is fun Smile Writing the report part is not Mad 
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Lists with ALL schleich figures???   Lists with ALL schleich figures??? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:30 pm

Schleighgirl wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

Very Happy Yes, somebody like red somebody blue.. I love writing too  lol! 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. I love you
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Lists with ALL schleich figures???   Lists with ALL schleich figures??? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:40 am

Schleighgirl wrote:

True! I loved biology in high school, I also did (and still do) love writing but when I'm forced to write a report about one particular topic it's not fun anymore. Sad

PostSubject: Re: Lists with ALL schleich figures???   Lists with ALL schleich figures??? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:50 am

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Schleighgirl wrote:

True! I loved biology in high school, I also did (and still do) love writing but when I'm forced to write a report about one particular topic it's not fun anymore. Sad

OMG Thats exactly what its like for me!!!

At the moment I'm working on my schoolwork, and I do corespondence school. I keep my email opened up so as soon as I get a topic notification from STS I can look at it Very Happy Quick break from my studies...
well back to it. I'm drawing one of my schleich animals for my art assignment right now Wink Its a lion
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Lists with ALL schleich figures???   Lists with ALL schleich figures??? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:56 am

You should post your lion drawing in the art section when it's finished! bounce

PostSubject: Re: Lists with ALL schleich figures???   Lists with ALL schleich figures??? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:45 am

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
You should post your lion drawing in the art section when it's finished! bounce

Okay I will do that for you Smile 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lists with ALL schleich figures???   Lists with ALL schleich figures??? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:25 am

Done Very Happy 
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t13021-my-schoolwork-art-drawings-as-requested

I've had a look at this website
http://toyanimal.info//index.php?title=Schleich
It looks good. I particually like the mini-schleich. Thanks everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lists with ALL schleich figures???   Lists with ALL schleich figures??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lists with ALL schleich figures???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collector's life-
Jump to: