Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th

Go down 
+31
Roger
lucky luke
Tarunyada
costicuba
ken yeo
Kikimalou
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Phexedrine
Dum_my
sadie3112
landrover
donny ong
Florian
Wilorvise
sortepletter
Jetty
Fisva
persefone
Ana
stecal
TheLastStardust
widukind
koniminiatures
Elros Alvar
animalluvr6
scot(t)
Carola
JonasV
Saarlooswolfhound
NightLioness
SUSANNE
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th Empty
PostSubject: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 7:29 pm

Seeing as I don't add many figures to my collection much anymore, and most everyone here has an additions thread, I might as well start my own too. Wink

Today I received a package from TGF Toys, containing three horses for me and two dogs for Susanne. Very Happy

One was a nice little bay CollectA draft foal:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Why must they print the number on the side? Mad   Now I have to show him with that being the off side. Sad

Such a sweet face I love you

Hmm, the tail is white. If he's bay shouldn't the tail be black? scratch

He leans to the side, because his legs aren't even. Hopefully the live show judges don't notice!  silent 

One of the other horses in the box was the adorable Trakehner foal  I love you 

I didn't plan on ordering him, but as I scrolled through the clearanced Bullylands I spotted him, and "accidently" clicked "add to cart!"  affraid Laughing 

But I'm glad I ordered him, he's just so cute, and very photogenic too!

He looks so calm, but happy, playing in the field. Maybe chasing after a butterfly! I can picture him romping through a field of flowers.  flower 

...and running around a rock in the field, pretending he is a champion barrel racer! cheers

Very Happy

The last horse in the box was one I've been looking for, for a long time.  bounce 
The curly horse!

I think the details are amazing for a Bullyland figure.

He even has carved hooves and painted shoes!

cheers 

He only needs a few little paint touchups and he's ready for the show ring.  sunny 

Last edited by LeeAnn on Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:54 am; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 8:04 pm

A wonderful, wonderful parcel  cheers 

And with goodies for me also  Wink Very Happy 

LeeAnn, I am so happy that you confirm your ability to see the "diamonds" among the rubble !
The correctness of Bullyland models vary A LOT. As far as I experience it, people can see Bullyland in three ways :
- They only see the worst.  Suspect 
- They only see the average. Rolling Eyes 
- Or, thay can see the wonderful models among the mediocre ones Very Happy
ohhh, there is the fourth way : Love almost all ( like me  Laughing )

Bullyland has made som absolutely wonderful [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
And also some species, that no others of the big brands have dared to do Wink

Congratulations with your new models, - they are SO great  Applause 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 8:13 pm

Thank you dear friend! cheers

And thank you for sharing the link to your foals, you have the Trakehner foal too of course. Very Happy Yours is a lot lighter than mine! Shocked

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 8:24 pm

Man I love that curly horse! Congrats Very Happy Hope he does good in the next shows :3

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 8:25 pm

Thank you Karin cheers

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:49 pm

I love that curly, and I want to get one so bad. My mom called it ugly first time I showed her (she says odd things when she sees things she's unfamiliar with) but I've been bugging her so much she now sees the allure.  Wink Congrats LeeAnn!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:52 am

Laughing Thank you Paige!

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:16 pm

Yess you got it! The ABC horse is yours Very Happy Big congrats on excellent additions LeeAnn! cheers cheers sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 10:43 pm

Thanks Jonas! Very Happy

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:19 am

Very nice you made an Additions topic  Very Happy 

They are really lovely! I have not seen the printed numbers on CollectAs before  scratch That's not cool they put them that way  silent But the foal is really cute anyway! And interesting with the white/grey tail  Rolling Eyes 

The lil Trakehner is really gorgeous - indeed a very good model, and he looks good from all sides  Very Happy 
And Curly horse is unique!

scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 6:14 pm

Great additions LeeAnn! I like them all.

I agree with Susanne's assessment of the variety of attitudes about Bullyland. I subscribe to the third: I think there are some absolute gems despite the fact that a lot of bullyland models leave me cold. I absolutely love, for example, the English Bulldog, the Caribou (which I got in a trade with Harriet -- my very first Bullyland model and my first ever trade!), the Topi (which I got from Susanne and is always, for me, a reminder of her amazing generosity), the Asiatic Bear, the Deluxe Black Rhino, the Stegosaurus, and even the little Raccoon. There are others I'm forgetting I'm sure, but Bullyland definitely puts out some gems. I even recently have come to appreciate one of their Chimpanzees after I "discarded" it (= gave it to my toddler). But it was totally worth it; if we point to it, he'll make little chimpanzee grunts. Ooooo oooo eeeee eeee.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 8:08 pm

Thanks Carola and Scott! cheers

Very true Scott, Bully does have some gems, even if most aren't too impressive. Very Happy

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:13 am

Beautiful additions LeeAnn, especially that curly horse! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:52 am

Thanks Kelsey! Very Happy

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 12:28 pm

They are amazing, the curly horse is so prety!  Applause Applause cheers 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 1:58 pm

Thanks Alvaro! Very Happy

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:34 pm

Sweet additions! The curly has a strange appeal for me as well. The white tail on the Clydesdale foal wouldn't be too strange even for a bay; many bays have a tail full of blonde guard hairs when they're young (like here), and many sabinos retain a light tail to adulthood (examples here on a palomino and here on a bay. This latter form is sometimes dubbed the Gulastra plume).

Last edited by koniminiatures on Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 6:14 pm

Thanks Lea! And thanks for the info on the white tail, very helpful Cool

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 6:04 pm

Big congratulations LeeAnn, nice new horses  cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 6:54 pm

Thank you Andreas! cheers

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 7:51 pm

My newbies from Hobby Lobby cheers

2014 Mojo Fun Suffolk Punch Mare
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2011 Mojo Fun Hanoverian Foal

2014 Mojo Fun Arab Mare in Foal

2014 Mojo Fun Suffolk Punch Foal

Last edited by Animal_Figures_4U on Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 7:56 pm

Congrats again! Very Happy Laughing

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 8:05 pm

Thank you! Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 5:35 am

Beautieful newcomers again LeeAnn!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 3:11 pm

Thanks Andreas sunny

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th Empty

Back to top Go down

LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next