Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th

Go down 
+31
Roger
lucky luke
Tarunyada
costicuba
ken yeo
Kikimalou
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Phexedrine
Dum_my
sadie3112
landrover
donny ong
Florian
Wilorvise
sortepletter
Jetty
Fisva
persefone
Ana
stecal
TheLastStardust
widukind
koniminiatures
Elros Alvar
animalluvr6
scot(t)
Carola
JonasV
Saarlooswolfhound
NightLioness
SUSANNE
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 12:50 am

Well I have new Breyers but they won't fit in the model horse additions thread Very Happy

Border collie:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And my competed decided to delete the rest of the photos of the black lab, I'll need to get more! Sorry about that!

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 2:54 am

Congrats, what a cute little fjord!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 5:45 am

Beautiful Border Collie! I love that figure.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:11 am

Nice new dogs!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:19 am

LOVE the BC!!! [ btw I found out what may be the cause of the black markings on the fjord, there was a little paper inside the plastic with black inkt... I think it pressed against the fjord in the envelop]
the other ones I have are clean......]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:49 am

Dahrn, that Border Collie is beautiful!! <3
Love his brown eyes! Congrats!! Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 1:33 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Congrats, what a cute little fjord!

Thanks Paige!

scot(t) wrote:
Beautiful Border Collie! I love that figure.
Me too! I wasn't going to get him but I couldn't resist for $3 in the package. Laughing

widukind wrote:
Nice new dogs!
Thanks Andreas!

Jetty wrote:
LOVE the BC!!! [ btw I found out what may be the cause of the black markings on the fjord, there was a little paper inside the plastic with black inkt... I think it pressed against the fjord in the envelop]
the other ones I have are clean......]
I told you to stop worrying about the ink! lol! Laughing Laughing Wink You're probably right, I forgot about that little paper! But again, I got the marks off, it's alright. Wink

NightLioness wrote:

I was waiting for your response! cheers Thanks!

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:41 pm

Nice dogs LeeAnn! The BC has just a little too crazy eyes for my taste xD Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:47 pm

Thanks Jonas Smile

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 6:07 pm

Those Breyer dogs have very intense eyes Shocked They look very focused ! Interesting to see Breyer dogs!

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 6:32 pm

Thanks Carola! Very Happy

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 8:34 pm

The border collie is adorable cheers

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 10:28 pm

Thanks Abby Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:31 am

I love the border collie drunken I love you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:42 am

Lovely additions - sweet that you got the Fjord from Jetty! The Breyer dogs are very neat, too - I like the border collie's pose a great deal.

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:37 pm

Thanks Emma and Lea! cheers

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 5:25 pm

NightLioness wrote:

I was waiting for your response! cheers Thanks![/quote]

Laughing Have around 12 BC in my collection now, hope to find more in the future Wink :3

I know that there are 2 (?) other variations on the coat colors, maybe you will find these too bounce cheers

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 5:55 pm

There is actually only one other color, it came with a set. Photo here. sunny

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 6:48 pm

beautiful canines!
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:06 pm

LeeAnn wrote:

Ooooh bounce bounce bounce drunken A TRI-COLOR!!!!!

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:52 pm

sauroid wrote:
beautiful canines!

Thank you cheers

NightLioness wrote:
LeeAnn wrote:

lol! I suppose you need to find one of those then Wink If you'd like I can look around at live model horse shows for one. Unfortunately there aren't any planned for a while now, being winter, but when show season starts up again I'd be happy to look for you. Very Happy

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:06 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
sauroid wrote:
beautiful canines!

Thank you cheers

NightLioness wrote:
LeeAnn wrote:

lol! I suppose you need to find one of those then Wink If you'd like I can look around at live model horse shows for one. Unfortunately there aren't any planned for a while now, being winter, but when show season starts up again I'd be happy to look for you. Very Happy

If you have the time at a show, I'm not saying no Wink :3 Very Happy
Thank you LeeAnn Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:28 pm

cheers Of course I can find time for a friend. flower

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 1:41 am

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Our kindest and most generous Susanne sent me a box of happiness!

Four of the Muller specials, and a Peanuts sign I've never seen before! Shocked Where does she manage to find all this great stuff? bounce cheers cheers cheers

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Many, many thanks to Susanne!!!

And as promised, the Breyer black lab.

I keep forgetting to post these too - I bought a Breyer wolf at the last live show I went to, and a few weeks after I bought a new in box one from a friend. So here are my two Breyer wolves with Luna Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 4:25 am

Susanne surely is a very kind and generous person Very Happy You lucky thing Wink
So many beauties Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next