Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th

Go down 
+31
Roger
lucky luke
Tarunyada
costicuba
ken yeo
Kikimalou
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Phexedrine
Dum_my
sadie3112
landrover
donny ong
Florian
Wilorvise
sortepletter
Jetty
Fisva
persefone
Ana
stecal
TheLastStardust
widukind
koniminiatures
Elros Alvar
animalluvr6
scot(t)
Carola
JonasV
Saarlooswolfhound
NightLioness
SUSANNE
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:51 am

I eye-spied two racks of Hagen-Renakers on the counter at a Christmas outlet I was in, and found a penguin and two horses to take home with me. Very Happy These horses are tiny! Shocked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And no, my hand isn't huge Laughing

Also picked up three CollectAs at my favorite dealer I rarely get to - unfortunately the pinto TWH has that cloudy covering so I emailed CollectA to ask if they'll replace him. Has anyone tried this before?

These two are fine though Wink

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 5:38 am

Hi LeeAnn, i Collecta won't replace that cloudy TWH you could try to give him a bath with dishwasher liquid. I did that to my Safari Shire - the big one - and the cloudy stuff came right off.
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 7:21 am

Oh the little hoses are cute drunken
Also love e CollectA Shire Mare, she is so beautiful. Looks like a good paintjob on her.

Jonas also had experince with he coudy stuff, and he also cured his models. I think he had it on the Safari Shire too as Sortepletter.

I once had it on a Hitman figurine, and it was because he had been storen in a moist cellar. It was only on his suit, which was made of softer more rubbery material, than the rest of him. After a while in normal climate he went all normal again.

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:28 am

Congratulations, dear LeeAnn cheers
Those tiny horses are SO cute, and the penguin too  Very Happy

Yugh, that white stuff is a nuissance. !!!
I have some old [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with that aliment, and have tried
- dishwasher cure
- heat cure ( Both hot water and hairdryer)
- leave-in-the-sun cure ( 1/2 a year)
all with no result  What a Face

I consider using the all-or-nothing nailbrush-and-paint-cleaner cure now, but fear I'll end up with rohlings  Laughing
So I'll be VERY interested to hear what CollectA says  bounce

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:07 am

Cute newcomers!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:39 am

Oh, these mini ones are absolutely cute! Congratulations, lovely additions! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 10:24 am

Aww those are so tiny! Shocked Be careful or they'll get lost Very Happy

So great to see you have the Collectas now. Shire's color is such a delicious one drunken

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 3:01 pm

Thanks friends cheers

sortepletter wrote:
Hi LeeAnn, i Collecta won't replace that cloudy TWH you could try to give him a bath with dishwasher liquid. I did that to my Safari Shire - the big one - and the cloudy stuff came right off.

Dishwasher liquid, huh? I'll have to try that then if they refuse! Thanks Simone Very Happy

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 3:54 pm

Sweet horses! Those tiny Hagen-Renakers are quite intriguing. Hopefully you'll get the white dust off the Walker.

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 4:29 pm

Thanks Lea! It's very unfortunate with the poor walker, there were about six on the shelf and all had the white stuff Sad Ah well, I decided since I never even get to see CollectA models in a shop, I don't care if he has the white stuff or not - Plan A: CollectA replaces him, Plan B: I try to remove the stuff, Plan C: customizing victim. Laughing It all works out!

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:31 am

Are splendid additions.congrats

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:38 am

Thank you Fernando cheers

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:52 am

Today I got a gift from a German friend of mine, but she isn't on STS. Wink She had no idea I was looking for the Panini vanner, yet he was in the box! cheers

The icey is Schleich, the two minis are Breyer, and the vanner is Panini as mentioned.

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 10:41 am

Congrats on your recent additions LeeAnn! I like the Penguin's little hat and bow-tie Laughing Very Happy And I think friends can be great mind-readers sometimes! Congrats on your Panini vanner too cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 11:41 am

Congratulation LeeAnn Very Happy It is impressive to see the differnces between the new Schleich and the CollectA horses Shocked
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:21 pm

Congrats LeeAnn cyclops cheers
The Vanner looks so nice! Never heard of Panini before.

And about the second last additions, what a tiny, shiny horsies <3

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:13 pm

Thanks Abby, Christophe, and Karin Very Happy cheers

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 8:37 pm

Aww that Panini Vanner looks so cute drunken drunken Very nice haul!
I just love the first photo. I was quite impressed how good the ice actually look Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 8:39 pm

Thanks Smile

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 2:35 am

Different poses in these horses.

Very nice gift. flower

Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 9:49 am

That mini Vanner is really great! And such a small model! cyclops Miniwhinnies are also very impressive actually bounce

I suppose the Icelandic she is now retired? Will you be getting the new one? bounce

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 3:11 pm

landrover wrote:

Different poses in these horses.

Very nice gift.  flower

I agree! Thanks Fernando! Very Happy

Carola wrote:
That mini Vanner is really great! And such a small model! cyclops Miniwhinnies are also very impressive actually bounce

I suppose the Icelandic she is now retired? Will you be getting the new one? bounce

cheers Yes the Icey is retired now, but she won't be meeting the new one. Wink

Carola

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 12:06 pm

LeeAnn wrote:

cheers Yes the Icey is retired now, but she won't be meeting the new one. Wink

Rolling Eyes The promo pic of her was from her best angle it seemed indeed.... Quite a shame... Sad I never really liked the old Icey, but she seems very pretty now.

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:12 am

Just a little newcomer flower

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:31 am

Here kitty kitty...

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next