Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th

Go down 
+31
Roger
lucky luke
Tarunyada
costicuba
ken yeo
Kikimalou
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Phexedrine
Dum_my
sadie3112
landrover
donny ong
Florian
Wilorvise
sortepletter
Jetty
Fisva
persefone
Ana
stecal
TheLastStardust
widukind
koniminiatures
Elros Alvar
animalluvr6
scot(t)
Carola
JonasV
Saarlooswolfhound
NightLioness
SUSANNE
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:53 am

Yaaay, you got it! Very Happy cheers I love you Congrats LeeAnn, yours has also that sweet face expression :3

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:55 am

I got it one month ago and it's the best cat for me :) Congrats Very Happy

Last edited by Florian on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 1:39 pm

Wilorvise wrote:
Here kitty kitty...

Laughing cat

NightLioness wrote:
Yaaay, you got it! Very Happy cheers I love you Congrats LeeAnn, yours has also that sweet face expression :3
Yes! cheers cheers cheers I couldn't resist - all I had to go to Hobby Lobby for was to swap out a can of Dullcote that was leaking, so I had room to use a coupon! Laughing

Florian wrote:
I got it a one moth ago and it's the best cat for me :) Congrats Very Happy
I agree! Thanks Florian! Very Happy

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:41 pm

Really like that Mojo cat here drunken cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:10 pm

A nice new cat:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 7:08 pm

Thanks friends sunny

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:52 am

I want this cat. Congrats and thanks Lee Ann.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:54 am

Lovely cat! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 6:43 am

Well made cat model by Mojo cheers

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:17 pm

Thanks donny ong, Emma, and Carola! cheers

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 1:09 am

Fortunately CollectA did replace the TWH for me, actually they sent me a new one with more than just the one model. And I don't have to send the cloudy one back. Wink

I do have a little problem though - the new one is a variation! affraid Guess the cloudy one isn't going to be repainted after all lol! I was able to clean him up with some dish soap, thanks for the tip Simone!

Here are the two TWHs, new one on the left, "old" one on the right (darker one is the previous one).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There's a huge difference between the two! Shocked

And I'm thinking perhaps the new one is a test or sample? He didn't have a tag, and there's no number stamped on his belly! Shocked

This is the regular one, see the "1205" stamp?:

And this is the new one, no stamp!:

All the others I've seen are like my darker one, and with the black outline around the white markings. Has anyone ever seen a lighter one like this before? Or without a number? Could he be a test of some sort?

What I also got from CollectA was the 2015 booklet and a really neat tote bag Very Happy Makes me want the new caribou even more Wink

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 7:16 am

Oh WOW CollectA is really nice! Great customer service I'd say, and those extras are fabulous cheers bounce

Very interesting with the variation Very Happy Maybe they just vary as much as Schleichs can sometimes do Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 8:02 am

Congratulations :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:54 am

This is so interesting! What if you've really gotten some kind of promo horse? What a Face Very Happy Wow! Huge congrats on him! I think the new guy looks much better cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 12:58 pm

Carola wrote:
Oh WOW CollectA is really nice! Great customer service I'd say, and those extras are fabulous cheers bounce

Very interesting with the variation Very Happy Maybe they just vary as much as Schleichs can sometimes do Very Happy

I'm not really sure - I'm not stuck on the idea of the model being a test or anything as it's very likely just another variation, but wouldn't you think they would make the model, paint it, and the tag would go right on? Why would it not have a tag or a stamp? scratch

widukind wrote:
Congratulations :)

Thanks Andreas! cheers

JonasV wrote:
This is so interesting! What if you've really gotten some kind of promo horse? What a Face Very Happy Wow! Huge congrats on him! I think the new guy looks much better cheers

It would be interesting wouldn't it? I like the dark color of the old guy but the markings of the new one Razz Laughing

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 1:31 pm

That turned out very well in the end! Upstanding customer service from Collecta, too. I can't be doing with seeing those gorgeous Guidracos and caribous, though - not doing to order, not going to order, not...

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 1:33 pm

You're going to order, you're going to order, you're going to order... What a Face

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:14 pm

What an interesting variation LeeAnn Very Happy
It's nice to hear that CollectA seems to have a good customer service Razz

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:21 pm

Thanks Abby Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:30 pm

BEAUTYFUL variations, and - wow! - great gifts cheers

I love both the dino and the reindeer Applause

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:31 pm

Thank you Susanne cheers

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 9:41 pm

Congratulation, you have a new catalog 2015. cheers
In my country is very hard get ,Collecta products. Sad

I would like know,what animals have movable jaws in this catalog,please

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 10:12 pm

CollectA is almost impossible to get here too Sad I can look through the catalog for you Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 4:52 pm

I'm sorry for taking so long! Here's what I found:
Guidraco 88716
Acroanthosaurus 88718
Feathered Tyrannosaurus Rex 88717

Hope that helps!

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 1:36 am

On Sunday I visited my state's farm show, and my favorite animal model dealer was there. Very Happy And they had some of the 2015 Schleich models! bounce bounce bounce

I was also picking up a special order I put in for three Safari Ltd. Icelandics Very Happy

CollectA grazing donkey foal
Walkaround [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Schleich 2015 Donkey jenny

Schleich 2015 Mini Shetland pony

Safari Ltd Icelandic

Schleich 2015 Curly Horse Mare

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next