Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th

Go down 
+31
Roger
lucky luke
Tarunyada
costicuba
ken yeo
Kikimalou
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Phexedrine
Dum_my
sadie3112
landrover
donny ong
Florian
Wilorvise
sortepletter
Jetty
Fisva
persefone
Ana
stecal
TheLastStardust
widukind
koniminiatures
Elros Alvar
animalluvr6
scot(t)
Carola
JonasV
Saarlooswolfhound
NightLioness
SUSANNE
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 8:05 am

Congratulations LeeAnn,  the donkey foal is very cute :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 10:20 am

Ow they are wonderful Very Happy Will go check out all of their walkarounds arrow

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 12:14 pm

Congratulations LeeAnn! Really nice ones Very Happy I like the shetland stallion but I think I will rather buy his hilariously cute girlfriend Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 12:36 pm

Congrats! The Schleich Curly horse looks really good :3
And great walkarounds Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:40 pm

Thank you friends! cheers

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 7:23 pm

Congrats Very Happy I too love the curly mare and little collectA donkey cheers

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 7:46 pm

Happy you got the ABC horse! :) She looks way better in your photo Razz I also like that donkey foal so cute! I love you

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 8:30 pm

sadie3112 wrote:
Congrats Very Happy I too love the curly mare and little collectA donkey cheers

Thanks! Very Happy

JonasV wrote:
Happy you got the ABC horse! :) She looks way better in your photo Razz I also like that donkey foal so cute! I love you

Thank you sunny

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 6:25 pm

Yesterday a friend gave me a gift - two CollectA fjords and some Breyer micro mini victims to paint! bounce And there's another box coming! Shocked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 6:45 pm

Oe oe very nice TWH Very Happy Weird that it misses the stamp?
But still nice model (ik like the darker one better)

those mini i have got them to Very Happy I will post them later in my one addition thingy Very Happy
i live the fjord i will buy them mayself soon!
really like you photo's of them ^^

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 6:46 pm

Thank you! cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 8:14 pm

Congratulations LeeAnn :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 8:45 pm

Thanks Andreas! flower

Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:15 pm

Those Fjords are lovely !

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:18 pm

Thank you! cheers

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 7:03 pm

Aww the foal is so cute drunken I keep thinking those Collecta fjords What a Face
Will you show us your work when you're done with those micro horses? tongue

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 7:17 pm

Of course! It might be awhile but I'll show them when they're done Wink Need to think of colors first!

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:01 pm

cheers cheers cheers Very Happy

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 7:33 pm

Hey, something new to put over here!

As I mentioned in my model horse additions thread, at the show on Saturday there was a person with a box of free things, of which I pulled out the Stone ponies I pictured over there and these:

Curio scale Breyer clydesdale mare knockoff

One one but TWO Safari Classic scale Selle Francais models. Ironically I was looking for one of these to CM, now I have two I got for free! One will be dark bay and the other dapple grey. The one doesn't stand so I'll have to fix that and figure out what to do with those horrendous legs.

I made a visit to the local antique store the other day in search of Breyers. Didn't find any Breyers but found this cute little "Wade England" lying zebra for $1.

Here he is with the other zebra I already had:

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 8:00 pm

GREAT additions!
Lucky you with free horses Shocked cheers

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 8:10 pm

Laughing I do think it was a lucky catch myself!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:46 pm

Some enormously great finds there cheers

How big is the black, heavy horse , please ? Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:49 pm

Interesting newcomers,  congratulations :)

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 11:08 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Some enormously great finds there cheers

How big is the black, heavy horse , please ? Very Happy

She's curio scale, so about the same size as a Schleich. Perhaps a tad smaller. Very Happy

widukind wrote:
Interesting newcomers,  congratulations :)

Thank you Andreas!

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:41 am

Great adds LeeAnn, the new ones... Sleep And the older cheers

Me want CollectA fjord walkaround Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next